New beginning (Kuroda ~ Yata Misaki)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Love?" Hunter muttered again. Didn't I already explain to him what 'love' is? Guess I remembered wrong.

To Hunter at least, the word 'love' had so many different meanings, making it extremely hard for him to explain to Dustin. To make it worse, the abundance of definitions were also very difficult for him to explain using only words. In his mind, there was only 'one' possible way to explain what 'love' was in this particular context.

Without warning, Hunter hugged Dustin tightly and buried his face into the latter's shoulder for a few seconds, before Hunter lifted his head a little so that his lips were near Dustin's ears. "Love is a very strange word," Hunter began whispering into Dustin's ears, "Everyone tosses that word around. yet when it came to defining it using only words, everyone has their own interpretation of the word, although they're all quite similar."

"For me," Hunter then moved his focus onto Dustin's neck, before breathing on it slightly, "I think love for someone begins when you actually begin to care for someone a lot more than usual. By that I mean...it gets to the point that if that person you love gets hurt, you begin to bash yourself for it, since it would feel like if you were there earlier, they wouldn't be so hurt."

Hunter chuckled again and paused his explanation for a bit, before continuing. "To be honest, the reason why that's my definition of 'love' is simply because...I actually don't really care for anyone. I know, that's an awful trait I have I know I know...but there's a long story behind it...B-But that's besides the point I'm trying to make. What I am trying to say is that...I care a lot about you. I care way too much about you. Way too much."

Straight after his long-winded speech, Hunter let his lips touch Dustin's neck. A couple of seconds later, Hunter kissed that particular spot on the neck a lot harder, only realising then that it was going to hurt Dustin a lot. "S-Sorry," Hunter pulled away slightly and blushed a little. "I got a bit carried away I guess. Just saw an opportunity to show you how to give someone a proper hickey..."

Dustin blown away by hunters words could only sit there and blush for a few good moments well his heart bursted with "fuzzy feelings" and every breath he took only make the fuzziness worse. Before too long hunter had kissed his neck driving a tingling sensation on his neck, makin him let out a small gasp, but the second kiss cause Dustin to release a small moan from his lips. Though a strange thing started to happen with his body as he could suddenly feel his pulse below his waist, without thinking of it Dustin blushed massively as he moved to a more confortable position, every move he made became sensitive to his shaft making him moan a little under his breath. Never hearing this before he hopped Hunter hadn't heard the feminine sound, "s-so what happens when two people care a lot about eachother?" He asked hunter from his new position of leaning against the wall halfy laying down , halfy sitting up. Not meaning to, he started studying every aspect of the lads face making Dustin have a urge to kiss him once more, but not like the gental kisses from before. It seemed his body wanted something from hunter, but he couldn't figure out what.

Without much resistance it didn't take long for him to cave into his desires, and thoughtless reached up from his position to hunters neck cupping his hand lovingly around the side of it and brought the lad down onto his chest and into a kiss. Remebering how Hunter did it, Dustin tilted his head slightly as their lips touched. Though his body seemed to take form of its own. As he deepened the kiss his free hand reached over subconsciously and started to explore hunters side. Realising what he was doing he pulled away, not far, but far enough for their lips to separate, "s-sorry I dont know what cause me to act like this." He admitted to hunter his voice deeper than normal because of the hormonal release into his body from the fact that Dustin was turned on but didn't know what to do, and the worst part, his shaft was fully awakened now as the pluses started to hurt, "ow.." Dustin mumbled under his breath as a beat of his heart flicked to his shaft bring him a mix of feeling uncomfortable and slightly hurting.

Last edited:
"And what happens when two people cares a lot about each other?" Hunter whispered, letting his sentences trail off quietly. "Well...it depends really. There's no real answer to that question."

To Hunter's surprise, Dustin had completely caught him unguarded and kissed him on the lips. Caught in the moment again, Hunter naturally let his hands grab onto the back of Dustin's head. However, just when he had fully immersed himself into the current situation, Dustin had pulled away. Despite Hunter being a bit annoyed that the boy had stopped so quickly, but even so, Hunter let out a playful laugh. "Shy aren't you?" Hunter replied, before reassessing the situation and changed his attitude a bit. "You okay though?"

At the same time, he could feel something poking him, and he was quick to realise what it was. "Oh wow..." Hunter was a bit flustered when he learnt about what was happening to Dustin. "Are you...hard?"

