New beginning (Kuroda ~ Yata Misaki)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Umm...thanks?" Hunter whispered back, still resting his forehead onto Dustin's. If anything, that's a bit...worrying than sweet. Even so, Hunter appreciated those words that flowed out from Dustin. The latter was still hugging him, but soon pulled away when they realised that there was an unconscious person on the brink of death still lying around on the floor. He was thinking about reporting it to police, but out of nowhere Dustin began ripping up his shirt, before taking off Hunter's as well.

"Hey what are you doing?" Hunter didn't bother to resist for some reason, and the next thing he knew he was pushed up against a wall. Before Hunter could push him away, as he didn't want to 'roll' with this at all, Dustin had already sank his fangs into Hunter's neck, causing the latter to quickly flinch in pain. "Dude, dude, dude! This...isn't...how you give people hickeys if that's what you're going for right now!"

Luckily, a knock was heard and Hunter listened to Dustin and quickly found a place to hide, but was still alert so that he could hear what Dustin was saying. What the actual fuck is he saying? Is he suggesting that...oh for fuck sakes...Hunter rolled his eyes, only realising why Dustin was giving him 'hickeys' out of nowhere. After what felt like an hour, Dustin finally shut the door, causing Hunter to sigh in relief.

"Well that kind of explains why no one knew about your situation." Hunter replied, before standing up and walked towards him. He then turned around and looked at the bite marks that were on his neck. "Oh yeah, you are bad at giving hickeys. You don't bite the person's neck...You want me to show you how it's done?"

On wait a second I should probably deal with Dustin's injuries first. "Wait let me get my first-aid kit, I need to treat your injuries. Can you please sit at the table?" Hunter ran into the laundry and brought out the white box, before sitting down in front of Dustin and began treating the latter's wounds.

"I'm surprised how someone like you have so much guts to get into a brawl. This may hurt a little." Hunter poured a little bit of antiseptic onto a cotton bud, before dabbing it right onto Dustin's wound. "You okay?" Hunter asked again, before continuing on with what he wanted to ask. "Let me ask though, why didn't you try to stand-up against your father if you had that much strength?" Only after Hunter had asked that question, he realised how stupid the question was.

Dustin was more than amused when Hunter offered to show him, "alright, i guess its better learned from you than anyone else. Though when my parents did it, they always bit each other and said stuff about something kinky." He said with a laugh his face still red as can be. Nodding at the suggestion of a first aid kid Dustin looked at the man sprawled out on the floor, what are we going to do with you... He thought for a moment before Hunter sat him down and poured weird stuff that stung and smelt bad onto his injury. Though Dustin had received worse pain then this before and he gasped a little from more shock than pain.

Hunter had looked up to see if Dustin was ok he smiled at the lad and spoke, "I'm alright." He reassured the 'doctor' before watching Hunter address his injuries. It was strange to have medical care that didn't hurt or knock him out, and even enjoyed the attention he was getting a little.

When the question that he even thought from time to time came from Hunters mouth, why didn't i fight back... Was it out of fear? No.. Something more than that.. Dustin sat for a moment in silence thinking of a way to answer Hunters question before he realized for the first time what the answer was, "Because i thought if i took all the beatings and was a good child, my parents would start to love me again." He admitted then continued, "Of course there were times where I wanted to fight back, I would even pick out one of my dads dogs and use it as a fighting partner to learn from." He paused for a moment as he remembered time and time again he would get his ass handed to him by an attack dog until Dustin finally got it right and won a fight, "I guess that's where i learned not to be afraid of people who try to attack me." he told hunter with a shrug, "After all once you worked up to fighting off three attack dogs there really isn't anything scarier than that." Dustin said with a laugh scratching the back of his head with his non injured arm.

Claude off in the background let off a little whimper in pain, so he's alive... Dustin thought as his head quickly, "There's no way we can keep him this way." Dustin told Hunter with a harden expression as his eyes worked up Claude's injured body, "The dude most likely has brain trauma and a shattered skull, if we move him he could die. Also if we contact the police you can go to jail for battery in the first degree along with major punishments and we can't afford that." Dustin explained to Hunter after seeing his expression change once Dustin mentioned about not contacting the police.

