[OOC] Pokemon Kingdom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only two out of the accepted haven't replied o.o And that's Shadows and NyanCat.

@NyanCat15, we're no longer on the boat ^.^" That was back in the meet and greet round. Now players should be on land deciding if they should start the challenge immediately, stock up on items, or just look around. There's plenty of people your character can interact with :) Risk and Tyrannt have already left the check point and in need of someone to interact with, Munkulus I believe has also left the checkpoint, Kiku and Perrier have met up just outside the gate but I would recommend someone without anyone to interact with. Leila, Munira, Lucy, and Tsubasa are all inside the check point talking and/or buying items with Lucy also needing someone to interact with.

@NyanCat15, was the fact that Kiku being referred to as a girl intentional? It kinda made me chuckle a bit.

@Lizzy , wait Kiku is a guy? OMG IM SORRY.
ive just been a little off today i didnt mean to make that mistake omg
i feel really dumb now
:'D

• Love
Reactions: Takumi
Hehe, it's like what Asmo once said, mistakes done right can make a story x3 And in all fairness, Kiku does kind of look like a girl and it'd be interesting for a character to think him as such ;)

• Love
Reactions: Takumi
Reactions: Noctis the Devious
I'll be able to post soon.

Your writing still is a bit confusing @NyanCat15 but each to their own writing style I guess.

I'm also making another character cause why not?

I'm going to presume that Tsubasa's the little girl mentioned.

__male_pkmn_trainer___commission_for_scattystorm___by_kysel-d5yaa2c.png

Name:
Richard "Rick"
Side:
Trainers
Experience:
8 Years
Strengths:
-Doesn't give up easily and very determined
-Stubborn
-Nice towards both people and pokemon
-Can quickly learn from his mistakes both in and out of battles
-Quick learner
Weaknesses:
-Knows about every Man to and Johto pokemon and a bit of Hoenn and Sinnoh pokemon but knows little to nothing about Unova and Palos pokemon
-Gets nervous and paranoid rather easily
-Can often doubt himself
-Rebellious
-Has trouble controlling a few of his pokemon both in and out of battle
Region:
Johto
Personality:
Rick is usually not a very talk active person, he prefers to keep to himself and try to figure out problems out on his own but once someone befriends him he opens up quite a bit, he is however easily scared and can become paranoid quickly but that's usually when he deals with someone like from team rocket or even a trainer who appears much stronger than him.

He also has a tendency to doubt himself and his team but mostly himself, especially when coming against a intimidating and older trainer than him (such as Monkulus, Tsubasa and Tyranny) but encouraging him can fix the problem.
Short Bio:
Rick was born, raised and became a trainer within the Johto region. He isn't any special though, he is an ordinary trainer who goes around collecting badges and dreaming of becoming the region champion, he collected all eight badges but failed at passing through Victory Road mainly because he only had 3 pokemon at the time, he was planning on continuing on training in Kanto when he hears of an announcement for a tournament and decides to join.

Willing to Play NPCs:
If I need or want to

Pokemon Team:
Species:
Meganium
Nickname:
Petal
Type:
Grass
Special Ability:
Hidden Ability:

Species:
Dragonair
Nickname:
Kostya
Type:
Dragon
Special Ability:
Shed Skin
Hidden Ability:
Marvel Scale

Species:
Luxio (Shiny)
Nickname:
Garnet
Type:
Special Ability:
Intimidate
Hidden Ability:
Guts

Species:
Nidoking
Nickname:
Thumper
Type:
Poison/Ground
Special Ability:
Poison Point
Hidden Ability:
Sheer Force

Species:
Vaporeon
Nickname:
Dusty
Type:
Water
Special Ability:
Water Absorb
Hidden Ability:
Hydration

Species:
Houndoom
Nickname:
Steele
Type:
Dark/Fire
Special Ability:
Flash Fire
Hidden Ability:
Unnerve

Species:
Luxray
Nickname:
Garnet
Special Ability:
Intimidate
Hidden Ability:
Guts

Species:
Dragonite
Nickname:
Kostya
Special Ability:
Inner Focus
Hidden Ability
Multiscale

[Center/]​

Name
Primera Amor

Side
Trainer/Coordinator/Grand Duchess

Experience
5 years

Strengths
Communication with other pokemon
Good observatory and strategy setting
Vast knowledge on pokemon from all regions (Excluding most learnable moves and abilities)

Weaknesses
Weak willed and low confidence
Amazingly Gullible
Clumsy and Shy

Appearance
tumblr_mmz7lakh3d1rbcr12o1_1280.png

Region
Kalos

Personality
Kind, yet easily influenced with her surroundings. Primera is cool headed and can usually keep her temper in check, however she is overly modest. She isn't very demanding either, preferring to be on the serving side rather the ordering. Very creative due to the participation in contests and such, she is much more outgoing on the topic of battling. Despite her somewhat shy persona, she gets over confident, and sometimes say things the wrong way, making it sound cold, mean, or rude.

Short Bio
As child, she was considered a prodigy when it came to pokemon, and she was allowed to attend a trainer school, mainly due to her birthday date being the latest in the year. However, due to this, she was made fun of and insulted by others who were envious, leading to her shy, clumsy, and overly self conscious behaviour. She was raised in the daycare centre by the couple after being abandoned in the forest with an Espurr in her arms. She honed her battling skills in the Battle Chateau, and grew alongside pokemon in the Daycare. It is unknown where her parents are, as not even her Espurr remembers correctly.

Willing to Play NPCs
No

☟ ☟ ☟ ☟ ☟ ☟

tumblr_nb5k18JBEb1r0r8noo1_500.png

Species
♀ Meowstic ♀

Nickname
Nixxy

Type
Psychic

Special Ability
Infiltrator

Hidden Ability
Competitive

✄-----------

tumblr_mo8j3twHoH1qeaguvo1_500.png

Species
♀ Vivillon ♀

Nickname
Vivi

Type
Bug/Flying

Special Ability
Shield Dust

Hidden Ability
Friend Guard

✄-----------

goodra_by_servaline-d6p99ov.jpg

Species
♂ Goodra ♂

Nickname
Slime

Type
Dragon

Special Ability
Sap Sipper

Hidden Ability
Gooey

✄-----------

mega_absol_by_bluekomadori-d7bd4lr.jpg

Species
♂ Absol ♂

Nickname
Disaro

Type
Dark

Special Ability
Super Luck
Magic Bounce (Mega)

Hidden Ability
Justified

✄-----------

tumblr_n0nodp4BFa1s2i16to1_1280.jpg

Species
♀ Milotic ♀

Nickname
Pearly

Type
Water

Special Ability
Competitive

Hidden Ability
Cute Charm

✄-----------

aegislash_by_onikafei-d6xdazc.jpg

Species
♂ Aegislash ♂

Nickname
Aegus

Type
Steel/Ghost

Special Ability
Stance Change

Last edited by a moderator:
@Citrus, You're Trainer's background bothers me. Just because she would be considered a prodigy doesn't mean she'd leave home early, and I'm Eighty-something percent sure you have to ten years old tp start your journey, and I never seen an exception to this rule, so could you change this please? Otherwise accepted.

And Before I forget, Shadows has been eliminated from the game.

I got tired of waiting for every body else so I have both of my characters meet yours through reasons I thought of in the last minute because I have a bit of as writers block

That's fine :) Hopefully when the story picks up interactions will come easier.

Alright, sorry, didn't mean to keep you all >.< Everytime I got on to reply I would get distracted with other notifications and forget >.<

@ResolverOshawott, remember, @TyranntX's character, Lucy is also in the PokeMart.

Status
Not open for further replies.