Dustin bushed massively, "hard?" He echoed obviously confused, then looked down to see his boner and some how managered to turn am even darker red, "i-i dont know what it is but i-it like feeels really good but hurts at the same time and I dont know how tl make it stop." The lad admitted then burrowed his face into Hunter shoulder not knowing what else to do, nor wanting Hunter to see how badly flustered he was.

Though feeling the warm touch of hunters neck made him nuzzle his cheek against it slightly until Dustin had his lips pressed against the lad's neck. He had no idea what he was doing, but his body seemed to act on its own as he kissed a different spot slightly harder on hunters neck just slightly above the last one. Moving up Hunter's neck Dustin's kisses started to grow into a mixture of kisses that would end in a light suction or a teasing nibble. Then when he reached the lads jawline he kissed that until his lips met with Hunters once more,but only this time he didn't pull away as his hand returned to exploring Hunter's side during the makeout until he found the lad's hip and rest his hand so that his thimb was resting against the inner, and more sensitive part of the other male and started gently rubbing/massaging the area with his thumb well the other digits gripped the latter's hip so his thumb had more pressure to work with.

"So you don't know what a boner is..." Hunter commented. At the same time, Hunter's cheeks also began to flare up as Dustin continued to kiss him all over his neck and lips. What really shocked him however, was the sudden sensation that he felt very close towards his private part. Turns out, Dustin's thumbs were touching that particular area. "And it seems like you know what you are doing." Hunter added.

At that moment, Hunter broke away from the kiss and grabbed onto Dustin's shoulders, before pushing the latter down onto the bed. His eyes then locked onto Dustin's, and Hunter then flashed a quick smile. "You ready? Don't worry, I won't be harsh."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hunter was greeted with a huge force coming down to his stomach, making him wake up instantly to the sudden pain. It turned out Lucas had came back with a plastic bag full of packaged food. "Treat yourselves." Lucas asked, before going back into his own room. "And also, put on a shirt Jesus fucking Christ. Can't believe you guys actually did it in my own house while I was gone..."

Afterwards, Hunter grabbed his t-shirt that was tossed on the floor and quickly placed it on, before grabbing a random packet of chips inside the plastic bag. He opened the packet, before placing it in front of Dustin. "You hungry?" Hunter smiled. "Take as much as you want."

Dustin felt...weird.. As if there was a sudden string that tied him to Hunter now. He felt closer and more comfortable to the lad then he ever did when they lived in the apartment together. Images of Hunter towering over him, kissing him, touching him...Everything... even if it was a few hours ago it all seemed as if it happened minutes before Dustin was awakened by Lucas, Hunter, and strange looking food items in the plastic package that Hunter was providing, "hmm~.. What?" The lad groaned as his eyes fluttered open to the brighteness of the day. Focusing on the package through the blur of sleep he slightly pointed, "What are those?" He asked through a yawn and stretch.

Though he couldn't remember where his shirt from the night before had gone, nor where hunter had threw the rest of his outfit. After a few minutes of half assly looking around the bed sheets Dustin gave up the cloths hunt and flopped down into Hunter's lap, "Hunter I can't find my shorts." He said with a playful pout as he looked up at his lover with a grin. His normally darken ocean blue eyes seemed to be a lighter grayish blue with a thin circle of goldish brown in the center.

"Chips?" Hunter took a piece of chip out of the packet and popped it into his mouth. "You never heard of them? Trust me they are good."

"Whoops," Hunter then said when Dustin told him he couldn't find his shorts. "Think I tossed it too far...I think it's in that corner there." he then pointed to one of the corners in the room, and there it was what seemed like to be a 'random' pair of shorts lying on the floor. "Looks like your's." Hunter added as he ate another chip out of the packet.

"So...Dustin," Hunter hovered the same chip packet in front of Dustin's face again. "You wanna eat or what? Or else I'm eating it all."

He laughed again softly, before rubbing Dustin's head again. How adorable...wait what?

Dustin actually giggled at hunter waving the chip in his face, "sure why not?" He said before stealing the chip in hunters hand anf popping it in his mouth. "Holy shit!" He said happily as he looked up at Hunter wonder strucked, "these are weird but tast good, what plant do they come off of?!" He asked obvious to the fact chips where man made.

