Naruto: An Akatsuki Story {Interested?}

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, Asuno kills her? o.o'
No no no no, Asuno can't lol, asuno is not gonna let Juno die though, so if things get too bad, Asuno might go AWOL and try and kill Gesei.

Lol, there is a lot of yellow avatars in this roleplay group. Banana squad roll out. lol

Reactions: Kame
I see. Well then he'd have to find a way to stop the spirit AND Gesei. I suppose he can do that.

• Love
Reactions: ~\The Talentless/~
I see. Well then he'd have to find a way to stop the spirit AND Gesei. I suppose he can do that.
That would be actually pretty cool, Juno is probably going to be rendered unconscious, and then Asuno will guard her body, and anyone who gets near, even if they want to help, will be a target. But take him down, and he'll be gone for a good 10 minutes or so, so there's your window :P

• Useful
Reactions: Apollyon
@Kasume Uchiha Hey, I just wanted to say her name was Gesei not Gensei. lol

Rotfl. White chocolate and macadamia nut...*drools a bit* Sorry...

RAAARR

*goes to post*

RAAARRR

*goes to study for test*

No no no no, Asuno can't lol, asuno is not gonna let Juno die though, so if things get too bad, Asuno might go AWOL and try and kill Gesei.
That would be actually pretty cool, Juno is probably going to be rendered unconscious, and then Asuno will guard her body, and anyone who gets near, even if they want to help, will be a target. But take him down, and he'll be gone for a good 10 minutes or so, so there's your window :P
@CassieGirl, @~\The Talentless/~ We should probably get a three-way PM on how we want to do this.

I can't really get a sense of how each room looks specifically, i'll just fly in, hopefully the training room has a sun roof.

Tagging is being a total bitch in my post, but anybody who is outside at the moment; Ryu did just suddenly show up. I was a bit unclear as to who was outside (beyond Burakku). So if you're outside, and didn't get mentioned then feel free to message me and I will happily adjust the post to reflect her noticing the characters ^^.

For the record, in case the post wasn't clear, Ryu wasn't invited or expected by any means. She's kinda showing up unannounced :3.

Decided to do a quick census out of curiosity while plotting my next IC post.

Villages
N/A - 1
Kirigakure - 1
Konohagakure - 4
Kumogakure - 3
Otagakure - 1
Sunagakure - 1
Yumegakure - 1

Overall Opinion: Figured there would be more Kiri, but seems reasonable that more prominent villages such as Leaf and Cloud would produce more material.

Male - 5

Overall Opinion: Pretty balanced in the end after being male dominated at first.

17 - 2
18 - 2
19 - 1
20 - 2
21 - 3
22- 1

Overall Opinion: A nice spread, although Takibi laments that only four of them can legally drink with him (or at least, based off of U.S. drinking age limits).

Kekkei Genkai
N/A - 2
Byakugan - 1
Kekkei Tōta - 1
Kerryugan - 1
Magnet Release - 1
Sharigan - 1
Smoke Release - 1
Stand - 1
Storm Release - 2
Wind Release - 1
Yamanaka - 1
Yin Release - 1

Overall Opinion: I was expecting a lot more dojutsu, so I was surprised to find that out of all of them, Storm Release was the only one to have more than one user. Even lulzier is the fact that both users are partners.

• Love
Reactions: Kame
Status
Not open for further replies.