One Piece: The Black Moon Pirates

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously a year and a half and we reached an ending point. You all should be proud of yourselves! <3

All right I'm home now ^^
That means I'll have an ending up this week.
Please wrap up and thing you have going ASAP ^^

Reactions: Detective Zero
To clarify, the RP will END with my Sunday post.

This is your LAST CHANCE to post! <3

I know it's late, but I noticed that you hadn't posted the last part of the ending, so I thought I could slip a little something in...

I'm really sorry for missing the previous parts of the ending D: I'm just an idiot who checks her alerts but forgets to look at them ;-;

Also, I would really like to thank you, Falcon, for letting me and my friends join you guys on this little adventure. In the end, they were consumed by real life worries, but I can truly say that they enjoyed it as much as I did while they were part of it. As for me, it helped cultivate an ever-growing interest in RP'ing, especially in refining how to do Fandom RP's, as part of the reason why I started roleplaying was to live out my fandom fantasies. Really, I appreciate it <3

• Love
Reactions: Falcon
Forgot about the forum maintenance :D
Can't post much tonight (on my way out the door) so people have extra time if they want it ^^

@CrimsonMaiden, @Detective Zero, @GonzoB., @Lady B , @Magician's Adviser @Manaxer, @Merry Berry, @Requiem, @Ryex, @TereziPyrope, @The Writing Owl, @Thundor, @Tipsynaruto, @Viero, @Yaoi Master Gavin

Woooooohooooo!!!!

We did it!
everyone pat your selves on the back!
We finished an RP!
It can go in the hall of fame!!
<3<3<3

Glee_confetti.gif

486508_367739216631876_1013708908_n.jpg

latest

Hello everyone!

I'm really sorry for dropping out all of a sudden... I was struggling with depression and having to make tough decisions, which is why I felt like pretty much vanishing off the face of the earth. But I'm glad that Lady B managed to somehow carry our main characters over the finish line, and also I would like to second her post of gratitude. I really appreciate it.

Status
Not open for further replies.