One Piece: The Black Moon Pirates

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ugh. I heard Borderlands 2 was a great game. Well, mostly from my friend who is obsessed with it. I should try it out someday...when I get a job.

Jobhunting's a real pain lately so I know how it is. Kinda sucks that all I can get are seasonal jobs despite my huge availability. I seriously don't get it. I do great on interviews and such but they still give it to the next guy, lol.. But yeah, if you happen to like RPGs and FPS's, Borderlands makes a nice mix. Comedic too.

Reactions: 2 people
Yeah. I've been job hunting since last year, and still no luck. I guess it's a sign for me to focus on college, and worry about job hunting later.

Would there be some more time for Caim and Brito to have a chat as well?

There are a few people who still need to respond to Emrik's "reckless" idea so yeah, the marines have time to talk :)

Hm, I think this'd be interesting to see. I wanna know what Caim's gonna do to go see her :P

Clever use on the footsteps there. Can't wait to see how things kick off for this RP when it comes :]

And all I can say with ep. 40 so far is "fear the rubber band of doom" hah. Been ages since I've seen the show when I was a kid, what better time to watch it than now, eh? Hehe, and none of that 4kid stuff either.. I also realized my memories of One Piece must be of 4kidz because Sanji sounds a whole lot different than what I remembered.

I like 4kids Sanji's voice, since it helped me distinguish his voice from Zoro's. Plus, it sounded like his nose was congested, which always made me giggle whenever he spoke. (Not that I don't like his Funimation dub voice)

true, it did sound more unique for him.

Now take a guess what he gave her Matvey. All others can take a guess too.

Well, from what I can tell, the sake bottle will be used to make a smoke screen to help Brito and the others escape easier. That's all I've got at the moment.

Also, nice job making Caim act as if he was handing the bottle to Brito because he didn't want to get drunk.

Yep. A good old smoke bomb. I figured that the average clay flask would be a perfect shell for a little smoke bomb. Just throw it and see others loose their sight.

It's just as you said. Caim is a sneaky one. I'm curious about how difficult the battles against him will be once The marines and Pirates fight each other.

As for the Arlong Torgue thing, both are played by Chris Rager.

Awesome to know, I figured once I listened to it more. And hah.. Fitting.. Rager..

In case I'm mistaken and this isn't the correct thread to post my Character Sheet, please guide me to the correct one. :)
Seita Yatta
------------------
Name
Seita Yatta
Affiliation: Black Moon Pirates

Bounty: 15,000,000
Position on Crew: Fighter / Thief
Weapon of Choice: Seken Seken no Mi (World World Devil Fruit -> Paramecia)

This Devil Fruit holds a variety of uses as the name 'World World' Fruit, should not be taken literally and is actually based on the metaphorical sense of the word. Which is why all attacks and uses of this Devil Fruit, once learned, are based on sayings using the word 'World'. While it is a considerably powerful Devil Fruit, Seita Yatta doesn't start even remotely close to having the full potential of the Devil Fruit. His powers and abilities are learned by experiencing, analyzing and overcoming all sorts of obstacles and trainings. The very first branch of World-abilities are based on the saying:

"The weight of the world is a heavy burden to bear."

On that saying are his first Seken Seken No Mi powers based on: The power of Gravity.

This power will be his main combat power and will expand en become enhanced the further he progresses. The other branches of Seken Seken no Mi will be revealed IC but will mainly be consisting of smaller utility based branches of the Seken Seken no Mi.

Appearance:
Seita_zpsbf7ddd2c.jpg
How Character Joined the Crew:

Will be decided upon confirmation if it's possible to start off as a crewmate or if it's necessary to join the crew through IC-roleplaying.[/spoiler]

[MENTION=6086]Syfral[/MENTION] - you can start off on the crew if you like, however we already have a player whose character is listed as a thief so you will need to discus with [MENTION=3929]Yaoi Master Gavin[/MENTION] to see if he minds having a second thief around.
Also, before I approve you I will need to know a bit more about your fruit. How does it affect gravity? Is it only for a specific person or a set area? What does he currently know how to do?

It could be fun to have a frenemy in terms of competitive thievery, just saying. In case it's needed, I'll change my Crew Position to Superlousy Cook though ^^

Also, as far as the Gravity ging goes, He can influence a limited, relatively small, area where the gravity can be manipulated at his command. The smaller the area, the heavier the influence can be, vice versa for large areas. At this point he can influence an area the size of a small house. Keep in mind that this area can be anywhere, except sea water. Meaning it could be used to nullify a few cannonballs in the small area before him, by means of negating gravity and making them float harmlessly about in the sphere, for example ey. :)

That is the extent of his power at the start of the rp, later on he'll have other tricks up his sleeve.

In case you need any other questions answered or information required, don't hesitate to ask.

Cheers. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.