Naruto: An Akatsuki Story {Interested?}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Decided to do a quick census out of curiosity while plotting my next IC post.

Villages
N/A - 1
Kirigakure - 1
Konohagakure - 4
Kumogakure - 3
Otagakure - 1
Sunagakure - 1
Yumegakure - 1

Overall Opinion: Figured there would be more Kiri, but seems reasonable that more prominent villages such as Leaf and Cloud would produce more material.

Male - 5

Overall Opinion: Pretty balanced in the end after being male dominated at first.

17 - 2
18 - 2
19 - 1
20 - 2
21 - 3
22- 1

Overall Opinion: A nice spread, although Takibi laments that only four of them can legally drink with him (or at least, based off of U.S. drinking age limits).

Kekkei Genkai
N/A - 2
Byakugan - 1
Kekkei Tōta - 1
Kerryugan - 1
Magnet Release - 1
Sharigan - 1
Smoke Release - 1
Stand - 1
Storm Release - 2
Wind Release - 1
Yamanaka - 1
Yin Release - 1

Overall Opinion: I was expecting a lot more dojutsu, so I was surprised to find that out of all of them, Storm Release was the only one to have more than one user. Even lulzier is the fact that both users are partners.
My character's the youngest? wow lol

My apologizes, i'll be sure to fix that in my next post.
No need to apologize. I wasn't criticizing, I liked your post-- I just thought I should make you aware. ^^

Takibi is just asking to get some sass...

Also, Ryu is not impressed with shitty security.

On that note, @CasketCase, brace thyself for sass!

Also, who all was outside? I feel like I am missing a reference to some of you in my post, and I do feel bad about it. I'd like to recognize the characters you guys put effort into if they're outside xP

I'm working on my first post, i hope i don't disappoint.

Hey, whats the code to do those backgrounds like jinx did?

Is anybody else outside and planning to respond to Ryu? Else I intend to go ahead and reply to casket sometime soonish.

Reactions: CassieGirl
@CassieGirl @Mangekyō @Rax Rosetta @Quintessence @QuakeUPSB @Kasume Uchiha @DANAsaur @CasketCase @Kōsaki @Jason Diabolus @~\The Talentless/~

Hey guys!
I'm working on a post and I need to know where everyone is.
I know Cassie and Talentless are in the training ground. Anyone else there?
Kasume is in a field...Who's with her?
Dana Is with Hidan

But other then that can everyone please clarify their locations for me.
Thanks

I am just kind of... outside. I'm currently with CasketCase, I know that much.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, I'm getting ready to break up a fight. ^^;

Elaina is on the opposite side of the island, sitting in a different field alone.

I am just kind of... outside. I'm currently with CasketCase, I know that much.
So that puts us at the training grounds as well, where Takibi is still waiting for that sass attack.

@CasketCase, you know, if Ryu weren't here with a goal in mind; she very well might have been inclined to continue their back and forth there.

Juno is not having a fun day. Is this what she gets for being the sweetheart of the group lol

Hmm color me interested

Status
Not open for further replies.