Never Ending Lullaby

That's good. And I want to post but really my girl has nothing to do other than scream and hide. XD

Prestal, just ask Todd for his cigarettes. XD He's a jerk, yes, but he'll surrender them to you.

I remember you asking for them. I thought you just wanted to start a fire though... XD

I did, then I added asking to pinch a cigarette. that was mostly because I actually wanted a cigarette in real life XD

Makes sense. I mean I was actually screaming in real life. That is a joke... ^^

Todd's got another film reference in his dialogue, but I doubt anybody will guess it.
Also, sorry Mezz. XD I just saw that you had asked for them.

Don't watch many films. soz. and that's ok bud, people miss things, it's what we do.

Gonna try and simplify a few things with my next post. . . . hopefully.

wow so much happened while i was out shopping lols and basil is ur movie reference is the current post or the upcoming one ? gud to have mezz show bau/bored around and sure orion will be waiting to see wat u come up =)

Thanks orion. Prestal would have taken it as a demon 30 seconds ago, but now he'd take it as god.

And sis-jan, don't forget, me and kai did the same for you on RPGC (had a nice chat with him last night, apparently rpgc's dying =o serve's them right, but I wish I could recover some of my old rp's)

Is the monster going after my girl now? Is she the easier pray? O.O Does she need to start running or what?

sorry, wasn't clear, no, it's going after ellie/kwan/angel and further into the room. my plan is to lure it in further then drop the ceiling on it while me and todd go out the door and everyone else goes through the passage behind the chair.

Oh good. I was getting scared for my girl. Her and a giant spider/wolf thing would not go well. XD

yes bro i rmmbr loved those days and true serves me right but i do miss it there aswell we had sooooooo much fun hehe and dont worry Kat no ones coming after ur grl XD it sounds funny and cute both lols

So does headshot equal insta-death or should it go for one last hurrah & rip off Todd's leg or something fun like that?

>___>

Just wanted to toss in that I enjoy Bored's character. I'd be babbling like an idiot too in a place like this castle.

not sure just wanted to get moving with the story sorry if it ruined your trap Orion =( but it was being quite a drag you kno all trapped for thre pages in one situation you know what I mean not that I ddnt like u ideas just next time keep it easy, the trap u shud know a bunch of airheads(as in me) rp here =P

"OOC: Sorry. I can work it, and I'm the only one that touched it, so it could have all been my illusion and memory."

np mezz =)

So would I, especcially if I looked round a corner and saw a man attacking an 8 legged wolf, shouting 'Demon!' while the ceiling was dropping, what a scene to walk in on XD

I don't know. What's the biology of the critter? I mean, does a shot in the head equal death? it's not my monster.

haha XD well thats up to mezz usually head shots do kill any creature