Never Ending Lullaby

Ah ok. my best mate and my dad are both cockneys, so that's why I couldn't quite match it. I agree with the ghost idea.

If anybody guesses what two movies Todd is referencing in my latest post, I will be pleasantly surprised.

Hmm that is a tough one but I am guessing wax museum the one made in 2005 and saw but those r just guesses am I anywhere close?

Name: Raphael ???
Appearance:
Noblesse___Frankenstein_by_Salice_is_an_idiot.png

^ He is like the image above except that, being a ghost he is mostly transparent. On top of this, due to the circumstances of his death his clothes are much more tattered looking, portions of flesh are missing from his right arm, three huge claw gashes are in his chest, and his right arm is entirely skeletal. Ghastly spiritual appearances have formed on top of this over the years such as his eyes glowing with the color they used to be when alive and the hand which does retain flesh appears to end in claws rather than just fingertips. Constantly his face appears to be in a scowl-like state.

Personality: Emotionless on the outside to any that encounter him, Raphael has had years to come to terms with his demise in the castle. He feels nothing anymore outwardly. Deep down perhaps he still hopes that some day his trapped soul might be set free. Every once in a while he will assist someone who has awoken on the castle grounds. Perhaps it is pity. . . or for some personal gain of sorts.

Experience: Raphael woke up in the castle around fifty years ago. The amnesia hit him so hard he could only remember his first name. Even that might not be his real name. He lasted for nearly fifteen years, working through various obstacles within his capabilities. Wit and cunning helped him survive. In the end a horrible beast was his undoing within a deep, dark part of the castle. After that, as a spirit he found he could not leave this place in which he had awoken and likely does not know why. His ability to pass through walls and many years of free time have granted him the ability to view the castle from quite a different perspective than most.

[If his experience needs to be shortened that's fine.]

WOW i sooooooooooooo love raphael's character you should start immediately cant wait how this turns out ^-^

Name: Zena Tigre
Appearance:
anime_girl236.jpg

Personality:quiet, pissed at the world usually. can be emotional at times and if you get to know her she will open up to you. has a love to see blood. anti-social.
Experience:has been awake for about an hour, is looking around for some weapons other than her dagger. pissed. (as usual)

Well Ellie you can start just tell a little bit more about your character please =).

well, Zena is extremely independent and she always carries her dagger with her because she got it from her aunt. (whom she lived with because her parents had abused her, which is why she doesnt trust people easily.) she is very skillful, she also loves animals dearly. she would rather save an animal than a human.she hates when people always need help, but she would help them anyway. She has a companion that is a great dane named Gale whom she is very protective of.

hehe, you start, im horrible at starting. ;D

Hmm now that was interesting hehe I like your idea with the dog but a reminder for anyone who'd join late that Gale is the only dog i'd like to have in the story a bunch of dogs wouldn't look good you know so one is good enough for me ;) loved the intro though.

Orion I am soo excited after I read your post it is simply amazing =)

This is rather irrelevant, but the movies Todd was referencing are: "Evil Dead 3: Army of Darkness" and "Last Year at Marienbad."

The Evil Dead Quote is actually: Good, Bad, I'm the guy with the gun. Todd said instead: Good, bad, I'm the Todd.
The Last Year at Marienbad quote:
Empty salons, corridors, salons, doors, doors, salons…empty chairs, deep armchairs…stairs, steps, steps one after another…glass objects, empty glasses…
Todd's Version:
Todd found himself picturing the place in its entirety. Empty salons, corridors, salons, doors, doors, salons…empty chairs, deep armchairs…stairs, steps, steps one after another…glass objects, empty glasses…

I recommend both films. They're quite good.

Liked the "Army of Darkness" reference.

And I'm glad you liked my post~!

^^

Sorry about the long time no postishness. had some time management problems over the last coupla days. AKA parties. back now though.

Just a note about my post that you won't get until you read it:

That 'light' won't enlighten them as to what Raphael is right away. I was kind of hoping they would stay far enough away so that an illusion could be maintained at least for a little while that he is a mysterious man. I don't want them to quite figure out that he is a ghost right away. On one hand it is kind of obvious to them. . . . . but at the sametime I'd wager none of them has met a ghost in the flesh before.

I didn't want to make my post any longer describing it, but he is putting effort into not appearing transparent.

As Todd knows things about people, here's some backstory for prestal. His real name's Yeoung Prestal, not much difference. His father used to torture prestal and call it 'training'. One day prestal fought back, his father got injured and fled, Prestal killed the rest of the family, stole the family fortune and left the country. He switched his name, got a small job and spent the next few years training in hand to hand combat and then found christianity. Now he lives by gods teachings to the letter, in order to make up for killing his family. He's still on the run from the cops and would be willing to die if it meant his father would die too. His fathers name is Drakos. His sin is wrath.

Basil, enjoy using the info against him.

Oh, and in case people weren't reading mine, I've just shouted through the door.

Mezz: Thanks a lot, but unfortunately, Todd DOESN'T know anything about Prestal. The problem is, Todd's an embodiment of an idea, so he knows everything about people relating to that idea. If I was playing Cor, the embodiment of murder, Cor would know everything about Prestal - But Todd's the embodiment of something rather different.

Got the door open too.

Meh. the info still helps you get an idea of why prestal is so... prestal

ellie - your ch says 'pissed as usual' at the end. is that pissed as in drunk or angry?