Getting up from his seat Dustin motioned Hunter to follow him as he approached Claude's almost lifeless body, "So knowing my dad this is some time of hit man, meaning no one is going to notice if he dies, which is good for us." Dustin told Hunter as he began to piece together a plan out loud, "So that means we need to search him and take anything necessary for us to escape and out run my dad." Dustin noted seeing a cell phone like shape in Claude's pocket. Reaching down he pulled out the little device and looked at it, "My dad should be contacting this man soon so we need to find a way to enter the cell phone and tell my dad the job is done." He looked to Hunter, "Can you do that well i look for other stuff?" Dustin asked with a grime expression not really enjoying this benefit they gathered.

"I see..." Hunter replied in a soft and worried tone as he finished patching-up Dustin's wound. He packed the kit away and placed it onto the coffee table. Then, Dustin had suggested to not report this...violent incident to police, as it will land him in huge legal trouble. After considering that thought, Hunter reluctantly agreed, as he then realised that his father would be extremely furious at him for getting into trouble with the law. "Fine, I'll try and hack into that man's phone."

Hunter took the phone off of Dustin, before turning on the screen and swiped it to the left, expecting a password. Surprisingly, there was no restrictions, with left Hunter a bit dumbfounded. You'd think someone like him would have a 20-letter password on their phone but apparently not. Later he got into the phone's messages and looked through every single chat, making sure to send the text to the correct person. It didn't take him too long to stumble across someone called 'Derek Muriel' in the phone's messages contacts. Looking through the chat history, it seemed that 'Derek' guy was the one who wanted Hunter to be killed, sending a huge chill down his spine. Nevertheless, he was able to come up with a convincing text to tell that guy that the 'kid has been killed'.

"I've sent the text." Hunter replied, now completely unsure of what to do. Surely the security cameras have footage of what we have done, it's only going to be a matter of time before we get caught. Suddenly, he felt his fear building up inside...I feel like I'm about to go insane. "I really don't think I'll be able to sleep ever again after this! I can't sweep this under the rug! I need to own up! I can't run from this!" He clutched his head with both of his hands and fell onto his knees. "But then I can't turn myself to the police because then my parents will be notified and they'll freaking kill me for doing such things, so I have to run!"

Breathing heavily, Hunter's thoughts kept contradicting each other. There was no equal grounds for him at all, either he had to own up like a good person would and suffer heavily through jail and not be able to see Dustin again, or he lies his way out and live with the guilt for the rest of his life. "I honestly don't know what to do." Hunter was terrified, shaking from head to toe, as tears began falling out simply because of the amount of sheer stress and fear that he was feeling. "Everything has been caught on camera, Dustin!" his voice shook. "Stop doing what you are doing! Trying to dispose the body would mean we would get into even more trouble! I bet the police is about to come soon!"

For the first time in months-no, in fact, years-that Hunter felt the symptoms of his anxiety again. He couldn't stop himself from shaking violently. The last time those kind of symptoms had occurred was when he was in sixth grade, and since he had been mostly treated, Hunter didn't have any of those pills that could calm him down. There were so many things he wanted to say, but he couldn't, as the tears that fell choked up his voice. "I can't...Dustin...help m-me..." Those words barely leaked out, as he kept trembling.

Dustin jumped at Hunter's new commotion about being caught on camera. Ive never seen cameras in here.. though I never saw the bugs my dad planted earlier either.. He thought for a moment but when Hunter asked for help from the anxiety attack, Dustin didn't know what to do. Playing with his lip ring he did the first thing he could think of, which was to hold Hunter until whatever this was, passed.

Pulling the lad into his arms Dusting held him tightly to his chest. Running his fingers through Hunters hair Dustin softened his voice, "Hunter since when do they put cameras in apartments other than the end of hallways?" He asked then continued, "im sure if we take what we need from this man we'll be able to escape, but once the body starts to decay it'll start to smell and we'll be found out by the police." He warned, "then it'll be a life of running away until the police give way or find us." He said softly not trying to make it worse for Hunter but laying out reality or something close to it.

Playing with his lip ring Dustin reached down and softly lifted Hunters face up to his, "Hunter I like you a lot and care about you a lot, and I would rather die then have something happen to you." He explained to the lad, "you've taken care of me this far now let me repay the favour and take care of you." He said softly with a hint of a smile matching his blue eyes with hunters green ones.

"A long time ago," Hunter replied, hugging Dustin out of fear. "Like I've mentioned before, the cameras are there to record any suspicious activities so that we have evidence of it."

"Spend our life running away?" Hunter chuckled nervously. "That's...quite unrealistic." He looked down onto the ground, still gripping onto Dustin to try and calm himself down. Being on the run for the rest of our lives just because of this one incident? No way I'm doing that. "I know, and thank you." He replied to Dustin's somewhat emotional words.

