New beginning (Kuroda ~ Yata Misaki)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Alrighty then," Hunter replied, before taking his iphone out to unlock it and gave it to Dustin. "Although it can be a pain to get Siri to understand some things. After all, Siri is an A.I program."

And so Hunter waited for Dustin to finish using his phone. At that moment, he thought that maybe he should get a phone for Dustin as well, so that the latter would then not have to borrow Hunter's phone all the time. However, that would obviously eat up almost all of Hunter's daily allowance, which would frustrate the absolute crap out of him, as it was also his money to buy necessities. Then again, I could also ask for some extra money from my parents, since they're gonna come over to my house tomorrow... but they probably won't approve it though...

"Hey Dustin," Hunter asked. "Tomorrow my parents are going to come over. If you want, I can try and get you an iphone. However, I'm not 100% sure if they will approve though."

When Dustin was handed the IPhone he held down the button that summoned Siri, "hey Siri whats the origin for the symbolic nature of our alphabetical structure?" He asked her not paying attention to the look on Hunter's face when Dustin was able to come up with such a complex question.

Though when he asked Siri didnt give her normal talking response like dustin had hoped but instead sent a bunch of links for his question, which he couldn't understand without being able to read. Sighing he handed hunter back his phone right when he mentioned something about parents and getting Dustin a phone, "why would I get a ohone when I can't even read or text on it?" He asked playfully with a laugh at the end. Then he got nervous, "your parents will like me right?" He asked looking down into his lap playing with his lip ring.

How does he come up with these complicated questions? Hunter found himself quite amazed by Dustin's...somewhat profound and unusual questions that he had been asking in the past few days. "Well there was a reason why I wanted you to learn how to read in the first place my friend." Hunter let out a couple of laughs, before taking another swig out of his lemonade can and taking his phone back.

Hunter pursed his lips as he looked at the nervous expression of Dustin when the former said that his parents were going to visit tomorrow. His parents did say that Hunter wasn't allowed to have room mates. Well, shit. "Now I think about it," Hunter began stroking his chin in thought. "I don't think my parents would like the idea of me having someone who's couch-surfing my apartment...I'll try and think of a way to get away with it okay? In the meantime, let's continue with your little lesson on reading. Feel free to ask questions."

He grinned, before giving Dustin a thumbs-up.

Dustin smiled back at hunter, "is there an symbolic meaning behind the letters and the way we word the letters?" He asked hunter well looking down at hunters line of letters on the peice of paper, "like the A, looks almost like an upside down stick figure of an animal, well M, if stretched out looks almost animalistic as well." He explained his reasoning behind the question to hunter then looked up from the paper and blushed. Dustin had realized hunter had leaned in well he was explaining where his question came from, though they weren't extremely close it was still close enough to make his heart pound well he got the chance to study Hunter's face without being caught, like at the hospital all over again.

"Fwwuuu," Hunter let out a large sigh, before scratching his head. "To be honest, I have no fucking clue. Can't really tell you about that. But anyway, continuing on with our lesson."

And so, Hunter repeated some of the things he had said earlier to Dustin. It was tedious, but Hunter had to do it or else there was no way Dustin would be able to survive on his own. Now that he thought about it, there was no way Hunter would be able to teach everything to Dustin by himself. Maybe I'll ask my parents for help...Only when that thought came across his mind, had Hunter realised that his face was a bit too close to Dustin's.

"Oh whoops," Hunter quickly moves his face away, before noticing the ever so slight blush that was on Dustin's face. "You sure blush a lot." Hunter then playfully pinched Dustin's nose, before ruffling his hair. Checking the time, Hunter noticed that a lot of time had passed, and before he even suspected it, it was already time to sleep. "It's bad to stay up late, why don't you go to sleep, you'll need a lot of energy for tomorrow buddy!"

Dustin blushed even more at Hunter's comment then playing with his hair and pinching his nose, well dustin looked as red as a tomato at this point. When bed was mentioned Dustin pouted, then gave in to the idea of bed, "alright man I'll see you in the morning." He told the other male then added his own form of teasing by ruffling Hunter's hair then running off, excaping to his bedroom.

When the door shut Dustin sunk to the floor letting everything he was holding back swim back to their rightful place, a tornado crashing around in his chest. Though he was determined to get passed his, supposed disability, and walked over to where his dragon note book was and grabbed a pencil he stole from hunter a while back. Normally he would draw his emotions out but this time he was determined to perfect his alphabet writing skills.

