Never Ending Lullaby

I'm not mad or anything, was just trying to make a worthy puzzle for you guys. In my opinion the 'castle' is what causes those puzzles probably. Or if they are manifestations of the people's minds then maybe the puzzles come from Raphael?

Anyway, my apologies for holding up the plot. I'll stick to just whispering in ears or various small-time things for a bit. After all they just got attacked by a nasty monster and nearly died in a trap so I think something like Raphael would lay low for a bit.

i thought he was gonna help us =P wat happened to that hehe jst curious

I'm thinking that there's a Silent Hill syndrome going on - the embodiments of our character's repressed emotions, history, or personality come to life here.

Whispering help into ears still counts.

I meant like no over-elaborate stuff.

Thanks Orion. :D I was just trying to make a character that would act like me in that type of situation. Failed horribly since she talks waaay too much to herself. XD

Also I love what's happened in this story so far. XD Soo much fun. lol

I am loving the tension between Todd and Angel hehe and all cool Orion.

I laughed at that scene. XD You should've slapped him!

haha maybe when the situations right next time heheh basil do you object to that do let e know =)

maybe basil can be the new Kai (if I can't get Kai to come over here) ^_^ I love his playing style.

I don't object to you slapping Todd, but I do object to what Todd might do after that slap. XD

0_0 excitement XD that wud be a twist surely an intersting one hehehe

I so can't wait for that moment to happen. XD

Also mezz she never opened the door and she didn't say you were no one. She was thinking that she was crazy and hearing voices.

Got a mate called Sausage. He claims it's cus he has a big dick, but I'm pretty sure he means a cocktail wiener. He has a habit of bullshitting

0_0 >_> bro pls keep the dirty talk to the PMs, u know how it makes me uncomfortable and freak out and weird, thnks