I'm here as well! I'm just busy with finals and all that. I'll have a CS sometime this week! :)

@Verite Accepted

The Character List has been updated! Still working on my CS, fixing little things and it should be posted soon.

I'm gonna try my hardest to make a male char, I've often been too accustomed to use females mostly to balance the ratio aside from private RPs... either way expect something from me soon, at work atm

I forget. Did all C Ranked heroes have a super hero quota, or did the top 50-100 or so get special privileges? I'm totally gonna lord my status as Rank 97 if so.

I think it was all C-Rank heroes had quotas to fill because Saitama mentions it to Mumen Rider at one point during the Deep Sea King saying something like everyone is impressed with S and A ranked heroes, but no one was impressed with how C-Class had quotas they had to fill and meet.

Mumen rider was at the time Class C Rank 1

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Come to think of it I remember that. If I were in any of their shoes I'd find that BS.

Anyways after I get home today I should get a template up

How many more people are we waiting for. I wanna test drive my character

Bleh I passed out for a nap since I'm not used to earlier-than-normal workshifts.. tomorrow will be easy going so I can do it then. Need some real sleep now.

Btw Akashi, I know you're doubting me but it will be male <__<

Appearance:
Anime-Guy-Dark-BlueBlack-31000.jpg

Name:
Church Rosenthal

Abilities/Powers/Equipment:
First and foremost, Church relies on his training as a martial artist; something that may seem popular among many heroes-to-be and heroes-that-are, a basic form of self-defense that takes many forms for the better good. While just martial arts could go decently far for B rank and lower, and only martial arts unless they were someone like Silver Fang in terms of experience, age and expertise, Church learned of a privilege to go beyond ordinary limits within himself, brought on by the masters who've taught him, and learning he's only half-human. His unique abilities, brought forth like an ember feeding to grow into a fire, allows him to go beyond ordinary like providing himself a temporary boost or creating a malleable form of energy. Aside from routine training and care, every fight becomes like a memory etched into his mind and body, little by little growing stronger. In this case, for example if he were to fight a monster that required the work of an A or even S class hero and got thrashed, he won't be back up and beat it the day after, no. If he returned to deal with a previous issue that once caused him trouble as a B rank issue, maybe he'll find himself just a bit faster that time around. He's only delved into part of what he knows about his own powers, with his current control even allowing him a rather imbalanced (and slow) form of flight; preferably using it to influence jumping for now.

B, Rank 20

Personality:
A mixed bag of average, some might say, he is at least prideful of his work and training, sometimes overconfident even to denote his still relatively young adult age. He loves to fight but tries not to provoke it if he can help it, something even he has trouble explaining as to why. Overall he may come off as arrogant at first but he genuinely is kind and outgoing, preferring to be honest and blunt even rather than skirt around corners.

History:
For the most part, Church's life stayed relatively simple as a child living alone with his mother. He never met his father, even when he was born but his mother always said that he was a strong, prideful individual. Only having her word and stories to go by, not having a father in his life wasn't too bad, her mother not being too spoiled on him or too harsh, doing what she could as any mother could do. At an early age however, he always found himself getting into scraps with bullies in school, often times standing up for others. While his mother was discouraged by this, she never berated him as much as some might think they would for their child to get into so many fights. The truth was however, he wasn't all human.

In an attempt to help control these tendencies, he was enrolled in self-defense classes to learn better discipline. Church had enjoyed it to a degree but something felt lackluster, learning from 'modernized' schools that teach around the world, wanting to know the roots of martial arts. It was during this time that Church discovered a few things about himself. Coming back home, he witnessed a woman get robbed across the street and was ready to chase after the man. Reaching a hand out as the other moved to help him hop over a bike rack, Church shouted out for the man to stop before he suddenly felt something surge from his hand, a light flashed and a small explosion blasted in front of the robber, making him fall backwards in shock. Not knowing what he just did, it gave nearby police enough time to nab the man. Before he knew it, Church ran off from the growing crowd in confusion. Telling his mother what had happened, she decided to tell him the truth, that his father was not from Earth and was as much of a fighter as his son had the spirit of one, his lineage a proud race of power, capable of much things. A shock and difficult to believe at first, his mother showed him proof and told him he had a gift, and now a choice.

He had always admired the heroes he'd see on the news, and getting a glimpse of their work himself, he did not want to stop fighting and protect those in need, to be a part of the stories people tell about the 'Heroes' they have all seen and heard. From his answer, his mother just smiled and nodded, telling him she had one more secret for him once he graduated from his schooling. Come that time at the age of 23, they moved to one of the major cities and he wondered why she decided this so abruptly. Having continued to learn martial arts between then, Church was shown the final truth from his mother. Taking a long journey by foot into the mountains nearby, they came by a dojo, partially run down by vegetation but still intact, they were greeted by a lone man in a red gi.

"Arisa, is this?--..."

"Yes. Meet your Son..."

"Well then.. It looks like you've grown to be a fine man of Earth.. Are you ready to embrace your other half? Show me your resolve and training. Another world begins here, Church.."

A few likely awkward and deep meetings afterwards, it has now been a year since Church has begun learning more about himself, and now puts everything on the line to test himself - starting with Hero registration as of today.​

Last edited:
I'm sorry but I might be a couple days before I touch this. I just learned an hour ago my great grandfather just passed away last night. Chalk it up as family stuff but I may or may not get things done more.

Reactions: Akashi
Sorry for being a bit slow on the character creation.

I will have mine up tomorrow and then we will be waiting on a few more to finish and we will be good to start.

Reactions: An Otaku
Sorry for slacking. Weekend was busier than expected and I have been slacking on all fronts. Me and Akashi will have our sheets up soon, hopefully. We are going over a few things.

The IC is also being worked on as well! If everything goes according to my plan, it should be up by the earliest of Saturday

Reactions: Kurogane86
Sorry for such a long absence, I'm feeling better now that some time has passed. Currently at work again as I post this but once I get home I can make more effort on my CS.

@Artorias if you're on Xbox around 5-6 or so I want to talk to ya about the RP. Been wanting to but you're always on Netflix xD

So, just checking in. Is there anything I can help with to get the rp up sooner?

The IC should be up today, so no worries! Akashi is busy this past week so our characters haven't been posted yet. (They are brother and sister so we are working on the two together). Even if the GM's characters aren't up yet that won't stop the IC from going up today

So what about the other folks with yet completed profiles? Are we currently set with the classroom Heroes and then maybe the others, when finished, would've been in a different room maybe?

Yeah that was the plan. Everyone who doesn't have a CS up yet and accepted will be in another class getting their lecture.

Well my CS is finally done. I do apologize it took so long.

CLOSED SIGNUPS - One Punch Knock Out! (OPM Fandom RP)

And yeah, I tried wording it the best I can but if anyone catches on, this will be a slight gag/nod to it regarding his abilities. Either way hope it's fun.

Alas, I'm so incredibly busy right now that I probably shouldn't take on an RP that I haven't even begun to write up a CS for. :( I love OPM, so sad...

Anyways, have fun, everyone! :3