Hunter took a few deep breaths to get rid of as much stress as he could, however, that could only do so much before it became ineffective. He took out his phone and dialled Lucas's number, before placing the phone next to his ears.

"Hey, why the fuck are you calling me at 2 am in the morning?" those were Lucas's first words, who sounded very tired. "What do you want?"
"Can Dustin and I crash at your place...like right now?" Hunter got straight to the point, as it was only a matter of time before the police will get them. "Sorry for waking you up. It's extremely urgent. I'll fill you in with why after I come over."
"Don't worry, don't worry," Lucas reassured. "I'm basically staying up late trying to finish this game. But yeah, you can come over if you want."
"Thanks," Hunter hung up, and sighed in relief, before turning to Dustin. "Pack your things again, we're going to Lucas's house to hide. I know you want to take care of me but...I think I'm too used to taking care of you. It'll be weird for me if our roles swapped."

Hunter added a small laughter, then looked at Dustin in the eyes. "I appreciate your efforts though. You have been amazing." Hunter praised, before patting Dustin on the back. "Thank you again..."

Dustin Looking down into Hunter's eyes smiled, "always, it was worth a shot at lest." He said with a smile, his cheeks faintly colored. Then letting out a sigh he looked at Claude, "There might be stuff about my dad on the dude's phone we should at lest take that." The lad said still wanting to help out, but knew Hunter wouldn't let him no matter how hard he tried. Picking up and pocketing Claude's phone along with Claude's wallet he managed to grab before Hunter's anxiety attack. Dustin gave Hunter one more smile and hug before streatching and walking to his room, he threw all of his stuff into his backpack once more. When he was done packing he took a long look around the room. It seems that even though Dustin had spent a short amount of time here, he had still gotten attached to the memories this apartment held. What's with me being so emotional lately...He questioned himself as he walked out of his room.

"So what'd we going to do with him?" He asked Hunter trying to keep Lucas's name out of the conversation because of the cameras as he made it into the living room, forgetting the fact that he was still shirtless from the decoy they put up for the apartment manager.

"To be honest, I have absolutely no idea," Hunter sighed as he stared at the lifeless body on the floor, before glancing back at Dustin, who was still shirtless from that fight. "Hey, at least put on a shirt so you don't freeze to death when we go outside."

His voice trailed off, and then he went away without saying another word to pack some things. "How am I going to survive like this?" Hunter mumbled to himself as he threw a bunch of clothes and his other necessities inside his bags. I gotta own up at some point. Finishing his packing in about five minutes, he threw on a shirt and then a hoodie, before twirling the earphones around his phone and swing the bag onto his shoulder. "You ready Dustin?" Hunter asked, before grabbing onto his house keys and opening the door. "You go first. I...want to say a last goodbye to this...at least for now."

Waiting for Dustin's footsteps to fade away, Hunter took one last look inside his apartment again before it gets completely trashed by the police or something like that. Just then, he remembered the photo on his kitchen counter. It was a picture of him and his parents. How cliché, getting emotional over a family photo. Sighing again, his quickly went into to grab the frame that contained the photo, before running out again to catch up with Dustin.

"Okay, I'm here." Hunter tried to attract Dustin's attention. "Just stay close to me and we'll be at Lucas's house in no time."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Damn it!" Lucas slammed his controller onto his mattress to vent his frustration. "This is the ninth time I've tried beating this boss on 'Insane'! They weren't joking around when they said the 'Hard' to 'Insane' jump is huge." He then left the controller on his bed, and ruffled his hair in an effort to keep his 'sanity'.

Suddenly, his phone vibrated on his desk, which prompted Lucas to grab and check. Not only had he noticed that it's already five in the morning, meaning that he had been playing that hack 'n' slash game for a good eight hours, but that Hunter and his new buddy Dustin had arrived at his doorstep. Rubbing his eyes, he quickly shot out of his bedroom and went to the front door to open it.

"Oh you're here?" Lucas let out a tired smile, before letting out a huge yawn. "Come in."
"Well you sound like a train-wreck." Hunter chuckled softly, before closing the door behind him. "Where are we sleeping?"
"On that couch bed," Luca pointed. "Don't worry about me, was just trying to beat a stupid boss on the highest difficulty for the past...eight or so hours. No big fucking deal."

Lucas yawned again, and then he stretched his arms. "Stuff this, I'm going to sleep. I need to head off somewhere in like three hours. You guys sort yourself out."

