New beginning (Kuroda ~ Yata Misaki)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hunter didn't even think about Dustin's question carefully. "You will be normal. Yeah you may have some quirks, but once you adapt, I don't doubt that you won't be normal."

"Anyway are you done?" Hunter replied, before lifting his plate up to clean it.

As Hunter cleaned all the dished in annoyance, he wondered about Dustin again. Those words that he said just before. He didn't really know if Dustin would actually adapt to his new environment. It was going of be one hell of a task for Dustin and for Hunter as well. Sighing, Hunter still didn't understand why he dragged himself into this situation.

After he finished cleaning the dishes and popped them onto a rack for them to dry, he started think about what's something he should do for Dustin tomorrow or the day after. Shopping? Teach him some basic skills? Clubbing?

"Yo Dustin!" Hunter shouted again, hoping that he heard. "You want to go to the cinemas tomorrow when I get back from school? I'll let you pick!"

Dustin watched hunter clean the dishes then perked up at his offer, "cinemas? Whats that?" He asked picking up on hunters excitement even if he didn't know what it sounds it sounded fun.

Getting up from the table he popped his back and groaned as the sounds filled the room, "I feel like a bag of bones." Dustin teased hunter and his horrified expression.

"Uh the cinemas is a place were new movies are shown to the public." Hunter answered, before bring out his laptop and showing Dustin what was on his screen. "Here's a list of movies we can watch. You wanna pick one?"

Hunter wasn't particularly fond of the sound of bones popping. "Ew..." Hunter commented as Dustin stretched his back and cracked a couple of bones in a sequence. "Anyway, got a movie in mind?"

Dustin looked at the screen of this so called laptop. At first he poked the screen curiously then poked one of the keys on the keyboard, which happen to be he F key. When the lap top made a noise he jumped back in surprised, "what is this..." he asked hunter then went back to poking at the lap top. Hunter had mentioned something about a movie, he wondered if a movie was what this was called, "movie?.." he spoke softly still very entertained by the strange device before him.

Oh god here we go again with questions that even a 5-year-old can answer. "Uhhh, this device here, is a laptop. It's basically a portable computer. Surely you know what a computer is right?" Hunter answered, resisting the urge to punch himself in the face. What did he even do back at his original house holy shit.

"The laptop is not a movie." Hunter replied, with a palm on his face. "A movie is basically a long video telling a story, if you like to think it that way. If you don't know what to watch, just choose a random one off the screen."

Hunter waited as Dustin tried to pick out a movie for them to watch.

Dustins eye grew wide with excitement as he gathered knowledge from hunters explanations, "I dont know what a computer is but ita fun." He said with a smiled as he played around on the laptop now figuringnout the buttons and mouse pad with easy. After a few momenta Dustin has even figured out how to click on movies read the description the back out and find a different movie without help. Eventually through his pick me, pick me not behavior with the movies he settled on one called tomorrow land, "what about this one?" He asked reading the description more.

"Yeah careful don't turn off my laptop by accident," Hunter warned as Dustin started mashing the keyboard randomly. Luckily, the latter was able to figure out how to read the descriptions of movies. Seems like he's a faster.

"Tomorrowland?" Hunter asked as Dustin finally picked out a movie for them to watch after a million years. "Never watched the movie so I don't know how good it is, but hey I'll buy the tickets for it. We're going as soon as I come back home from school...Now I think about it, when I'm at school, just do whatever you want, make sure not to break anything okay?"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Couple of hours, Hunter finally went to bed, although he spend more time looking up at the ceiling rather than trying to fall asleep. It was weird. It's been barely a week or two since he and Dustin had met. Hunter was still surprised by his actions in taking Dustin to live inside his apartment. Wonder if I'll regret it though, although now I don't really mind his presence anymore. With that though in mind, Hunter slowly fell allowed his eyes to shut, before entering a state of deep sleep.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After school, Hunter ran all the way back to his apartment to pick up Dustin to watch the movie. He quickly changed from his uniform to a simple hoodie and jeans, and then picked up the house keys and his wallet. "You ready, Dustin?" Hunter asked with a grin on his face.

Dustin was sitting on the floor looking out the window when hunter had came home and started to change. He greeted him and welcomed him home just as he did with his parents back home. As hunter came out in normal cloth dustin smiled at hunter wearing his normal ripped jeans and muscle shirt. Getting up off the floor, "lets go!" He said happily following hunter out the door.

The town looked so much prettier durring the day. With all the people brushing by and cars on the streets. He held back from running to store to store inside he hooked his pointer finger around hunters pinky as a reminder he couldn't go running off. A girl had seen Dustin and started checking him out but Dustin didnt seem to notice as he looked at the toys in display.

Finally reaching the movie theater dustin timidly watched hunter deal with the lady at the counter. Well hunter was destracted a younger looking teen, no older then 16 had approched Dustin, "hey im Samantha, you're new here airnt you." She stated.

