Once Upon a Time: Shards of the Past

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wanted it to be with like one of the PC chars but I don't know. Maybe what if he cheated on her with best friend Charlotte La Bouff xD
This could be Charlotte XD
Lord help that girl xD
Anyway, if you want you still have some time to find someone

• Love
Reactions: Justin
Reactions: Shambles
  • Love
Reactions: Justin
Okay I will pm someone^^. Or

@Shayla maybe Cindy slept with Naveeny xD that would be good drama lol.
Maybe... In the real world I can imagine that :D

I don't have relationships really for my ladies so I will have to let them happen.

Reactions: MadKingJai™
You know it's funny that I made this and I can't tell when people are talking about Fairytale or Earth....xD Though I guess you are talking about Fairytale

You know it's funny that I made this and I can't tell when people are talking about Fairytale or Earth....xD Though I guess you are talking about Fairytale
rofl, that's horrible lol

Reactions: HEX
still working on them been a Shit storm for me last few days and it just got worse

I am sorry to hear that
yeah a brick Shit house just hit me and my husband we were going to move up north back to where we came from and the apartments cancelled now we have Florida or we have to go back to our parents house his here in Colorado and mine in AZ so yeah go me

gotta drop with all going on

@Gorgeous♠Chaos
I'll try posting tomorrow and if not tomorrow, then it will be the weekend. Apologies! Midterms are coming up, so I've been SWAMPED! Why to professors always assign everything for the exact same day?! D:

Reactions: HecateProxy
Okay, since it seems like there is a lack of interest in this I am pronouncing this dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.