One Piece: The Black Moon Pirates

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Welcome! You have been invited by sele to join our community. Please click here to register.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Funimation > 4kidz ALWAYS. 4kidz can choke on a railroad spike for ruining plenty of shows :>

Reactions: 2 people
yes i know seastone can't be blown up normally, i was suggesting that he blow the area around it just to loosen it from its foundation so that he may charge the mineral with enough electricity to cause a magnetic pull toward an opposite force, which could be a second cell near by allowing it to rip itself apart and allow her escape.

oh and if yoru talking about the funi dub of one piece i can give you a website that has all the current dubbed episodes, including the latest movie.

Hmmm... I'm getting some interesting ideas through my head.. Perhaps Kairo will make a visit anyhow :]

From what i see, the pirate group needs some time to plan things out, and then there is a little timeskip, right?

I think I found one thing I could do that maneuver for atm.. Heh.

If there is a timeskip, I wanna try and squeeze in one little scene if I can before that so Matvey can have a little more to post to (if you'd like, that is) :P

If not, that's fine too.

No time skip just yet, I want to see how things play out a bit more before I decide on that. If it happens I'll try to give everyone at least 24 hours notice this time :)

What I aim for :>

That and I have my own idea for a twist running through my head when I try it out.. Mostly for laughs on my end.

Heh, you guys are rapid fire posting. Cor' taday I made a turkey and had raid but no big deal. Explosive issues solved.

Hehe, you haven't seen fast by my standards yet ;]

I feel like smirking and giggling like a little boy with that little bit for some reason. Hope you liked it Matvey xP

Hehe, I like it. Really shows the friendship between Brito and Reimu.

Glad you like it.. And sheesh, into episode 33, nearing the early stage of Arlong's arc, I forgot he sounds a whole lot like Mr. Torgue from Borderlands 2. Won't be surprised if it's the same voice actor in that case.

Status
Not open for further replies.