By the time Dustin had passed out there was papers all over him, from his mistakes he had crumpled up and thrown to the side. Though his dragon notebook was normally filled with realistic dragons, hunters, and scenery now on an open page was all the letters of the alphabet scribbled down on a paper with his name and hunters at the bottom.

Kinda want to know why he blushes a lot, or is it because he...?

Hunter quickly set that though aside, as it wasn't the time to dwell about such things right now. Packing up everything and quickly tidying up the entire apartment so that when his parents come over, they wouldn't kill him for not keeping his house in order, Hunter then went to his room and slumped onto his bed. Then, he adjusted himself and crawled into his blankets and tried to fall asleep. Of course, he couldn't, simply because Hunter wasn't sure if his parents would approve. Letting in random strangers into my house is already a dumb decision on my part. Mom and dad would always say to never judge a person by their appearance. Dustin seems to be a good kid, but then again, you never know, he could be some drug addict or some shit like that. After a couple of minutes of letting those thoughts go around his mind, Hunter finally fell asleep.

-----------Next day, Afternoon----------------

The door knocked, which caused Hunter to get off of his seat unconsciously. His parents had finally arrived, and Hunter quickly turned around to Dustin and gave him a somewhat forced smiled. "Just try and stay calm." Hunter replied, before going up to the door to open it.

"Hello sweetie!" Hunter's mum, Lori, instantly wrapped her arms around Hunter, gripping so tightly that Hunter felt like he was about to suffocate.
"I...told you...not to call me that!" Hunter squeaked. "I can't breathe!"

Quickly after, Hunter's father, Mark, pulled Lori away and proceeded to give Hunter a simple slap on the back as a greeting. "Long time no see, Hunter!" Mark said, before admiring the apartment spaces around him. "Looks like you've been doing well!"
"Yeah," Hunter let out a single nervous laughter. Should he bring it up right now? The first thing? Hunter quickly noticed that he had forgotten to send Dustin into his bedroom, so he was kind of forced to spill. "Actually, I have a new room-mate as of recent. You wanna meet him?"

Mark and Lori turned to each other slowly and both had mixed feelings about it. Regardless, they both accepted and Hunter smiled happily, before going to Dustin and pulled him over to greet his parents. "This is Dustin, my room-mate!" Hunter laughed, before placing his lips next to Dustin's ear and whispered. "It's okay, just a 'hi' will do."

Dustin had panicked seeing hunters parents made him want to run away or hide behind hunter, which ever was closer. Though of course he put on the same act he used to at his old home when they had guest. Smiling he held out his hand as a greeting and spoke, "hello my name is Dustin, my apologies we couldn't become acquainted before I moved in though I do hope we come to good terms with my stay here until I am able to move out on my own once more." He spoke well gaving both of hunters parents a handshake, his entire act was like a different persona. On the outside he seemed respectable and cool but on the inside his emotions were a mess all he wanted to was go back into his room and hide under blankies.

Side stepping out of the way he made room for the couple to enter the room and give Dustin a chance to hide a little behind hunter.

"Hi Dustin!" Lori greeted back. Mark simply offered his hand to Dustin and gave him a smile. On the other hand however, Hunter was slightly confused with how Dustin practically did a 180-turn with his persona.

Suddenly, Hunter felt something that weighed his shoulder down a little. Turns out, Dustin seemed to be still scared of Hunter parents. They barely know each other...Dustin shouldn't be that scared of them. Casually brushing Dustin's hand away from his shoulder, before giving him a reassuring pat on the back of his hand, Hunter quickly tried to justify why Dustin was hiding behind his back. "Uhh, he's just a little shy with strangers you see..." Hunter scratched his head and then let out a somewhat nervous laugh.

"That's okay," Lori smiled again, before diverting her attention to Dustin. "You seem like a nice and well-mannered kid." She said to Dustin. "Why don't we have a chat together at the living room?"

Lori signalled Dustin to join her. When they both sat down onto the couch, Lori started firing all sorts of question at Dustin's face, with the first one being "When did you meet Hunter?"