As Lucas disappeared into his bedroom, Hunter began setting out the couch-bed, dreading the fact that he had to share a bed with someone. Of course, he didn't hate the fact that he was going to share the bed with Dustin, just the fact that if he shared a bed with anyone, it would mean the other person invading Hunter's sleeping area, which annoyed the absolute crap out of him. He turned back to Dustin and sighed. "Stuff it, you sleep on the couch, I'll sleep on the carpeting." Hunter also began yawning, and actually laid onto the carpet flooring. "Get some sleep, Dustin, you need it."

Not long after, Hunter began falling asleep. He was so tired that he didn't even bother to grab any sort of blankets to cover himself, nor a pillow to rest his head properly.

Dustin had turned bright red when Lucas mentioned hunter and him were sharing a bed, though he was sure why he was blushing after all it's not like hunter would see him like that. Though it didn't surprise when Hunter went to the ground to sleep, part of him wanted to be a brat and mess with him well the other wanted to fix Hunters sleeping position. Sighing Dustin took off his shirt and slipped on basketball shorts for bed before walking over to Hunter and hesitating from doing anything just yet.

If I pick him up he'll wake up, if I put blankets on him with a pillow he might wake up... Dustin grumbled in his head. Looking down at Hunter, Dustin started to trace every detail of Hunters face with his eyes. Suddenly he got the urge to simply pull the lad into his arms..... shaking his head he was taken aback by the feelings, nows not the time for that.. Dustin scorned himself before giving up and pulling down the blankets from the bed along with one and the pillows and carefully started to wrap the blanket around hunter along with slowly lifting up Hunters head to place the pillow under. Though about half up done lifting Hunter's head Dustin heard a groan excaping hunters mouth and froze

"Hmm?" Hunter mumbled as he felt his head being forcefully moved, before feeling something soft resting on his head. Whatever though, Hunter was awake again. Despite his temporarily blurred vision, he was able to figure out that a blanket had been placed over him, and then turned around to see a face. After his vision cleared, Hunter was able to figure out that the face belonged to his friend. "Dustin?"

Hunter was initially a bit annoyed by the fact that he was woken up, but he was too tired to even get angry at Dustin for disturbing his sleep. Instead, Hunter merely let out a tired chuckle, "Can't sleep?" his voice was very low, as he was still half-asleep. He then sat back up, and looked into Dustin's eyes, "You want to vent about something? I'll listen."

He gave Dustin a warm smile. At the same time though, Hunter's heartbeat also began to rise, which made him a bit shocked on the inside. I guess I wasn't joking when I thought I cared and loved him...

Dustin remained frozen until Hunter gave me a smile that made his heart flutter, "how bout how you would rather get sick before sleeping me with in a bed?" Dustin said with a smile laughing sharing his own smile with the lad. Though the closer Dustin was the more difficult it became to hold back from....well he couldn't understand what he wanted to do to hunter, but he knew it was probably something Hunter wouldn't like.

Shaking off the feelings Dustin found himself blushing, what is this from?!? Ugh this is so confusing... Dustin complained mentally before looking at Hunter once more, "have you ever kissed someone?" He asked without reason really, after all he didn't even know what a kiss truly was let alone how to preform it.

Hunter giggled quietly at Dustin's comments. "Yeah sleeping on the floor is a bad idea," Hunter replied, scratching his head lightly and admitted that he made a dumb move. It was nice to know that, to Hunter's belief at least, that Dustin seemed to be extremely happy, not that he hadn't seen him happy before. Whatever it was, Hunter had to note that Dustin right now was so different from the Dustin before. To this day though, it irked Hunter with the fact that Dustin had such cruel and sinister parents. I still wonder why they would abuse him like that so much...He pursed his lips with those thoughts that came across his mind, before shaking them off. Now's not the time to worry about that kind of stuff.

"Have I ever kissed anyone?" Hunter was taken aback by such a question. Leaning back a little, with his arms behind him supporting his upper body up, he let out a loud exhale of air. "Truthfully...I have kissed a couple of people." Hunter replied in an honest fashion, as he didn't want to lie about the fact that he was a rather...flirtatious guy and the typical party animal during his off-time, so he had done some 'crazy stuff' before. "Why do you ask though?" He questioned back, as he was curious about the fact that Dustin had actually asked that. "I guess judging by how you were raised and that question, I take that you have never been properly kissed before...?"