"Well they come from potatoes my friend." Hunter answered. Finally a non-philosophical question that I can correctly answer without giving me a headache Jesus Christ! "You want the rest?"

Regardless of what Dustin's answer was, Hunter left the chip packet on Dustin's lap. At that moment, Hunter realised that he was still full naked under the bed sheets, so he made sure that when Dustin wasn't paying attention, Hunter quickly grabbed his shorts and t-shirt off from the floor and slipped it on. He sighed again, before sitting up. Since they were in the living room, the television was right in front of them, so Hunter grabbed the remote that was beside them and used it to turn on the TV.

"In the meantime though," Hunter stared at the television. "I have a bad feeling that we may be under investigation by the police. Watch with me if you can."

At hunter's reminder of the incident at the apartments Dustin grew really quite as he subconsciously cuddled up next to Hunter, though he had yet to return cloths onto his body, "Alright.." He said softly and drew his attention to the screen.

"Breaking new, it seems just this morning a man was found dead inside an apartment room here in town. It says that the man was beaten than killed with a final blow to the head. Police investigates are still collecting evidence to help find the criminals of this action, though they did provide a type for us to watch, lets go to that now!" The new reporter explained to the camera before showing a dull video of the boys in Hunter's living room, Hunter watching panicked well Dustin started the fight with the man. Then moments later it showed Hunter delivering the final blow to Claude's skull, and the boys running off inside the apartment. When the video was complete the new reporter shook her head at the video and sighed, "It's a shame that had to happen the suspects dont look very old either." The women told her partner as the screen widened to show the man and women at the table.

"Though if you take a closer look, it looks like the victim was carrying a gun.." The man pointed out and the screen pulled up a background of Claude as he entered the apartment, and the boy's scared faces.

**********************************back at dustin's house*************************************************

Derek gave a death glare at the T.V as the new's reported his hunters death, "So the boy has gotten stronger.. this wont be good for the boss." He said with a sign as he thought back to the first time he had brought the kid home, Make sure the boy doesn't know what love or emotions are, so when i pick him up he'll be ready.. Derek thought back on the professor's words, "How did this happen.." He questioned himself as his phone started to ring.
"Talk."
"Derek i thought we had a deal." The voice on the other end of the line was cold and bitter as it turned one simple sentence into a declaration of war.
"Sir! I-I don't know what happen, it just seemed that Dustin some how made friends then they busted him-
"I don't want to here your excuses Derek, get subject1592 back by Halloween(irl Halloween) or else i'm going to have to fetch both of you." The voice snapped, and before Derek could make another word he was met by the dial tone.

"GOD FUCKING DAMNIT!" Derek screamed in range then grabbing the first thing he saw, he chucked it a crossed the room. Sighing he realized that he had thrown his wife's favorite dinning lamp, as he heard her gasp from behind him.

"we'll find him.." The women told her husband well dismissing the mess at the wall well he walked over and wrapped her arms around his waist.
"Of course we do, he's ran out of places to hide." He told her before holding her forearm in his left hand and dialing his back up hunter with the other, "Chance I got a mission for you." He said harshly into the phone.

*********************************************Lucas's house**********************************************

Taking a deep breath Dustin had watched in silence as the two reporters discussed the boy's crime, though neither one of the reporters could get it right. Suddenly the lad's head started to hurt and his eyes changed from his happy grayish blue to a dark, dark ocean blue as he glared slightly at the male reporter, you have it wrong idiot, my dad tried to kidnap me by sending a hit-man after me to kill Hunter and take me back to hell. Then the man threatened to kill hunter and i attacked him then hunter tried to knock the man out and ended up kicking him wrong... He told the reporter mentally, but he never expected this..

"I honestly dont think the boys are guilty." The male reporter said at random.
"What'd you mean?" The female asked partly shocked at her partners statement.
Taking another look at the video the man pointed, "Well what if the boys were just defending themselves, after all a gay relationship isn't that hard to come by, not only that but if we re-watch the beginning the victim is holding a gun well talking to the boys." He pointed out as Dustin's body in the video grew protective as he tried to hid hunter behind his back, "And watch how the taller, emo looking kid gets into that protective stance, just maybe the victim was actually the criminal and was killed trying to rob them." the male reporter told the world as even his partner looked at him in surprise.

