Once Upon a Time: Shards of the Past

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Gorgeous♠Chaos @Shayla I will pm you two separately, about relationships. I kind of want Naveen to have cheated on Tiana in the other world thing, but neither remembers it here, but it comes out someday in the rp. They could still be dating, but more when I fill it out^^.

Would rather have my chars up first before anything else, but just keep both open for intimate relationships^^.

and Suki a yes for Cinderella xD, I see you're using NEXT Models now xD
I became drawn into the place and fell in love with Suki , New place for me to use :D Suki it is though! Will have Cinderella up soon and a far cry from what she used to be.

Consider all my people open for relationships because I love drama ^^

@Gorgeous♠Chaos @Shayla I will pm you two separately, about relationships. I kind of want Naveen to have cheated on Tiana in the other world thing, but neither remembers it here, but it comes out someday in the rp. They could still be dating, but more when I fill it out^^.

Would rather have my chars up first before anything else, but just keep both open for intimate relationships^^.

and Suki a yes for Cinderella xD, I see you're using NEXT Models now xD
DRAMA!!!! So would he have cheated on her on Earth (which is where they were taken to to escape) or Fairytale (which is their true identities and what not).

DRAMA!!!! So would he have cheated on her on Earth (which is where they were taken to to escape) or Fairytale (which is their true identities and what not).
Fairytale xD, could of been with another fairytale character? Might be fun XD

I so want to do that but want to do an unlikely pair who is together on Earth only to awaken to the person they least like :D

Fairytale xD, could of been with another fairytale character? Might be fun XD
YOU WANT HIM TO DIE! Haha, nah, but she'll be pissed for a minute...I LIKE IT! And the whole other character thing, god Tiana is going to flip watch it be like one of her friends. Betrayal, Drama, Danger. I'm excited.

YOU WANT HIM TO DIE! Haha, nah, but she'll be pissed for a minute...I LIKE IT! And the whole other character thing, god Tiana is going to flip watch it be like one of her friends. Betrayal, Drama, Danger. I'm excited.
Yes I love to bring the drama lol

• Love
Reactions: HecateProxy
And Pocahontas is going to try to mediate the whole situation only to be told to mind her own business. To which she'll go "okay" and back away. xD She ain't got no dog in that race.

• Love
Reactions: Shayla
And Pocahontas is going to try to mediate the whole situation only to be told to mind her own business. To which she'll go "okay" and back away. xD She ain't got no dog in that race.
I can see it now!

Tiana: "MIND YOUR OWN DAMN BUSINESS, YA SPIRITUAL BITCH!"

Ha, yeah this is going to be bad yet really good.

I am so taking Mad Hatter

• Love
Reactions: HecateProxy
Well than I want to do John Rolfe or The Beast!

• Love
Reactions: Shambles
Once the RP starts, can we still create characters? I don't want to commit to three just now without seeing how the actual RP goes.

Once the RP starts, can we still create characters? I don't want to commit to three just now without seeing how the actual RP goes.
Yeah. Of course!

Well now that we can have three (making a girl), I would love to snag up Rapunzel if not taken that is. Will look for fc soon, might have char done by wednesday^^

Reactions: HEX
Well now that we can have three (making a girl), I would love to snag up Rapunzel if not taken that is. Will look for fc soon, might have char done by wednesday^^
okay, just try to make sure by this weekend. And yeah I can make that reservation

Well than I want to do John Rolfe or The Beast!
Um which one, cause their both free and I don't feel like deciding for you xD

okay, just try to make sure by this weekend. And yeah I can make that reservation
Yeah I know^^, been working on getting my chars up on time like I use to do. My mind has just been all over the place but life is getting back to the usual so expect me to be more active and cses done on time XD

Meet the man that will become John Rolfe!

John Rolfe:
large-1447322621-4b801c848409b861d475fa3f0380761b.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.