Once Upon a Time: Shards of the Past

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
wow just umm wow

HINT to all of you, there is a password. Yes I will accept your sheets without the password, but I won't let you post in the IC!
I was wondering about that. I saw it and noticed no one else was doing it but getting accepted. xD Nice to know!

Omg, I just went back to see if you changed it because I was like "Come on. Gorgon isn't that bad."

I almost spit out my drink.
Haha, that's great!

Lol , consider all mine done and password done.. Couldn't stop laughing while writing it.

All my charries are open for all relationships as of right now and if my character's are linked to anyone just get a hold of me if you want to figure out all that fun.

For some reason it stopped updating me about new notes but the CS was updated with password, lol.

When do we plan on starting this up? Want to make sure to have relationships set up and all.

Alright than lol , want to make sure to have everything sorted.

I'm just going to let things fall where they may. I can see my character getting along well with Robin hood and pocahontas off the bat. Probably a mad crush on Red since it would seem her character embodies everything she wishes she could be and might annoy Tiana with her lackadaisical approach to responsibilities, lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: Shayla
Their done page one

I am a pet and I didn'tknow it lol

sorry no color yet just wanted to finish them and other cs's so I can have them done yay

Their done page one

sorry no color yet just wanted to finish them and other cs's so I can have them done yay
I'll check them out

• Love
Reactions: Dark_Psycho
Their done page one

Okay, I know this is breaking form just a little, but could the Cheshire cat (Just for this rp) have a human form?

Edit: Okay, I get this is different for Elsa, but she doesn't have powers none of them do. Their weapons have the powers because they were blessed by one of the four wizards. Sorry. The stories are just stories that have small truth to them.

Okay, I know this is breaking form just a little, but could the Cheshire cat (Just for this rp) have a human form?

Edit: Okay, I get this is different for Elsa, but she doesn't have powers none of them do. Their weapons have the powers because they were blessed by one of the four wizards. Sorry. The stories are just stories that have small truth to them.
I'll fix the powers

and awww can't have a talking cat?

working on Prince Naveen now^^ should have him up in a few^^. Oh and keeping Rapunzel's face claim as a secret lol

I'll fix the powers

and awww can't have a talking cat?
If he was in cat form I wouldn't see him as a knight; therefore he wouldn't fit in the plot that well. Sorry!

If he was in cat form I wouldn't see him as a knight; therefore he wouldn't fit in the plot that well. Sorry!
their in lies the problem though no face Claim fits him

Status
Not open for further replies.