Walking over with Hunter to the living room with hunters parents, Dustin knew he had to lie to get out of this, offering her a smile Dustin replied without hesitation, "Me and Hunter meet at a schooling program, I was a little behind on my grades due to a family crisis that occurred, and Hunter offered to tutor me until i was able to get back on track." He lied well sitting beside hunter knowing that he'd have to continue this lie until the questions stopped.

Lori biting into the story gave a sympathetic look toward the boy next to her son, "Oh my, if you don't mind me asking, what happened?" she asked wanting to hear more of the story.

damnit.... Dustin cursed himself, but of course his lying abilities never failed. Adding a false act to his lie he managed to force himself to tear up, "it's a little hard to talk about.." he said with a false pain in his voice, "My mother and Father were killed in a car accident a few months ago, and i was on the streets until hunter found out what happened and offered me a place to stay until i'm able to get back up on my own feet." he said acting out the role of a orphaned boy he pressed his finger and thumb against the bridge of his nose, as if he were trying to stop tears, "It's been hard getting over the lose of my parents, but i was beyond blessed when i met hunter." he spoke with a soft smile, this part wasn't apart of the lie. Despite his performance to Hunter's parents he was overall still hurting deep down inside, and was truly thankful for hunter and the time he had spent with hunter.

Hunter almost choked on air as Dustin spouted out nonsense about how they met and how Dustin's parents had 'passed away'. This guy is so smooth at lying holy crap...then again it was probably the skill he had refined the most because of what happened back at his 'house'. In fact, even if Hunter was a somewhat smart boy, lying like that was certainly not his forte. As a result, all Hunter could do was to nod his head in agreement as more random bullshit spewed out of Dustin's mouth. Nevertheless, Hunter was glad that he didn't have to think on the spot to construct some lie, as if he was the one explaining, then he would've ended up digging himself a grave.

"Oh...I'm so sorry," Lori replied when she heard the 'unfortunate'-not that he never had any-events that had happened to Dustin. "I probably should've been more careful..." She then rubbed the side of Dustin's right arm in an effort to comfort him. "However I'm glad that you seem to be doing okay." Turning her attention back to Hunter, who was barely keeping hold of his poker face, she gave him a smile of approval. "Glad you helped him out, dear!"
"Thanks!" Hunter said out of reflexes, before returning a somewhat forced smile.

Straight after that random conversation, Mark checked the time, and realised that he and Lori had to leave soon. "Sorry buddy, we can only stay here for about thirty minutes, I have important business meetings to attend." Mark stood up and opened the front door for Lori, who immediately stepped out and went down the escalators. Just before he left though, Mark called out his son.

"What is it dad?" Hunter asked in a quiet voice, hoping that Dustin wouldn't hear their little conversation.
"...For the record," Mark answered in a soft but very firm voice. "I don't approve Dustin being your room-mate."
"Why?"
"It sounds crazy but I think Dustin's story sounds...false."
An instant chill was sent down Hunter's spine, but he was able to keep it together and not lose his calm.
"He doesn't sound that distraught about the death of his parents." Mark continued. "If anything, it seemed like he doesn't love them at all. I feel like he had ran from them. I'm concerned that it will be a matter of time before they find out where he is."

Mark then finally left the apartment and Hunter closed the door. When his father finally left, Hunter let out a huge sigh of relief that his parents were finally gone from his house. But shit...my father...he was freaking spot on... Afterwards, Hunter walked back to Dustin, before hugging him and burying his face into his shoulder.

"Thanks for that," Hunter replied. "I honestly had no idea how I was going to confront my parents about you."

Dustin shrugged unaware of the conversation at the door, "Lying is my specialty after all." he said with a sigh, not exactly proud of his skill, even if it had save his ass more than enough times. Though his lie did make him start to worry about everything, "Hey hunter, what happens if my parents find me?" he asked almost out of random as he looked up to match hunters stare.

*******************back at Dustins old house******************

Derek was furious, how could the little shit be so good at hiding. He had checked in at the hospital with Rebecca to take Dustin home, just to be told Dustin had left with a few of his friends, ever since then the man had been hacking into the street cameras, schooling data, public data, and even hotel log ins. However hard he looked he always came up empty, "Stupid kid doesn't even know how to read, let alone how to strike a conversation with other people, how can he be hiding so well?" He grumbled out loud. Though right on time, his cellphone started to go off, it was his hacker, "Speak." Derek ordered.

