One Piece: The Black Moon Pirates

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
If so, I think you're a pretty good artist. And sheesh, I'm feeling all giddy and smirking with how I just posted. Reimu is P-I-Issed.

Reactions: 2 people
I did :)
I always draw my characters when I have a chance. It's even more fun when I get the challenge of attempting to copy someone else's style.
In the case of the admeral I was using an image of Alvida for reference. Emrik was done from scratch. The Jolly Rodger and ship were also my work :)

And speaking of me drawing things I'm toying with the idea of making wanted posters/marine ID cards for the quick link section. Any objections?
If people say no I will of course understand and respect that :) I'm mostly just on a drawing kick right now.

Reactions: Lusterless Nova
I wouldn't mind at all. In fact I'd love to see how my character would possibly come out as for this RP.

• Thank You
Reactions: Falcon
I did :)
I always draw my characters when I have a chance. It's even more fun when I get the challenge of attempting to copy someone else's style.
In the case of the admeral I was using an image of Alvida for reference. Emrik was done from scratch. The Jolly Rodger and ship were also my work :)

And speaking of me drawing things I'm toying with the idea of making wanted posters/marine ID cards for the quick link section. Any objections?
If people say no I will of course understand and respect that :) I'm mostly just on a drawing kick right now.
I love you. O_O Oh, and yes, I don't mind. Is everyone else okay with that?

I love you. O_O Oh, and yes, I don't mind. Is everyone else okay with that?
*Is too busy freaking out to respond with a proper "Yes"*

Go for it. -on 5 min break-

• Thank You
Reactions: Falcon
Awesome
So the people who've said yes will definitely get one, and if any one prefers I can make one with the picture they provided.
However, they might take a little while to make (same goes for the Marine ID cards) I want to do this properly :)

Thanks :) as for the nose . . . it's more like Oda draws his characters with high foreheads and low ears :)

I don't wanna sound like a broken record or seem pushy, but I'd still like to know if anyone's got any thoughts about Reimu having something similar to the 'pussyfoot maneuver' .. Oh what was that guy's name... Captain Kuro? I remember his butler name was klahadore or w/e. Trying to run a thought process on techniques for her if she knows/learns down the line, devil fruit or not.

No worries. You don't sound like a broken record. At the moment, I don't have any ideas. But, I will try to think up something.

Oh that maneuver! I wasn't sure what you were talking about for a bit (that and I'm trying to draw a map of the prison)
Anyway, I actually kind of like the idea. And over time she could get good enough to actually see what she was doing (Kuro couldn't) unless she stars out knowing what she's doing and incrementally gets faster. or whatever variation you have in mind . . .

True, true.. And I think kuro only didn't know where he was going when he did the "cat in the bag attack" or whatever the hell he called it where he seemed to lose all sanity.. Honestly, it's hard finding the Funimation episodes lately.. 4kidz killed it entirely. Never again.

Though, I can always resort to manga as well, despite never reading much.. I think the only mangas I've ever actually read were Ranma 1/2 and this one that had a girl martial artist who had 3 split personalities and 3 different masters/dads...

Your right, I mixed the two up < this is what I get for watching the subs so often.

for me I aim for dubs, but I'm never picky with subs however. If it's only subbed then so be it, plenty of shows are great, subbed or dubbed. I just wish I could remember all the names of the shows I've watched, but that will never happen lol.

I feel pretty stupid now. I had no idea you were talking about Kuro (I thought you were talking about the term "pussyfoot"). I got lost in translation, as well. 4kids screwed me over bad (I should probably re-watch the Funimation dub or subs).

Status
Not open for further replies.