Dustin was confused as to why the women was talking to him so his tone came out a bit sharp, "sure." Was all he said siding his hands into his front pockets well looking anywhere but her.

Samantha was a bit taken back by his tone but pressed on, "what movie are you watching?" She asked still trying a conversation from him.

Dustin arched an eyebrow unsure of her intentions, "a movie." Was all he said getting a bit on gaurd not knowin how to handle girls and other people besides from hunter just yet.

Hunter immediately turned his head around to facepalm himself. Oh my god what do I expect Dustin's literally a socially awkward penguin. " Uhh yeah sir, two tickets to see Tomorrowland please." Hunter finally said, recovering from some embarrassment.

"There's still like half an hour before the movie starts." Hunter said, before putting both tickets in his pocket. "You wanna go outside and have a look at some of the shops?"

Last edited by a moderator:
Dustin smiled in relief as hunter came and interrupted the girl, Samantha, with his own idea. "Sure that sounds good, though whats a shop?.." he asked quietly blushing slightly from the embarrassment of the question.

Samantha arched her eyebrow at Dustin then recognized hunter as a boy from her school, "hey hunter whats up with the social penguin? " she asked him crossing her arma giving a little sass behind her words. "Is he from another country or something?" She asked once more when dustin mentioned not knowing anything about the shops.

Well Samantha had turned into the 20 questions childs game. Dustin had blushed more and started to creep behind hunter, slightly afraid of the girls new form, "hunter whats a social penguin." He asked quietly now completely submerged behind hunter hiding from sams questions.

And my worst nightmare came true. Hunter immediately took matters into his own hands and covered Dustin's mouth. "Yeah uhh ignore that question," Hunter quickly answered back to Samantha. "Let's just say that he hasn't been out often."

Hunter pulled Dustin away, before exiting the cinemas again, with the sun shining quite brightly "Uhh a shop is somewhere you can buy items with money." Hunter answered Dustin's question quite quickly, before moving onto the next question, which was significantly harder to answer. "Uhh a social awkward penguin basically means someone who have zero social skills and self-esteem. Not sure if you're lacking in self-esteem, but you're pretty bad in social situations from what I just saw."

Hunter couldn't help but to laugh a little as they walked down the bustling street of the afternoon. Nevertheless, he continued trying to finish his answer. "Dustin, you don't just randomly ask someone what a shop is, you know. Social skills is something you're suppose to develop as you grow up, but since you were sheltered, you practically have none. Don't worry though, you'll learn how to talk to people. It's not that difficult."

Finally, Hunter approached the shop that he wanted to take Dustin in to have a look around. The store that Hunter took Dustin to was a stationery shop, with all sorts of pens and pencils. There were also differently-designed notebooks, scented erasers, bags, you name it, they have it.

"Overwhelmed a bit?" Hunter patted Dustin's back gently. "Don't worry I'll help you get by, tell me what you want to buy. I'll get it for you."

Dustin nodded and started to explore the store looking at all the note books first. The one that really caught his eye was a dragon design. The dragon was breathing fire over a destroyed mountain range and title of some words dustin could read, "whats this?" He pointed to the Dragon his eyes were shinning with curiosity and happiness. As hunter explained what the Dragon was he got even more excited and hugged the notebook to his chest like a kid and their favorite toy.

"Talking about the monster breathing fire?" Hunter said, before patting Dustin on the back. 'That's a dragon, a mythical reptilian monster. There are different representations of dragons though. In this case, it has large wings and can breath fire like you can see here. Quite a terrifying monster though."

"So I guess you want this notebook?" Hunter asked as he looked at Dustin hugging the book like a stuffed teddy and smiled. "I'll get it for you."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Checking the time, there was still about five minutes left before the actual screening, but Hunter wanted to get the back seats before everyone else, so he went in anyway with Dustin. Quickly finding a seat for the both of them, Hunter plonked onto the seat and leaned back onto the seat cushion. Then, he realised one crucial thing that he though Dustin didn't really know about. Movie etiquettes.

"Oh yeah," Hunter whispered next to Dustin's ears. "When you're in a movie theatre, don't talk. People will get angry at you. And also, don't get flustered when the room goes dark. It means the movie is starting."

Dustin sat down next to hunter and nodded at his instructions. Overall he was to busy bouncing in the seat slightly with excitement and looking around the movie room in awe. He was absolutely amasing with the set up of the chairs and every little detail of the room. When it was time for the movie and the room went dark dustin gave a little sound of amazement as he watched the gigantic screen flicker the commercials, then the little viewing of the warnings about cell phones, talking, and where to get snacks came on and Dustin became dead silent watching the screen like a five year old would do to their favorite show.

As the movie hit its climax dustin awed and took in Hunters hand as a comfort item intertwining his fingers with the other boys eyes still glued to the screen.

