• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Once Upon a Time: Shards of the Past

Status
Not open for further replies.
tomi_k.jpg

Would this not work?

No, but thanks

yeah I couldn't find the link you were talking about and no way I can find a face Claim for the Cheshire cat that's to hard of a match in my mind
I can always help. I mean when I edited that post I didn't realize you were dropping, I edited because I started liking the idea of a cat.

I'm just going to let things fall where they may. I can see my character getting along well with Robin hood and pocahontas off the bat. Probably a mad crush on Red since it would seem her character embodies everything she wishes she could be and might annoy Tiana with her lackadaisical approach to responsibilities, lol.
Just had a chance to respond to this. I think Red would surely think her cute but Red is the kind not easily to fall for anyone so it would be a bit hard for anyone to get through to that tough cookie. But , have to have a challenging girl. ^^

Just had a chance to respond to this. I think Red would surely think her cute but Red is the kind not easily to fall for anyone so it would be a bit hard for anyone to get through to that tough cookie. But , have to have a challenging girl. ^^
The challenging ones are the best though, aha. But in all seriousness it would be fun to see if that plays out or even if they end up being friends or even...enemies? o:

The possibilities are limitless!

PRINCE NAVEEN

"I'm not a player, I just play a lot..."
◊GENERAL◊
Name
Natalio Vincent Edge

Nicknames
Nat, Mr. Suave, Prince Sophistication, Playboy

Disney Alliance
Prince Naveen

Age & Birthday
25/Dec. 25th

Sexuality
Bisexual

Health Ailments
Healthy

Weapon(s)
→Twin Daggers of Cyclone:
Special daggers that were forged in the fires of his homeland. They have a magical property, when Natalio uses the daggers they manipulate the air and clouds in his area of motion. Basically, the daggers give him the power over air for the short bursts strikes and stabs he does with the daggers. He can also use the daggers to cause a smoke screen around him to get out of a bad situation unharmed. The daggers propel him forward when he's in motion, which works great with his fighting style.
[spoili]
619fd188e79fdd5acf2fa785d15e7b1c.jpg

[/spoili]
◊APPEARANCE◊
Height
6'3"

Weight
247 pounds of pure muscle.

Hair Description
Natalio has curly short hair. He gets his hair cut on the daily, making sure that it's always on point.

Eye Color
Chocolate Brown

Markings
Natalio has a few cuts and bruises on his shoulders and legs, a fighter at heart and he backs down from no one. He also has a crown shaped birthmark on the back of his left arm.

Tattoos
None

Piercings
None

Armor
♦(
Link): Natalio's armor is lightweight and made of breathable leather and chain. He's an agile and fast fighter, a hit and run type of fighter, so his armor can't be bulky and weigh him down.
◊PERSONAL◊
Traits
Flirtatious, Kind, Caring, Resourceful, Intelligent, Charming, Seductive, Sarcastic, Conceited, Musically Gifted

History
Will RP It

Beaches, lakes, poetry, flirting, music, playing the guitar, singing, heroism, bravery, teamwork, leading, royalty, alligators, exercising, New Orleans, dancing, acting, looking beautiful, moisturizing

Dislikes
Tricksters, liars, idiots, dark magic, Hoodoo, Voodoo, looking like a fool, following behind others, not leading, being turned down, dirt

Strengths
Resourceful | Leadership | Speed | Agile | Intelligent | Cunning

Weaknesses
Girls | Guys | Good Music | Cockiness

Talents
Singing
Dancing
¤
Fast & Agile¤
¤
Assassination¤

Fears
Losing Everything & Everyone
Letting People Into His Heart
Showing The Real Him
◊MISCELLANEOUS◊
Friends
(OPEN)

Enemies
(OPEN)

Crush/Significant Other/Wife Or Husband
(OPEN... MAYBE)

Neutral
(OPEN)

Favorite Song

Other
"All I gotta say is... DEEZ NUTZ!"

The challenging ones are the best though, aha. But in all seriousness it would be fun to see if that plays out or even if they end up being friends or even...enemies? o:

The possibilities are limitless!
Limitless indeed! I can see her being the kind torn between people and just attempting to avoid what her heart is thinking. Exactly how Cinderella will be since she is a far cry from her old self.

Also , I switched around Cinderella and John Rolfe's with another so that has changed in the CS's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back