Once Upon a Time: Shards of the Past

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Limitless indeed! I can see her being the kind torn between people and just attempting to avoid what her heart is thinking. Exactly how Cinderella will be since she is a far cry from her old self.
I think Merida will be somewhat like her Disney counterpart. Sorta crunchy and inexperienced.

I look forward to seeing how she develops as an individual and how relationships unfold with everyone else.

PRINCE NAVEEN

"I'm not a player, I just play a lot..."
◊GENERAL◊
Name
Natalio Vincent Edge

Nicknames
Nat, Mr. Suave, Prince Sophistication, Playboy

Disney Alliance
Prince Naveen

Age & Birthday
25/Dec. 25th

Sexuality
Bisexual

Health Ailments
Healthy

Weapon(s)
→Twin Daggers of Cyclone:
Special daggers that were forged in the fires of his homeland. They have a magical property, when Natalio uses the daggers they manipulate the air and clouds in his area of motion. Basically, the daggers give him the power over air for the short bursts strikes and stabs he does with the daggers. He can also use the daggers to cause a smoke screen around him to get out of a bad situation unharmed. The daggers propel him forward when he's in motion, which works great with his fighting style.
[spoili]
619fd188e79fdd5acf2fa785d15e7b1c.jpg

[/spoili]
◊APPEARANCE◊
Height
6'3"

Weight
247 pounds of pure muscle.

Hair Description
Natalio has curly short hair. He gets his hair cut on the daily, making sure that it's always on point.

Eye Color
Chocolate Brown

Markings
Natalio has a few cuts and bruises on his shoulders and legs, a fighter at heart and he backs down from no one. He also has a crown shaped birthmark on the back of his left arm.

Tattoos
None

Piercings
None

Armor
♦(
Link): Natalio's armor is lightweight and made of breathable leather and chain. He's an agile and fast fighter, a hit and run type of fighter, so his armor can't be bulky and weigh him down.
◊PERSONAL◊
Traits
Flirtatious, Kind, Caring, Resourceful, Intelligent, Charming, Seductive, Sarcastic, Conceited, Musically Gifted

History
Will RP It

Beaches, lakes, poetry, flirting, music, playing the guitar, singing, heroism, bravery, teamwork, leading, royalty, alligators, exercising, New Orleans, dancing, acting, looking beautiful, moisturizing

Dislikes
Tricksters, liars, idiots, dark magic, Hoodoo, Voodoo, looking like a fool, following behind others, not leading, being turned down, dirt

Strengths
Resourceful | Leadership | Speed | Agile | Intelligent | Cunning

Weaknesses
Girls | Guys | Good Music | Cockiness

Talents
Singing
Dancing
¤
Fast & Agile¤
¤
Assassination¤

Fears
Losing Everything & Everyone
Letting People Into His Heart
Showing The Real Him
◊MISCELLANEOUS◊
Friends
(OPEN)

Enemies
(OPEN)

Crush/Significant Other/Wife Or Husband
(OPEN... MAYBE)

Neutral
(OPEN)

Favorite Song

Other
"All I gotta say is... DEEZ NUTZ!"

Naveen is love

• Thank You
Reactions: Justin
I think Robin Hood is finished let me know if I need to add anything

I think Merida will be somewhat like her Disney counterpart. Sorta crunchy and inexperienced.

I look forward to seeing how she develops as an individual and how relationships unfold with everyone else.

Naveen is love
Lol thank you xD

Robin Hood is open to relationships, neutrals, friends, enemies, etc.

Well I suppose it depends, how long will everyone 'know' each other or has merlin convinced us just enough to get us over to fairytale land or have we known each other enough to regain some familiarity with each other?

Well I suppose it depends, how long will everyone 'know' each other or has merlin convinced us just enough to get us over to fairytale land or have we known each other enough to regain some familiarity with each other?
I believe the familiarity and feelings return when Merlin lifts it. Therefore it collides with how they are now and who they once were. I think all would have had relationships , friendships and all that would be established and quite secure beforehand. Than would have to face them again when Merlin retrieves them.

I think they would have a bit of faith in one another to believe the one they have the strongest past memories and past with.

I believe the familiarity and feelings return when Merlin lifts it. Therefore it collides with how they are now and who they once were. I think all would have had relationships , friendships and all that would be established and quite secure beforehand. Than would have to face them again when Merlin retrieves them.

I think they would have a bit of faith in one another to believe the one they have the strongest past memories and past with.

Hmm. Following that then I would definitely see a friendship possibility between merida, pocahontas and Robin just based on nature and general arrow toting fun. @Saturn @Sasha Bliss

I really don't see any real romantic leads for her, just crushes and a real competitive streak with Gaston and his need to be the best.

I would say that everyone will get annoyed with Natalio's Cocky Attitude XD
Charming will be like Charming with a bad boy edge maybe
Rapunzel will be a bitchy dumb blonde who whips her hair around hitting people on purpose all the time XD.

C and R up tomorrow^^

Rapunzel will be a bitchy dumb blonde who whips her hair around hitting people on purpose all the time XD.

C and R up tomorrow^^

Gaston and Naveen could probably be friends/ enemies, constantly trying to see who gets the most phone numbers and all that jazz, lol

• Love
Gaston and Naveen could probably be friends/ enemies, constantly trying to see who gets the most phone numbers and all that jazz, lol
I love that idea XD, the two douchebags hitting on everybody xD

Reactions: Shayla
@Shayla is right. When Merlin brings them back, their memories flood back to them so it conflicts with who they thought they were and who they are.

C and R up tomorrow^^
I have a feeling Cinderella and C will not be on the greatest of terms xD

I think Red , Cindy and John would all have had romantic involvements in the Fairytale world and outside. Will have that figured out hopefully soon lol.

• Love

I think Red , Cindy and John would all have had romantic involvements in the Fairytale world and outside. Will have that figured out hopefully soon lol.
So open to drama! AND you always make drama if more drama filled. That was random, but that is what I thought when I read the second part. Anyways, I had this idea of Killian and Red having been friends with benefits for a bit. What do you think?

After ready over this Cinderella XD, yeah Charming probably would be shocked when his memory comes back... since he would not believe that he use to love her XD. Drama lol

So open to drama! AND you always make drama if more drama filled. That was random, but that is what I thought when I read the second part. Anyways, I had this idea of Killian and Red having been friends with benefits for a bit. What do you think?
I can see that having been something between the two and not something they really didn't let any on about.

I love Drama so don't be afraid to start that business of plotting with me , peeps!

After ready over this Cinderella XD, yeah Charming probably would be shocked when his memory comes back... since he would not believe that he use to love her XD. Drama lol
No fun if she hadn't changed xD She will have her old Cinderella ways every now and again. Will be the best moment when they wake up and find out they were one of those "It" couples. Drama will so be there until they figure out one another. xD

• Love
To start the IC off I was thinking that the group will be on a small island adjacent to Fairytale so they will need to get over the seas. Since the group is large, two ships are needed and since I was talking with little ghost, the two pirates have been back to Fairytale the longest and have secured a route to Fairytale. That will be the first challenge.

I feel that Tiana would be friends with Cinderella, Pocahontas, John Rolfe
@Shayla, @Saturn

Also, Killian friends with Gaston, John Rolfe,

And, Tyler friends with Pocahontas, Red

Note: Haven't figured out other relationships/ friendships/ neutrals yet.

Reactions: Shayla
Well I'm crashing for the night, three hours of sleep and a cranky toddler has me beat, if anyone wants to befriend or hate Merida or anything in between pm me or tag me. Night.

Status
Not open for further replies.