Sorry to hear you can't stick around, but good luck and have fun with all your other RP endeavors.

As for me, if my Cs is all set I can post once I'm out of work in around an hour.

Zero your CS is accepted.

Reactions: Detective Zero
Erk. I don't enjoy writing excuses, but I've been caught up in things. Still about though! Its just... taking a bit of time.

Sorry about that...

well looks like I'll be plenty available this week for any activity, bit of a slow one work-wise unless i'm distracted with friends on my xbox, but i keep up with phone a lot.

Still waiting on Shiz and I will make a gm post

@Shizuochan

Reactions: Kurogane86
JESUS CHRIST.

I was sick and, uh, didn't notice this had gone under way. Will rush out a post asap

Urgh. Didn't get to finish what I'd set out to do, but... All's well since there's nothing stopping me from posts now!

Even so, sorry about the wait everyone.

I apologize for being absent. I have been busy these past few weeks and it has severely killed my mood to write all across the board. If anyone would like to reboot this idea as their own, please feel free too.

Currently I don't know when I will get the muse to write again, I apologize.

Oh... I'm sorry you feel like that, Artorias. I've gone through my own mood kills. It sucks hard... (-ω-、)

So...what now? I can GM the rebooted version but only if you guys are still in?

No Picture available,unfortunately
Name:Cajin Harunoa
Bio:He was raised in city Q,but at 20,moved to city Z.he was jobless for a couple months,but
when he saw Saitama take down crablante,he got on his red training suit and trained for the next 3 years as hard as he could,even doubling what Saitamas training regime was.

Powers:immense strength.his training made him massively strong and he proved it when he joined the association and broke every physical record there and was able to beat a fully revived sea king in 5 punches,while even counting down the punches.

immense agility and speed:when he joined the association,Flashy flash decided to race him across a whole city.they chose city A,but by the time FF reached the end of the city in 1 minute,Cajin was already there for 12 seconds.

Personality:he is serious during a fight,but happy and joyful outside of fights.he cares for his nieghbor,Saitama.his most disliked allies are Amai mask for being a know it all,and Tornado for thinking she's better then everyone.he even states this to Tornado,and thanks to his major psychic block,he only gets lightly tossed.

Extra:his favorite food is Udon noodles,and beat Genos in an eating contest.