"Y-you might actually be right." She said taking another look through the beginning and connecting her partners theory to the facts in the video, "Where did you come up with this analogy?" She asked him.

Scratching the back of his head, the male looked to the table, "I-I don't know.. the thought just came to me." He said with a nervous laugh.

What the fuck!? Dustin thought suddenly as he watched his thoughts come to life, and his eyes changed color once more into a greenish, gray-blue color. What confused him the most is how the reporter got the conclusion almost seconds after Dustin thought of the real reasoning to the murder, looking at Hunter his face resembled almost identical to when Hunter first saw the lad chained to the tree with the chain, in other words Dustin was scared as hell, "H-Hunter i think...I think i did something to the reporter.." He said getting to the point where he was slightly shaking due to the anxiety he was suddenly having.

Of course, the second Hunter switched to the news channel, the news hosts just so happened to report on what had happened back at Hunter's apartment. My parents are definitely gonna flip their shit after this. Hunter immediately facepalmed himself, as he began to fret about the consequences of his impulsive actions only days ago. Wonder how we're getting out of this mess. He kept his eyes on the screen as he watched the news mindlessly, until Dustin's sudden fear suddenly snapped him out of his blank state.

"Huh?" Hunter was trying to make sense of what Dustin had said. "What do you mean? You...did something to the reporter?"

He then pointed at the exact same reported that Dustin was talking about, however quickly went to calm the latter down as he was shaking in anxiety. "I-It's okay Dustin," Hunter then hugged Dustin to comfort the latter. "I-I'm pretty sure it's nothing serious."

He then looked into the eyes of Dustin again, before noticing that there was something odd about them. "Is it just me...or did your eye colour change?" Hunter questioned, before dragging Dustin out of bed and into the bathroom mirror. "Look...I don't remember you having a brown tinge in your eyes."

images

Luckily Dustin had slipped on his boxers that he found in the midst of the blankets during the news watching, "What'd you mean?" Dustin asked the lad confused, for he had never had any eye color except the ocean blue hues. As Hunter dragged him off into the bathroom he jumped back when he saw his reflection, "What the fuck?!" Was all he could say as he neared the mirror skeptically. Leaning all the way into the counter now to get a better look, the lad was stunned at the beautiful swirl of brown to green to ocean blue, but the more he analyzed it, his mood became more curious rather than frightened and his eyes changed without notice. This time his eyes turned from the blue-green to a mix of rusted red surrounding the pupil that then faded into a sunset golden brown, outlined with a dark brown as he became panicked from the sudden eye color swap, "D-did you see that? is this normal?" The boy stammered as he looked to Hunter panic starting to rise up higher than normal.

Amber-Eyes-300x205.jpg

"What the actual fuck?" commented Hunter, as he looked at the mirror as well, analysing the eye colour of Dustin. "This isn't normal at all."

Never had Hunter seen a person ever change their eye colour like that. It got him thinking though. Does he have a condition that affects the colour of his eyes? But then again, I don't think there has been a case where someone changed their eye colours so quickly. Is it a symptom of an illness that the world has never heard about? Hunter kept trying to gather up his scattered thoughts to try an come up with a conclusion...I think it may have to do with the emotions that he feels.

Of course, since it was merely a theory, Hunter had to put it to the test to see if it was true. Should I scare him? No that'll be stupid. He quickly trashed that idea and decided for a more...'loving' option. Without warning, Hunter wrapped his arms around Dustin body, before the former rested his head onto Dustin's nape. "I don't think it's going to affect you physically though." Hunter lied. It could be a sign that Dustin has a terminal illness or something. "It'll be alright..."

Hunter then brought his face towards Dustin's cheeks, before giving it a light kiss. Although these feelings were genuine, Hunter also did it in hopes to change Dustin's current emotion and thus, see if the latter's eye colour change again.

Dustin had been in mid panic when hunter suddenly embraced him, blushing as the las kissed his cheek Dustin locked eyes with hunter, "are you sure?" He asked well his eyes turned from a fire like red to a deep purple around the pupil that slowly faded into a baby pink with a dark pink ring surrounding the iris. It was obvious that his mood had changed to a more love-struck one as he lend down a little and brough his lips on Hunters forehead mimicking the light kiss he had recieved moments ago, "it seems being normal just isn't my thing, huh?" He asked jokingly though the purple in his eyes became lined with a dark ocean blue showing that he was slightly depressed with the thought.

