One Piece: The Black Moon Pirates

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Funimation > 4kidz ALWAYS. 4kidz can choke on a railroad spike for ruining plenty of shows :>

Reactions: 2 people
yes i know seastone can't be blown up normally, i was suggesting that he blow the area around it just to loosen it from its foundation so that he may charge the mineral with enough electricity to cause a magnetic pull toward an opposite force, which could be a second cell near by allowing it to rip itself apart and allow her escape.

oh and if yoru talking about the funi dub of one piece i can give you a website that has all the current dubbed episodes, including the latest movie.

Hmmm... I'm getting some interesting ideas through my head.. Perhaps Kairo will make a visit anyhow :]

From what i see, the pirate group needs some time to plan things out, and then there is a little timeskip, right?

I think I found one thing I could do that maneuver for atm.. Heh.

If there is a timeskip, I wanna try and squeeze in one little scene if I can before that so Matvey can have a little more to post to (if you'd like, that is) :P

If not, that's fine too.

No time skip just yet, I want to see how things play out a bit more before I decide on that. If it happens I'll try to give everyone at least 24 hours notice this time :)

What I aim for :>

That and I have my own idea for a twist running through my head when I try it out.. Mostly for laughs on my end.

Heh, you guys are rapid fire posting. Cor' taday I made a turkey and had raid but no big deal. Explosive issues solved.

Hehe, you haven't seen fast by my standards yet ;]

I feel like smirking and giggling like a little boy with that little bit for some reason. Hope you liked it Matvey xP

Hehe, I like it. Really shows the friendship between Brito and Reimu.

Glad you like it.. And sheesh, into episode 33, nearing the early stage of Arlong's arc, I forgot he sounds a whole lot like Mr. Torgue from Borderlands 2. Won't be surprised if it's the same voice actor in that case.

Status
Not open for further replies.