"We found him." The hacker announced. "me and my team looked back over the data at the hospital, and the only two people to sign in on the visitors list was two kids named Zack and Hunter, Also the camera at the hospital doors showed Dustin walking out with two kids, so on top of getting a facial-recognition on the boys, we also located where both of the boys live." the hacker explained stopping for a minute to let it all process.

Taking it all in Derek smiled at the good news, "go on." he ordered ready to send in some people to get the runt back.

"Well after we sent a severance team to Zack's house, we realized that there was no trace of Dustin, so we moved on to Hunters apartment, hacking into all the cameras and using bugs-

"get to the point, where the fuck is my boy." Derek cut off the hacker.

"He's with hunter sir, I'll send you the location now." the hacker told his boss, and just like as told Derek's phone vibrated as the message was received.

"thank you Alex, your job is done ill email your check to you as soon as possible." He told the boy, well hanging up and looking down at the address with a wicked smile, "I've got you know bitch." Derek said with a laugh, feeling victorious for the first time since Dustin had escaped. Then looking through his contacts in his phone, Derek found the person he was looking for and hit the call button. The man answered almost immediately, but Derek was quick to say the only words he needed to say, "We found him."

"To be honest," Hunter answered, despite knowing that his answer would be really unsettling for the both of them. "I have no idea, maybe I have to confront them. I mean, we can always try and run away, which is impossible. Even if we do somehow get away from them, they'll find us eventually."

Suddenly, Hunter's smart phone began buzzing on the coffee table really loudly. He pulled away from Dustin and ran to grab the phone, before swiping the touch-screen to answer it. It was only Hunter's father. What does he want now?

"Hi dad..." Hunter answered, with some of the feelings of annoyance leaking out from his voice. "What is it this time?"
"Look I'll jump straight to the point." Mark replied. "I was too scared to tell you this before when I was still in your house. Sounds crazy but...I think you're under surveillance."
"Well of course, it's so that if any suspicious activities were to occur, they'll be video evidence right?"
"No...as in...Not the security surveillancing you, but by an unknown stalker or something like that."
"What? How?"
"If I recall correctly, I think I saw some sort of robotic bug inside one of your flower vases next to your TV. Correct me if I'm wrong."

Hunter rolled his eyes, which Mark of course didn't notice. This is the kind of shit that only happens in movies. Regardless though, Hunter decided to have a look at the vases that were lined up next to his plasma television, as in his opinion at least, Mark's nagging is worse than anything a child could muster with all their strength. He checked the first vase. Nothing. Second vase. Nothing. Third vase. Noth-

Wait what?

He could see a little microchip inside the vase flashing a strange red light, and he reached his hand in to take it out. That wasn't there before. Piecing everything together again, Hunter's eyes widened opened, and started to shake in shock, with his face becoming more and more pale out of sheer fear. His father was right. How does he even notice these small things? But nevertheless, Hunter was glad that Mark had pointed this out.

"You're right..." Hunter uttered, still examining the bug that was on his fingertips. "I'll call you back okay?"

He hung up the phone, before crushing the bug with a simple squish, before turning his face back to Dustin. "You worst nightmare has come true. I think your parents know where we are now! Now what do we do?" For the first time in a long time, Hunter was scared of the imminent danger that was going to occur to them sooner or later.

He couldn't let them take Dustin back. It would mean all of his effort to save Dustin would go to waste.

No..... Dustin thought, unsure of what to do he looked up to Hunters terrified expression that cut him deeper than anything else, "I..I'm sorry.." was all Dustin could muster, this was all his fault, and knowing his parents they most likely already had someone coming for him. No... I'm tired of hiding, I don't want to be the cowered anymore, I cant be the cowered, if not for my sake but for hunters... After those simple thoughts occurred something snapped in Dustin, like a piece of dry would take could no longer be bent, is this what they call the last straw.. Dustin thought as unfamiliar emotions ran into his chest, "Hunter, knowing my parents there's already someone on their way now.. A simple escape plan wont work, nor will fighting back." He warned the other boy looking up at hunter once more Dustin rose from the couch and walked up so that they were face to face, "But i'm done being used as a toy for my parents entertainment, I'm done running away from everything." he told his only friend as tears welled up and fell, "So this is either goodbye or we take our chances and fight back." he told the frightened boy, though for Dustin this was completely out of character even he surprised himself as the words flew out of his own mouth. Quickly thinking for a moment Dustin pulled Hunter into a tight hug, "though i may have a plan, all that's left to ask is will you fight with me like you did before?" Dustin asked hunter his voice low has his words gently touched hunters ear.

