Naruto: An Akatsuki Story {Interested?}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then there was Ryohei shooting a snide remark back towards Elaine. Now normally Gesei would of been proud of her overly polite partner for the comment.
XD I think everyone is starting to like Ryohei.

• Love
Reactions: ~\The Talentless/~
EEEEEAAAAHHH :P
I was thinking about that to.
I really wanted to just add some of them anyway. ^^;
Just because someone had to start up the group and as much as I like Hidan I don't think he would of been capable of doing it by his self. Maybe Zetsu and one other...
It's still a work in progress, I'm open for suggestions :)

Yeah, I'm sorry
If you like Genjutsu what about a member of the Kurama Clan
Kurama Clan Info
Zetsu was kind of...sucked into another dimension when they sealed Kaguya.Rotfl.

But it depends on where you want to go storywise, I suppose. Are we treading our own path? Or following in their footsteps? Personally, I would rather see them go their own way, but that is entirely up to you. I just don't see them topping unleashing the ten tails, and releasing Kaguya--I just don't. There are a few reasons for this.

One, the Akatsuki had various leaders but the two most known are Yahiko and Nagato Aka Pein. I'm assuming their following Nagato's version in which was guided by Yahiko's will to have a peaceful coexistence. It wasn't made for mindless slaughter and butchery. The world is a more unified place. And that's the first reason we can't be like Pein's version. In the time before the Fourth Shinobi War--things were more loosely based around political assassinations and small-scale wars. One of the former Akatsuki's missions objectives was cornering the market of shinobi missions via mercenary work. They worked at an underrated pay-scale to do this as more nations would rely on them more than shinobi in the nation itself which had to be paid what they were owed for a mission. This would ultimately put the shinobi villages out of business.

But a unified world isn't so keen on shedding blood with one another so soon after the war. No armed conflicts, no mercenary work. No mercenary work no real need to hire S-class missing nin. No jobs, no money equals no affluence to secure future transactions to bolster the group as a whole.

Secondly, another of their objectives was, of course, the capturing of the tailed beasts and strategically deploying them to quell and crush conflicts thus speeding up the process of being effective. I don't think we're fully up to the task of defeating the tailed beasts as we are.

But they can definitely make their own mark in the world. We just have to destabilize the regions, which isn't going to be easy. Make them think that they are attacking each other, again not easy. Once that occurs, once we've made negotiations fall through--Then we move in spreading rumors, distrust so on until everyone is tense. All that needs to happen is for a spark to ignite. And that can be anything.

I suggest we do character arcs first--to build character development and to better understand who each character really is in-character as much as we do outside of it. As it is, our characters are so adverse to each other there is no cohesion and a group like Akatsuki needs to be cohesive. It is alright to bicker. In fighting is generally just going to happen when you get several egos in a room. But we also need to work as a group as well as a team.

I have a rough idea for my character I would like to talk with you personally about, as well as reserve a spot for a second character who has the Rinnegan, but it's unawaked; he'll be unremarkable at first and really kind of...timid. At least in the beginning.

Oops I forgot. Here you go....how do I roll?
It's under your posts in the more options tab, at least that's how it is for mobile. But it's only on your posts, so you have to post first then add the roll.

Make sure it's 20 sided

YEEEEEAAAAHHH :P
I was thinking about that to.
I really wanted to just add some of them anyway. ^^;
Just because someone had to start up the group and as much as I like Hidan I don't think he would of been capable of doing it by his self. Maybe Zetsu and one other...
It's still a work in progress, I'm open for suggestions :)
CasketCase's Suggestions for Remaining Akatsuki Members:
- Hidan (head-in-jar robot, obviously)
- Samehada (Wearing an Akatsuki cloak)
- Itachi's Crow (Wearing a tiny, crow-sized Akatsuki cloak)

...and that's all I got.

• Love
Reactions: ~\The Talentless/~
Zetsu was kind of...sucked into another dimension when they sealed Kaguya.Rotfl.

But it depends on where you want to go storywise, I suppose. Are we treading our own path? Or following in their footsteps? Personally, I would rather see them go their own way, but that is entirely up to you. I just don't see them topping unleashing the ten tails, and releasing Kaguya--I just don't. There are a few reasons for this.

One, the Akatsuki had various leaders but the two most known are Yahiko and Nagato Aka Pein. I'm assuming their following Nagato's version in which was guided by Yahiko's will to have a peaceful coexistence. It wasn't made for mindless slaughter and butchery. The world is a more unified place. And that's the first reason we can't be like Pein's version. In the time before the Fourth Shinobi War--things were more loosely based around political assassinations and small-scale wars. One of the former Akatsuki's missions objectives was cornering the market of shinobi missions via mercenary work. They worked at an underrated pay-scale to do this as more nations would rely on them more than shinobi in the nation itself which had to be paid what they were owed for a mission. This would ultimately put the shinobi villages out of business.

But a unified world isn't so keen on shedding blood with one another so soon after the war. No armed conflicts, no mercenary work. No mercenary work no real need to hire S-class missing nin. No jobs, no money equals no affluence to secure future transactions to bolster the group as a whole.

Secondly, another of their objectives was, of course, the capturing of the tailed beasts and strategically deploying them to quell and crush conflicts thus speeding up the process of being effective. I don't think we're fully up to the task of defeating the tailed beasts as we are.

But they can definitely make their own mark in the world. We just have to destabilize the regions, which isn't going to be easy. Make them think that they are attacking each other, again not easy. Once that occurs, once we've made negotiations fall through--Then we move in spreading rumors, distrust so on until everyone is tense. All that needs to happen is for a spark to ignite. And that can be anything.

I suggest we do character arcs first--to build character development and to better understand who each character really is in-character as much as we do outside of it. As it is, our characters are so adverse to each other there is no cohesion and a group like Akatsuki needs to be cohesive. It is alright to bicker. In fighting is generally just going to happen when you get several egos in a room. But we also need to work as a group as well as a team.

I have a rough idea for my character I would like to talk with you personally about, as well as reserve a spot for a second character who has the Rinnegan, but it's unawaked; he'll be unremarkable at first and really kind of...timid. At least in the beginning.

Tailed beasts are cliche. We don't need them, burn the villages ourselves >.[

Wll, that's up to neither of us really. lol. I was simply giving supporting evidence to my claims.

And I was so making a joke! I'm not even officially accepted yet!

Also guys, apologies for the not short bio at all for the sheet I submitted. I started writing and then...

Omg guys, MORE FEMALESSSSSSSSS.

at this point love might be shown in different ways >3> i love it

But I didn't fully read through them, I am totally in love with them already, can't wait till I'm home to actually go over them lol @DANAsaur @Jason Diabolus

Juno is gay now....or bisexual.... I hate men....JK

But Juno isn't straight anymore

SO FUCKING JUNO IS GONNA LOSE THIS BATTLE!!! UGHHHHHH

Last edited:
What?! You can't let her die! I was going to die! Idea stealer! xD
Ryo should come to the rescue and stuff. Cuz of Asuno does, someone might die lol

So, Asuno kills her? o.o'

Status
Not open for further replies.