Dustin turned bright red and looked from hunter to his lap, "i-i-its not t-that!" He stammered getting embarrassed. Its true he's never be kissed before let alone had someone to see him in such a manner, "besides I dont even know what a kiss is." He admitted trying to save himself from the hole he was digging. Though he made a major mistake of looking up at Hunter. His face turned scarlet red as Dustin felt like the world had frozen for a moment and all he could see was Hunters green eyes looking back at his. Blushing even more so Dustin quickly looked back into his lap, his heart beating way to fast for a human being, what..was that?... He asked himself because his voice refused to do the job. Suddenly Dustin felt a hand on his wrist as he returned to his previous scarlet state. Looking up at Hunter he was speechless.

"...You ask me if I have kissed anyone, yet you don't know what a kiss is?" Hunter stared at Dustin a bit weirdly, before giving Dustin some of the blanket to him as the air was getting a bit cold.

Only a few seconds passed by and Hunter already noticed that Dustin's face was lit in a very bright red, causing the former to laugh on the inside. He reached out to Dustin's wrists, causing the latter to look up in complete shock. Since Hunter was obviously a dude, he didn't really play 'this card' on people of the same gender as him. "So then..." Hunter then released his grip on Dustin's wrists, before moving a little closer to give the latter a side hug. "You wanna know what it's like to get kissed?"

Without even listening to what Dustin had in mind, Hunter leaned his face even closer towards the boy. Turning his head a little so that their nose wouldn't collide with each other, Hunter let his lips touch Dustin's. Wow. I've been far too erratic with my actions lately...I really shouldn't be doing this. Before he got carried away, Hunter quickly pulled his lips away, before wiping his mouth with his sleeves, a bit shocked with what he had done. So not like me to do this....yet I did it anyway. "Sorry about that...guess I got a bit caught up in the moment." Hunter chuckled nervously. "That's how kisses work."

Everything around him seemed to stop as Dustins first kiss was stolen. Blushing even more than before he brought his finger tips to his lower lip, this has to be a dream...right?...that doesn't happen out of no where this is a dream.. Dustin though still shocked from the kiss. "So like this?" Dustin asked hunter and leaned in, pressing his lips gently against the other males. This was all so new to him, kisses, and hunter being like this to him. Pulling away a little Dustin looked down at hunter, "did I do it right?" He asked nervously.

Hunter was a bit surprised when Dustin then followed the suit and gave him another gentle kiss on the lips a mere couple seconds after the first one. For someone who didn't even know what a kiss was, let alone kissed anyone, Hunter thought Dustin did a pretty good job at the whole kissing thing. "Yeah that's how it's done I guess..." Hunter scratched the back of his head. "Usually, a kiss like that would mean something along the lines of 'love'..."

Before Hunter went on, he realised that they were still on the floor after setting up the couch bed, so Hunter then hopped up and sat on the bed. Patting the mattress with his right hand, Hunter signalled Dustin to sit next to him. After all, it would be pretty stupid if they fall asleep onto the floor after going through all the trouble to set up the pop-up bed. Remembering what had happened beforehand, Hunter continued with his explanation. "Back to where we were..." He again latched his arm around Dustin's shoulders. "Did you like it?"

A wave of fatigue suddenly slapped him across the face after he said his last sentence. Naturally, Hunter laid his back on the bed, before dosing off into a deep sleep. "You should probably take a rest as well...love" Hunter mumbled, not even processing what he had just said.

Dustin still blushing massively felt like his heart would explode. Inside his chest he could feel a mix of thousands of odd flutter like feelings and confuzlement, did I like it?.. he asked himself as Hunter slumped down into the bed, "I guess I did, if liking is the same as my chest feeling like butterflies." He told the lad before Hunter fell completely asleep.

Being called love by Hunter was the weirdest feeling of all that occurred, Dustin couldn't figure out if Hunter ment love as I like you alot or if love had a different meaning, "n-night!" He said blashfully before laying down himself.

Sometime mid-morning Dustin had yet another nightmare about his dad finding him, and losing Hunter forever. Though he didn't scream like normal people, he didnt jump up from the dream, or do anything to show distress. Instead he simply woke up with his eyes wet with tears. Remembering he wasn't the only one in bed Dustin went to get up as carefully as possible, but was impaired to do so because of an arm wrapped around his torso. Blushing, with the fear of waking Hunter up for the second time tonight, Dustin sighed and nuzzled his way back into bed. Turning his head to the nearby window he silently watched the sun rise and before too long he heard the protestful groans of the lad next to him.

So when I said that I wanted to go to sleep...I actually just closed my eyes. As in, I shut my eyes so that I could mentally bash myself a few times with my fist. What the actual fuck was I thinking back there? Did I really end up kissing Dustin?