Sighing Claude loaded the bullets into his silenced pistol, this should be quick and easy... After all it's just two kids. The man though causing a smile to curl upon his face. Normally for a catch Claude would bring back up but because his prey was so weak and simple he decided to do this one alone and give his team the night off. Rolling his head on his shoulders he tucked away his weapon and made his way into the apartment lot. Causally taking his time he entered the building, already knowing which place hunter was, he looked down at his cellphone, it's almost the time when Hunter goes to bed." He noted as he reached the stairs that would lead him to his destination.

Pinching the bridge of his nose as he heard Dustin idea of not wanting to run away, Hunter was at a complete loss for words. Checking the scenery outside of his window, he had noticed that it well past midnight. It was too late for him to call Lucas for help and backup, let alone run away from the danger. When that thought came to mind, Hunter's heart instantly sank. He had to confront them head-on, something that Hunter was not very keen on doing. What was even worse was that Dustin had actually-surprise, surprise-suggested to fight them. Completely out of ideas, Hunter could only agree to help Dustin. It's not like I needed sleep anyway.

"I will do my best," Hunter returned the hug to Dustin, and felt tears beginning to fall from his face. Quickly noticing the tears that were about to fall from the corner of Hunter's eyes, he wiped them away with his sleeves. "I can't let them take you. Not after what I have done already to simply hide you from them."

Calming down, Hunter took some time to regain his posture. "What's you plan?" Hunter changed the topic immediately, as he knew that wasting more time bitching about the situation they were in would only mean less time to make a strategy. "However, if you plan to kill that...whoever...then it's not going to be possible. I don't want anyone to die today okay?"

Dustin sae Hunters tears and it made his blood boil hot, but of course he would listen to Hunters wish, "of course no one is dying, just simply getting knocked out so it'll by us time to think of another plan." He reassured hunter still not ready to let him go of the hug, but he knew it would help explaining his plan if they were face to face, "well knowing my father, he would of made me sound like an easy target, meaninf light weaponry and most likely just one man." He said before remembering possible bugs in the room and puller hunter closer than before to him so he could whisper into hunters ear, "sorry I forgot about bugs, but what I was thinking is I remember how well you fought my father back at the house, if you hid closest by the door than I use myself as bait in the living room it'll give you a chance to come from behind, and we hit him all at once. Keeping in mind we would have to put up a strong fight since this guy is most likely a professional. " he explained to hunter, when a horrible feeling came over him, "the person is already here." He said suddenly getting protective if Hunter he stood taller and his body seemed ready to shove hunter out of the way and take the danger head on, "hunter change of plans stay behind me." He said before the door opened.

"Ring around the rosie, your gun is gonna kill me, save me, save me, but its too late now~

Ring around the rosie, this evil man knows me, he'll send me to the darkness is which we drawn." The man sung, dragging out the song as if in a horror movie, doing all this well cleaning the barrel of his gun on his dusty white shirt.

Kicking open the door as he finished his song with a smile. Seeing Dustin and someone behind him made his grin grow even more, "ah sweet melodies for the happy couple, though who is it behind you Dustin i though there were only-"

He cut himself off before laughing, "could if be Dustin, child of Derek, who is the head leader in all this town's business and drug trade, is gay?" He said amused, in fact it amused him so much he stopped smiling, "this is more of a reason to bring you back." Claude said before starting to step forward.

Hunter was about to walk in front of Dustin again, but then realised that was a terrible idea. Whoever that man in front of them was had a freaking gun. If Hunter were to step in front, there was a high chance that the gunman was going to pull the trigger. As terrible and cynical as it sounded, he was kind of forced to use Dustin as a meat-shield so that they can both survive this night.

"Gay?" Hunter asked, raising his eyebrows every so slightly. "Where did you get that idea from?...Oh right those bloody bugs you somehow set up inside my house. So what?"

Great job trying to convey your words Hunter! You never even thought about the idea of being in a relationship with anyone, let alone actually being in a romantic relationship with Dustin! Hunter mentally smacked himself with his palm. He was too scared to even think straight, and as the man kept walking forward towards them, with the gun already loaded. Guess there's only the hard way to do things. I am so sorry Dustin. Ducking behind Dustin body, Hunter started speaking.

