One Piece: The Black Moon Pirates

Status
Not open for further replies.
Goodnight, Writing Owl!
And, another leaf falls of the tree. I've been procrastinating on my assignment, which is due at 10 am tomorrow, so I'll hang out with you ladies and gents later on.

Have a good night, owl, matvey. I'll be around for a bit longer but considering how the night seems to be closing in, I see my time may end soon too.. Just not sleeping yet until the posting is done for the night ;)

I'm back from my appointment, and ready to roleplay.

Edit
Seems like i am too late. Ah well. See ya guys tomorrow.

Last edited:
Everyone, I have to say, I love where this is going! =D

well I'm awake now.. Despite it being 10 minutes after 1 my time now.. Hah.. I really need to fix my sleep schedule.

I know that feel. Still won't be able to post for awhile yet though - got to run down the street to gamestop and pick up the new LoZ game.

curious to see what happens next :>

Lol, I couldn't help it. Made a post anyways - yay for drama and sowing seeds of dissension. Now I'll go grab that game.

Hrm.. You know, now that I think of it, with how kick-heavy I'd like my character to be, perhaps I should give her something similar to the pussy-foot maneuver to explain some of her agility? Hrm... Thoughts, comments, criticisms anyone?

I was thinking, since Brito injured herself, you could somehow present your skills that way? Or, perhaps, you take matters into your own hands?

I'll let Nova get his posts over with first, don't want anyone to get left out now and I like to keep pace with myself :P

meh i gotta wait for Lorelei to Realize she has two people following her now.

but yeah, what I said earlier.. Anyone got any comments/criticisms about that idea? And huh.. I wonder if they got such a thing as Calcium Zeolite in One Piece. Highly confident that's practically what's known as a "quickclot" for certain injuries.

Akuma - We've got two characters shopping and another three heading after food. Your character could end up with any of them.

Also, We're in a really good spot for me to make a GM post introducing a Rear Admiral with an attitude, and a reason for the prison break. So in about an hour (because I really need to find something to eat right now) I'm going to make that post. There might be a slight time-skip but it won't be much if any depending on what happens between now and then. I will ask that nobody does anything reckless until I've posted. :)

Alright with me. Although, if my Medical RP is timeskipped that will be ok too I suppose. Funny thing though, I've done my share of Medical RP through an RP server I used to frequent constantly on Garry's Mod for one of my few characters on it. Fun times back then.

Well, I've more than enough time to wait - about to start raid so I'll be doing that for the next four hours.

All right, Tiny time skip. maybe twenty minutes to a half hour :)

And excuse the roughness of the picture. But now you all have a general idea of what the rear admiral looks like.

Falcon, I'm curious; did you draw the depictions of the rear admiral and Emrik yourself?

Status
Not open for further replies.