I slammed my head mentally with my palm again, before I actually fell into a deep slumber. The past few days had been too much for me, and were both physically and mentally exhausting. Trying to keep someone happy is tedious and taxing, which is why I never do it. Call me selfish or inconsiderate or whatever, but from what I have experienced, making a person truly happy was never set to be an easy task. People will always try to pick the bones out of an egg. At least I thought it was that way.

I used to do my best to make people happy, but they perceived it as weakness, and they bullied me horrifically for it. I was able to escape the bullying after moving into the area I live right now...but just like Dustin, such insecurity and fear still exists within me. Whatever I was thinking back then when I first met Dustin, I still ended up acting against my will and helped him escape his nightmare. Why did I do that? To add matter worse, those new feelings that bloomed within me. How did that happen? What did I see in Dustin that made me feel this way?

Regardless, I ended up allowing my heart to dictate all my actions...and it'll probably be that way for a while.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hunter woke up to the sound of sobbing. First thing? Oh my god why. Not even the first second into his new day and he was already disturbed with one of the things he hated the most-the sound of crying. There's a long story behind why he hate that sound, but that's for another day. Still half-asleep, he turned around and realised that he had his arm around Dustin's torso. And I hate it when people invade my bed space. He quickly took his arm away, before lifting his body up so that he was sitting. "Sorry, it seems like you woke up a couple of minutes before me." Hunter said to the weeping boy. "Are you okay? Did you have a nightmare again?"

He checked the clock. It was still around 7 in the morning, but Hunter had noticed that Lucas was already gone. He did mention he was going somewhere today...we practically have the whole house to ourselves then...Hunter grabbed onto Dustin's hand, before looking into the latter's eyes to reassure him. "It's good to take some time to talk about how you feel, " He began, before wiping some of the tears away from Dustin's face. "I've actually noticed that you still hide a lot of what you are thinking about. For once...can you please tell me what you are thinking?"

Last edited by a moderator:
Dustin played with his lip ring, but blushed slightly when hunter took hold of his hand. Though when hunter wiped away his tears his face turned just as red as it was during their kiss, "uh.." He mumbled trying to think of how to put his thoughts into words, "It seems the only thing on my mind is you." He said bluntly. "My nightmares is about returning to my dad and losing you, but i dont know why it's that way. Like just everything about you my mind seems drawn to rather its you smile or your eyes..and kiss." He said with a burning face.

"Like what does it even mean to have someone always on your mind? Not only that but why is it only you that make weird little fuzzy things appear inside my chest? " He asked the lad seeming to go onto a little bit of a rant, but then gasped with a horrified look, "Does that mean im allergic to you?!?" Dustin's face was actually filled to the rim with horror as he anxiously awaited Hunters answer.

"Losing me huh..." Hunter echoed some of Dustin's words who was recounting his nightmare, before feeling surprised after hearing what Dustin said next. "I'm the only thing that's on your mind? Really?"

Hunter laughed, but not in a mocking way, but in a more and rather shy tone. "I'm...quite flattered," he scratched the back of his head, before diverting his gaze to the bed. He had already mentioned before how he...likes me more than 'that', why am I still surprised? However, his thoughts were quickly interrupted when Dustin wondered if he was 'allergic' to Hunter, which made him quickly lose all of his composure and laugh uncontrollably. Tears also began falling down his face as his laughed filled the entire room. "Dustin, you're not allergic to me." Hunter's words were very fragmented, as he was barely able to hold down his laughter. "Excuse me for a second."

Hunter placed his hand onto his chest, and took deep breaths to stop himself from dying of laughter. After a few minutes, he finally calmed down and wiped the tears away with his hands. "Now I think about it," Hunter started again, now more capable to suppressing his laughter, "I think I get what you mean by the whole 'fuzzy thing in your chest' thing...You mention how you like me a lot right? That's what you usually feel when you like someone a lot. I think I should just ask you this question again..."

He then placed the palm of his hand onto Dustin's head, before ruffling the latter's hair. "Do you love me?"

When hunter had been laughing Dustin cracked a smile of his own but not out of amusement bur more of a shy type of smile, "love?" The lad echoed in confusion though with hunters hand in his hair Dustin realized how young this made him look and started to blush more, "I heard you talk about love a lot like last night you called be love as you fell asleep, but i-i dont know what it means.." he admitted to the other male well averting his eyes to the blanket still barely covering his legs.

Status
Not open for further replies.