"I dare you to shoot," Hunter started, before gripping onto Dustin's shoulders to forcefully position him straight at the gunman's aim. "Dustin's parents would want him alive right? Well if you kill him then it would mean you fail right? Right now you'll be able to only hit me if you hit Dustin first." Knowing that the gunman would move around, trying to land a shot on Hunter, the latter was also ready to move, planning to get to the kitchen bench at least.

Claude smirked, "Smart, hide behind your boyfriend bitch." he said to hunter how used Dustin as a shield, this might get annoying. "Look kid i don't have time for games." he growled shooting a shot at Dustin's feet, expecting to boy to move.

Dustin didn't mind Hunter to use him as a shield though when he called Hunter his boyfriend, and then shot at Dustin's feet, he had began to grow angry, "Hey listen hear, boyfriend or not, Hunter means the world to me you heartless swine, and ill be damned to move from this place." Dustin told Claude with a demonous fire lit inside his eyes.

Claude didn't like Dustin's attitude, "Don't act like something you're not boy." he told Dustin starting to slowly walk towards them, "You're a cowered, spineless, and nothing except to live under your masters words, we didn't go threw all this trouble to kidnap you just to have you turn on us bitch." He ended his sentence right in Dustin's face.

surprised and stunned Dustin reaped, "Kidnapped?" he said astounded, he's lying, a voice in the back of his head whispered, making Dustin smile, "Next time you lie to someone, make it believable." he lectured Clause before taking his fist hard into Claude's diaphragm than grabbed a fist full of Claude's hair and drove his face into his into the ground, "like hell you're talking me back!" he growled and started to bring Claude's arm around his back, but was quickly shut down and Claude shot back up and had Dustin almost pinned to the ground.

"Learn this brat, I. Never. Lose." he told Dustin firmly well slamming the boys shoulders down hard into the floor, causing him to crack his head back onto the floor as well.

Gasping in pain Dustin muttered, "Funny thing..." he said before reaching up and pinching Claude's sides making the man laugh and bring one of his fist down on Dustin's head, making Dustin groan in pain, "I don't.. give up anymore!" he said well throwing his entire body forward and cracked his forehead against the other man making Claude groan in pain for a moment, Dustin took this opportunity and slammed Claude into the ground once more, though it would suck for someone to walk in at the moment because it looked as if Dustin was straddling Claude for something more than pg 13.

Everything in front of Hunter was a blur, he was too stunned to do even breath properly, especially after hearing a gunshot. There was literally a brawl that was breaking out inside of his own home. What he couldn't believe was that Dustin actually pounced onto the gunman without even thinking. At this rate, Dustin is definitely going to get hurt again. Even though the gunman was still holding onto his gun, he was on the floor restrained by Dustin. Hopefully, he misses the next couple of shots. With nothing left to lose, Hunter quickly bolted to where the two were fighting, making sure to run in and erratic pattern so that the gunman would have a harder time to land a bullet, before leaping up to send a kick directly to the gunman's face in an effort to knock him out.

Except it was more than a knock-out and he forced the man's face with the force generated by his kick. Hunter heard bones shattering the second he landed it. When he regained his posture, his pants and socks were soaked with blood, and the gunman had blood running out from his nose and mouth. The jaw was clearly broken and the man laid their lifeless next to the bottom of the kitchen bench. Holy shit, I smashed that guy's face in with one kick. I'm not even any sort of shoes! I'm so screwed...

It wasn't the time for him to worry about himself and the law right now, Dustin ended up getting hurt after being hit by a flurry of attacks. "Shit you're bleeding!" Hunter cried. And he still ended up getting hurt...Man I suck at this. "I'm so sorry...again."

Usually, Hunter wasn't the type that cried very easily, but literally within the past few days, he cried more times than he could count on his right hand. He had also realised it was the first time he had cared so much for someone like Dustin. In fact, Hunter didn't even know why he was caring so much about Dustin, they haven't even past one month in terms of being together as friends. Out of impulse, Hunter hugged Dustin and lean in to kiss the latter on the forehead, and then rested his forehead onto his.

"I care too much about you...too much...so much."