Hunter flinched slightly when Dustin grabbed onto his hands. But instead of taking his hands away, Hunter decided to let Dustin hold them and continued focusing on the movie. He wasn't particularly fond of people touching him without telling him, but for some reason, when Dustin touched him, Hunter felt his cheeks blushing furiously. I shouldn't be so flustered, yet I am. It's not even a big deal either.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After finishing the movie, Hunter quickly got up and dashed for the bathroom, as he had been holding onto his pee for the past hour. Of course, he made sure Dustin was following him.

"Just wait outside the cubicles, unless you need to pee as well." Hunter said.

When he was done, Hunter started washing his hands, and as he did that he decided to ask Hunter about the movie they had just watched. "What was your favourite scene of the movie?"

Dustin waited outside in a happy little day dream about the movie and what if he could be like that, "my favorite is when they destroyed the device the predicated the worlds ending and then they made it better." He said with a giggle playing with his lip ring well he talked in a happy little bliss he even started to blush he was so blissful.

Right as Dustin was explaining to hunter his favorite scene Samantha and her friends came out of their theater. Seeing Hunter with the obviously overly happy Dustin she became interested as to the cause of Dustins happiness, "hey Hunter!" She called out to him giving a little wave before walking over, "so how'd the movie go?" She asked to see if she could gather any clues.

Dustin grew shy when Sam come up to Hunter, but thankfully the movie had given him much to think and day dream about. Leaning against the wall he played with his lip ring with one hand well the other ventured down to his front poket, giving him the playful bad boy look. Without meaning to Dustin even had a cocky look in his eyes as he was imagining being the main character and saving the world.

The longer Dustin stood like this the more female eyes he caught, including Sam. Who got a little lost checking out the new boy, "hey hunter does dustin have a girlfriend?" She suddenly asked Hunter looking up at him curiously as she started having a thought about having Dustin as her's if he wasn't already spoken for.

"Right." Hunter smiled, before drying his hands with a paper towel.

As the duo walked out of the cinema, they were greeted by Sam again, who asked how the movie went. "It was great," Hunter answered, "Although I did kind of find the movie a bit overwhelming."

Hunter looked back at Dustin, who was just mucking around and smiled a little on the inside. I guess he enjoyed it a lot. But his focus quickly shifted back to Sam, who asked another question. "Girlfriend...Uhh..." Hunter stuttered, "I don't think he has one. Why do you ask though?"

Please please please, don't tell me Sam's going to go after Dustin. Not just for my sake, but for your sanity. Those words rang in Hunter's head as he listened to Sam's answer.

Sam looked at hunter as if he were retarded, "are you kidding me? Even with his weird kinks he's still hot." She remarked then a smirk grew on her face, "I mean even from a guys point he's cute right?" She teased hunter.

Dustin hearing something about cute listened in on the conversation, "what about cute?" He asked his head tilting to the side as he gave a confuzled look.

Sam scooted closer to Dustin and played with the edge of his shirt, "nothing just talking about how cute you are." Sam purred obviously flirting now.

Dustin confused at this new type of attention rubbed the back of his head nervously, "did...uh.. did I miss something?" He asked looking to Hunter confused as sam giggled trying to play the cute girl look.

Oh god I have to do something. Immediately, Hunter grabbed onto Dustin's shoulder and spun him away from Sam. "I'll tell you what she means later. For now, stay out of this." Hunter then whispered into Dustin's ears.

Hunter then sighed again and turned to Sam. "Look I honestly don't think you and Dustin should...date." Hunter broke the news to Sam as blunt as possible, in hopes that she would stop going after Dustin. "Seriously...He might be cute and all but just...don't...you'll go insane."

He let out a couple of fake laughs, before slowly stepping away from Sam and took Dustin by the hand. Soon, Hunter ran off and dragged Dustin out of the cinema. Turning a few corners in case Sam decided to chase them, Hunter soon found a small alleyway to duck inside of. Quickly, a wave of relief came over Hunter...but it quickly turned into embarrassment as he realised he was still holding onto Dustin's hand.

"Oh shit, sorry!" Hunter said, before pulling his hand away. "I-I was suppose to explain to you what cute meant right? Uhhh..."

Already, Hunter was at a loss for words. The more he looked at Dustin, the more he realised that Sam was correct about Dustin being...quite cute. Still blushing, he explained to Dustin what 'cute' in that context meant. "I-It just m-means someone who looks very good and handsome." Hunter stuttered a bit, but continued. "That was what Sam meant about you. She found you attractive."

Dustin was in a mix of confusion, amusement, and awe as Hunter started acting strangely and dragged him away from the creepy chick. When Hunter had let go of his hand and explained what cute was to him along with starting a reaction of stutter and blush, Dustin let out a smile of amusement as he watched his friend struggled fir words, "whats attractive?" He asked halfy confused by the word but mostly for Hunter's reaction to his questions at the moment was funny and cute.

He wondered what was making hunter ask like this, though secretly he wish hunter would stay like this, all stuttering and cute. As he was studying Hunter he started to realized the strange emotions from back in the hospital were appearing once more. Dustin started to play with his lip ring qnd blush as he started racking his brain to find the name of this emotion.

Status
Not open for further replies.