Never Ending Lullaby

Sir Basil i never meant that sorta couple lols and Orion for monsters i'd like to contriute since i had a few monster related ideas =D

You can do more than contribute. It is YOUR RP after all. XDD

Sorry sis-jan, shoulda asked before bringing in the were-spider-wolf.

Is anyone gonna consider putting up the candelabras? Cus Prestal's been in a romance RP for the last yr and a half, he's itching for a fight.

Ah np mezz and dont worry we are more than just two or three we'll put up a fight ;)

Todd would deal with the candlebras, but he's too busy being amused by the absurdity of the situation.
Also, he's lazy.
And might be kind of a jerk.

If it gets too much Raphael could intervene.

Or maybe he should just pick one of the group and kidnap/ rescue them through a secret passage during the confusion of the fight.

LEAVING THE REST OF YOU TO POSSIBLY DIE.

that would be interesting how one of them is known to be kidnapped by the others and the one being rescued / kidnapped thnk the others will die.

not at all just read through out before you join so you don't miss anything =)

Name: Rhyme
Appearance: http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z114/fox552029/Girl.jpg
Personality: Very jumpy and talkative. If she somehow gets left behind by the group they'll know. XD
Experience: She woke up some time after Angel and has been wandering around trying to find someone else. Hates being alone so you'll probably hear her talking to herself.

-_-" I didn't read all of this theard and I think I might have messed up some of your plans when I put my girl into the story. Sorry if I did.

I don't know exactly how you got into the room, so I might edit the post if I was you.
((Note - I'm not the GM. I play Todd. Hi.))

She didn't get into the room. She's out in the hall screaming because she looked into the room. The way the spider got in anyway. I didn't see anything that said the door went away. O.o

I suppose that makes sense. I did break down a door at one point. Why we're not escaping thru my broken door is a little beyond me - something to do with traps. Todd's not really paying a whole lot of attention.

Bored As Usual: First, from now on I'll be referring to you as "Bau" since it's quicker.

Second, Hi, I'm playing Prestal. nice to meet you.

Third, the ceiling is too low for the creature to run, but it CAN fit through the door. This has been established by it getting in...

Basil: They've been offered guidance and are now waiting for it. Plus there's a big monster thing in the way. that's my explanation for them staying.

All: If anyone else's CH smokes, Prestal really needs his tobacco fix.

Every day I'm shuffling!

If Bau sounds too wierd you can just call me Bored. ^^ And nice to meet you too. And I knew it fit through the door but I thought if it was running at a certain pace it would miss judge its size and kind of smash into the doorway before re alining its self to make it through and back into the hallway. Does my rambling make sense? XD

Also is there any certain posting order or can I post right after the person who posted after me?

You can post. Although careful, most people object to 'speed posting' (2 or 3 people posting too many times each before anyone else gets a chance) I try to leave 30 mins minimum before I start a new post.

And yeah, it makes sence