Never Ending Lullaby

yes i think i mentioned that seeing certain things might have them gain fragments of they were or how they got here and the sort

I thought that was what we were doing. That's why Rhyme is having vague thoughts about her being previously called crazy.

I have memories. :| Todd probably is reminded of his past via cruelty.

okay just a plan i thought of in my next post probably i'll be showing about a piano being played in the distance and well as it is being played u guys have the chance to show some of ur lost memory return in fragments, orion if u like u can make a contribution =)

My longest post and it involves a memory. XD If you guys either haven't read it or don't get it...It's just to show that she isn't crazy like she had thought before. And hey maybe it'll come in handy later on. But keep in mind that right now with most of her memories gone she can't see the bad or good in any one in the group. Is this all okay Angel?

Posted something that I find genuinely creepy.
Also, sorry for my colours jumping around all the time. I think this one is the easiest to read yet.

In other news, Todd-monologue.

Okay so yeah Basil, Rhyme was raped by her step dad. ^^

geez rhyme u make it sound like a trip to the mall lols

XD Oh wow. It kind of does, doesn't it? lol My bad... XD

Thankfully she won't tell the whole group she was raped so I won't have to come up with some over dramatic way to say that. XD Lord knows I'll fail at it. ^^

It's okay. Todd already knows, he being the embodiment of rape and all that.

thats always creeped me out seriosuly Basil its like you know what terrifies me most in real >_>

Ghost leaves you all alone & y'all start having rape flashbacks.

I think the threat of death was less terrifying. XDD

Eh, that's what my character was to begin with. It was sort of expected to happen eventually.