Dustin hadn't realized that he had gotten hurt but when hunter landed the blow on Claude his blood was mixed in with the other mans, being he was on top of him during the mix of the fighting, though he did realize the sudden pain in his arm and realized he had hit his arm on the coffee table.

Dustin had always been ineffective by death, he also learned how to make one disappear, he was starting to formulate a plan when hunter started acting strange and kissed his forehead, then rested their foreheads together, and when Dustin heard Hunters words his heart started to beat too fast and his emotions were too scattered to understand the feeling.

Smiling Dustin looked up and matched his ocean blue eyes with Hunters dark eye ones and wrapped his arms tightly around the lads waist bringing his body against Dustin's, "i don't know what this feeling is that you give me, but Hunter from this point on I vow through my splattered blood and beating heart to be here for you as whatever you need me to be, rather that's a shield, sword, or simply a friend I'll be here for you." When Dustin finished his vow you could heard from his voice that he meant every word of it, in fact normally Dustin's face you be beaming red from blush, but his face now was calm without any trace of embarrassment or weakness.

Though as much as Dustin wanted to hold Hunter in his arms forever, he remembered the fact that there was a dead person in the middle of Hunter's living room, I can disintegrate the body with no trouble, though it would be getting everything we need without someone realizing. ... Dustin thought then was instantly cursing himself as there was foot steps in the hallway. Quickly Dustin got up and shut the door quietly. Looking back at hunter he smiled and ran over, "please don't kill me, but this is the only way for us to get the people to go away." He explained, and since his shirt was practically gone at this point he through it off quickly and cleaned up some of the blood off of his arms and face before grabbing hunter, who probably was still unaware of Dustin's plans, and grabbed Hunter's shirt and ripping it off of the lad, who looked even more confused, "just roll with it ill explain when their gone." He whispered in hunters ear before smiling playfully, "I hope you don't mind bites." He teased slightly glad he was a few inches taller than hunter before slamming hunter into the wall by the front door in a sexual manner, taking hunters legs and lifting him off the ground Dustin chuckled at hunters expression before biting teasingly into hunters neck, though not hard enough to hurt but enough to make a hickey appear on the lad's neck. Without meaning to Dustin became slightly aroused by these actions, causing him to make his bites a little more aggressive for a moment.

Thankfully a knock suddenly hit the door, causing Dustin set hunter down and get back to the plan. Dustin kepted Hunter pinned against the wall, well then unbuttoned and unzipped his pants enough to revile his boxers at a dangerous level as they started sagged, "just make sure they cant seen past you, and leave the talking to me." Dustin whispered into Hunter's ear before opening the door slightly. Just enough to revile hunter pinned against the wall, along with hunters hickeys now ripened along the lad's neck and jaw line, and Dustin's slightly beaten body and his messy hair, "can I help you?" Dustin's voice was suddenly low and husky as he asked the apartment manager standing at the door.

Her face turned bright red as she saw the boys, "o-oh! I'm sorry to..um..interrupt but there was complaints about it being to loud in this space, could...could you maybe turn it down a little." She asked trying not to stand there checking out the boys so she looked at her feet.

Dustin chuckled and reached down putting his finger tips under her chin to lift her face up, "well if it were you under my control would you be so quiet yourself." He asked forcing a lustful look into his eyes, truth is that he had seen his parents do this a hundred times to hikers or policeman that came to the door for either the reports of Dustin's screams or what sounded like murder was happening, and each time his parents did this the on-comers would get embarrassed by the suggested kinky sex happening and leave.

"I-i'll report this." The manager said trying not to break under Dustin's touch.

Dustin feeding into her weakness, and ran his thumb over her jaw line, "but you could understand the desires happening between a single pare of people, your sole purpose becomes nothing..." Dustin pulled the young women closer to him by her jaw, and twisted her face so that her left ear was exposed to him, "but to please your partner." He whispered in false lust to the women as her face turned deep scarlet red and she jerked away from his grip and walked off without another word. Although as Dustin went to shut the door he could hear bits of "stupid man" and "he thinks he can do whatever" which made Dustin laugh as he completely shut the door.

Releasing Hunter from the wall Dustin looked at him with a scarlet face, "I'm sorry about all of that, its a trick my parents did to make on-comers leave after they would try to investigate why there was screaming or what sounded like murder." He explained his face turning more red as Dustin started to pull up his pants.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.