Once Upon a Time: Shards of the Past

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh gosh! I just got a new phone so Ive been fooling with it all night. Finally joined the smartphone gang lol. Ill try to read everything and reply to everyone who tagged me in the morning. If it is super important, please PM me! Thanks!

Reactions: HecateProxy
PRINCE NAVEEN

"I'm not a player, I just play a lot..."
◊GENERAL◊
Name
Natalio Vincent Edge

Nicknames
Nat, Mr. Suave, Prince Sophistication, Playboy

Disney Alliance
Prince Naveen

Age & Birthday
25/Dec. 25th

Sexuality
Bisexual

Health Ailments
Healthy

Weapon(s)
→Twin Daggers of Cyclone:
Special daggers that were forged in the fires of his homeland. They have a magical property, when Natalio uses the daggers they manipulate the air and clouds in his area of motion. Basically, the daggers give him the power over air for the short bursts strikes and stabs he does with the daggers. He can also use the daggers to cause a smoke screen around him to get out of a bad situation unharmed. The daggers propel him forward when he's in motion, which works great with his fighting style.
[spoili]
619fd188e79fdd5acf2fa785d15e7b1c.jpg

[/spoili]
◊APPEARANCE◊
Height
6'3"

Weight
247 pounds of pure muscle.

Hair Description
Natalio has curly short hair. He gets his hair cut on the daily, making sure that it's always on point.

Eye Color
Chocolate Brown

Markings
Natalio has a few cuts and bruises on his shoulders and legs, a fighter at heart and he backs down from no one. He also has a crown shaped birthmark on the back of his left arm.

Tattoos
None

Piercings
None

Armor
♦(
Link): Natalio's armor is lightweight and made of breathable leather and chain. He's an agile and fast fighter, a hit and run type of fighter, so his armor can't be bulky and weigh him down.
◊PERSONAL◊
Traits
Flirtatious, Kind, Caring, Resourceful, Intelligent, Charming, Seductive, Sarcastic, Conceited, Musically Gifted

History
Will RP It

Beaches, lakes, poetry, flirting, music, playing the guitar, singing, heroism, bravery, teamwork, leading, royalty, alligators, exercising, New Orleans, dancing, acting, looking beautiful, moisturizing

Dislikes
Tricksters, liars, idiots, dark magic, Hoodoo, Voodoo, looking like a fool, following behind others, not leading, being turned down, dirt

Strengths
Resourceful | Leadership | Speed | Agile | Intelligent | Cunning

Weaknesses
Girls | Guys | Good Music | Cockiness

Talents
Singing
Dancing
¤
Fast & Agile¤
¤
Assassination¤

Fears
Losing Everything & Everyone
Letting People Into His Heart
Showing The Real Him
◊MISCELLANEOUS◊
Friends
(OPEN)

Enemies
(OPEN)

Crush/Significant Other/Wife Or Husband
(OPEN... MAYBE)

Neutral
(OPEN)

Favorite Song

Other
"All I gotta say is... DEEZ NUTZ!"

Love him!

• Thank You
Reactions: Justin
Reactions: HEX
I might message all for Character Relation idea's tonight and finish that last bit off. Need to finish setting romantic interest for Cinderella , Red and somewhat John, so I will get into contact with any who want that just alert me on that and or who they are tied to! ^^

tumblr_o1rx1tQf8M1rcdlvko1_400.jpg

I was looking at memes and this made me laugh too hard

Reactions: Dark_Psycho
  • Love
Reactions: QUEENIE
I am a little addicted to memes

I'll have Charming and Rapunzel up with I get home tonight. Had a fight with a now ex-friend... so yeah.

Hey sorry the IC wasn't up on Saturday, the weekend was pretty busy. Anyways, I should have it up sometime this week! I'll make sure to tag everyone when it goes up.

And because I am getting super busy and stuff, I am just going to play Prince Naveen.

Than I shall get to finding a new interest for Cinderella. ^^

I am half way through the starter posts, so IC should be up tonight or tomorrow.

I am half way through the starter posts, so IC should be up tonight or tomorrow.
Been so busy so forgot to ask, Tinashe and Natalio would be dating right? Since the whole he cheated on her didn't come out until they got their memories back XD

Been so busy so forgot to ask, Tinashe and Natalio would be dating right? Since the whole he cheated on her didn't come out until they got their memories back XD
Yeah, but who did he cheat on her with?

Yeah, but who did he cheat on her with?
I wanted it to be with like one of the PC chars but I don't know. Maybe what if he cheated on her with best friend Charlotte La Bouff xD
This could be Charlotte XD

Status
Not open for further replies.