Boom, Dustin's eye colour changed again! What the actual fuck?

"So you eye colour did change through emotions!" Hunter replied as he witnessed Dustin's eyes changing into all sort of colours that a human eye can perceive. "Jesus..."

Hunter merely pursed his lips when Dustin said that being normal just wasn't the latter's forte. "Well sometimes being normal can be boring," Hunter tried to reassure the anxious boy. "It's okay to be weird sometimes."

He looked into Dustin's eyes again. Only then, he started realising just how...mystical and beautiful Dustin's eyes were. Of course, he had no clue whether his eyes changing colour all the time would be a symptom of something harmful. At that point, Hunter was completely lost in Dustin's eyes. "I gotta admit though..." Hunter muttered under his breath, before turning away in a futile attempt to cover up his slightly pink cheeks, "Your eyes are really...pleasant-looking?"

sharing a blush of his own, Dustin's eyes brightened into a pastel color, as the purple turned into a faded shade of lavender, the blue ringlet outline the purple switched to a golden, honey brown, and the hot pink turned into a rose like pink, all outlined with a hot pink trim, "T-thank you~" Dustin mumbled well playing with his snake bite once more. Though he couldn't help but wonder if there was truly something wrong with him.

**********************************************Derek***************************************************​

"Where the hell could the little shit go!" Derek shouted at his workers in frustration. Slamming his hands down upon the table top, the man looked to the new report playing back Dustin, and Hunters crime.

One of the workers spoke up, "H-he might be with that one kid from the hospital, L-Lucas, I think was his name." The worker was Marilyn Smith, a former CIA worker and FBI agent, who had been assigned looking into all of Hunter's possible connections.

Scratching the stubble on his chin, "Lucas.." He said the lads name faintly as he pondered the idea, "What about that Hunter kid's parents?" He asked still in debating his options, "And the girl from the movie theaters, she could be a friend of his." Derek said with a hesitant tone.

"We could get the girl by tonight, although the boy's parents are taking a longer time to locate. As for Lucas we can get another surveillance team over there by tomorrow, sir." Eric, the team's target location and organizationalist, spoke up from his computer in the corner of the lab as millions of lettering and coding fluttered down his screen.

"Do it." Was all Derek said as he left the room in a bitter-some way.

Just then, Lucas walked over to the bathroom and clapped his hands so loudly that it felt as if the whole house shook. Hunter flinched, before turning his head to face Lucas's.

"Sorry to break your little couple moment over here." Lucas called, before leaning on the door frame. "But you guys have practically slept the whole day off. Shouldn't you try start thinking about your next plan of escape?"

Hunter merely shrugged, before letting out a huge sigh. "I have no idea what to do..." he finally said in a defeated tone. "There's only a matter of time before we get caught though."

He then looked out of the window, and realise that it was already dark. Him and Dustin had slept the whole day away after their 'intimate' contact. "Well we can't do anything today then," Hunter muttered, still staring out the window. Then, an idea popped in his mind. "Hey you guys wanna go outside tomorrow?" Hunter suggested. "Just wanna stock up on some stuff. You wanna come Dustin?"

Dustin was confused as to Hunter's intentions, but he had nothing better to do, "U-um sure." He replied happily before looking at Lucas to say a greeting, as his eyes changed from their purple haze coloration, to a more neutral coloration of a light blue outline the pupil fading into a honey brown, outlined with dark green as a sign of normality in Dustin's eye color of feelings pallet. Though he completely forgot Lucas had been left out of the color changing discovery, "Hey hunter my eyes changed again!" He announced amused as he caught his new eye color out of the corner of his eye in the mirror.

***************SAM******************

It was getting dark as the sun started to shimmy down into the lustful earth, "I should get home soon~" She noted to herself; though already being on her way. Behind her was the light hum of a vehicle, turning to see where the noise was coming from all she saw was the brights of a truck then nothing. Moments later Sam had started to come to-

"this was too easy homie"
"I hear ya there Joni."
"hey! maybe after this we'll get a promotion!"
"Duudddee!!"

The voice's sounded as if two male adolescents we're responsible for what was happening to her, What's going on.. Sam wondered before fading back into her prison of sleep.

Status
Not open for further replies.