Never Ending Lullaby

Hopefullly someone will think to use objects in their surroundings to stop the cieling. Re-read my post again if you need an idea of what is laying around that room aside from the chair. It's slightly obvious. Just look for details. Kindda sad-face Todd exploded the door though. Didn't know he could do THAT. It was my way of keeping people who didn't figure out the trap on their own from going forward through that path.

BUT NOW IT MAKES THE CHOICE MUCH MORE OF A TEST OF WILL:

Raphael will only help the ones who progress forward, not retreat back through the escape Todd provided. The exit Angel discovered behind the chair WAS going to open when they stopped the ceiling. It will only open on that condition. Otherwise skidaddle back to Todd and be a whole group I guess.

Just trying to give incentive to not take the easy way out.

But you still gotta figure out how to stop the cieling.

On a side note:

Totally can't wait to see Todd explaining his door-explodey powers to a religious person like Prestel.

I'm sowwy, Harmangel. I maayy have to withdraw from this game. x__x It's too quick paced for me, me being a busy-bee with school and stuff. I'm a slower paced sort of writer, hence the million private roleplays I've got. >>;

I don't want to make you guys wait a few days just for me to post. That isn't fair to y'all, seeing how speedy this is going. (Which is awesome.) It would be too much for me to read through all those posts and then finally make one myself.

I'm glad this one's movin'. Do whatever you want to with Kwan Tsai. It was fun, guyz. <3

Awww fluffy I understand, well then for a moment, Kwan's character is up if anyone wants it, if no one does only then i'll take it =) btw it was fun working with u fluff =)

Sorry, Orion. You sould have told me I was god-modding. :\
Todd's door explosion powers mostly come from practice with blowing down doors.

well no one volunteered for Kwan so hes with me and orion tell me if am correct, there is something around the chair right....the hint or something lols

It dun bother me that much Sir Basil. Just wasn't expecting it was all. XD

And the hint is going to be in a really short IC post I'm about to make.

Very short.

well I tried with what ever I could make out from the hints I hope I nailed something right lols

Well you got the right object. You just didn't really do anything with it from what I could tell.

If you stood them all up in the right places, it would hold the ceiling up. It's a strong enough alloy.

Or if you want it to be a little more complex yet feasible, you could need to put them on certain parts of the floor. So that either their weight alone or the weight of the ceiling pushing down on them would trigger the mechanism to retract or at least halt the ceiling.

I'm a flexible guy.

heheh wow and i'm a total air head no wonder i never seem to progress in such video games =P

So what's the secret passage behind/under the chair for?

the door wont budge open right so its the only way out and thnks orion hehe

The secret passage is an alternate route further into the castle than normally accessible. And I'll have to devise, or rather Raphael will have to, figure out how to keep Todd & Prestel from following the other three inside.

DON'T NEED NO FREELOADERS RIDING ON COATTAILS.

>=[

That's ok, I already have a plan for that, although it does rely on Todd staying near the door. you ok with that Basil?

Oh, and will you get us linked back up later? I was looking forward to rp'ing with Sis-jan again, been too long.

That's fine!

I was kindda hoping people would get themselves split up and end up together in different combinations to create different interactions. Different situations too I'm hoping. More interesting that way than just being a big group the whole time right?

Obviously I'm not the one in charge of this RP or anything though. . . I'm just trying have fun.

That's ok, it's how rp's work best ^_^ plus, I'm enjoying Prestal's time with Todd. Waiting for a chance to accuse him of being a demon.

i have to admit todd and prestal are an unsualy amusing couple lols and orion i like ur idea plus bro jani i so wanted to rp with u too finally got a chance =D

mezz u mentioned angel speaking to todd when its actually kwan lol

Something I noticed was that I must've given the impression those candelabras were short. I guess I shoulda emphasized more in that one post they were the tall type. Taller than most people's heads with the candle part on. But those have been snapped off.

I seriously almost just want a monster to show up and attack everyone with the racket y'all are making over one trap puzzle. j/k

Thank you, thank you for the Todd and Prestal love.
I find it amusing that people think of them as a couple. XD