Naruto: An Akatsuki Story {Interested?}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this still open for signups? I am certainly interested.

I am looking to make an Uchiha with MS (No EMS as of now, as I do not know your rules on that). If MS is also banned, then I can also roll standard Uchiha. I only ask about MS because Tsukuyomi is a beautiful thing.
Well, considering we already have one Uchiha with Mangekyo Sharingan, Kasume Uchiha, the Sharingan seems to be fair game. But as I am not the GM nor Co-GM, I can not say with 100% certainty that another would be allowed. I would say make a standard, and if allowed, you could always have him experience something traumatic to awaken it.

Well, considering we already have one Uchiha with Mangekyo Sharingan, Kasume Uchiha, the Sharingan seems to be fair game. But as I am not the GM nor Co-GM, I can not say with 100% certainty that another would be allowed. I would say make a standard, and if allowed, you could always have him experience something traumatic to awaken it.

The character's background that I have in mind should've done the trick. Alas, I shall wait to hear from a Gm or Co-gm on whether this is open and if I can MS!

Hahaha, Quake liked my verbal lashing of Elaine. xD Throwing down the proverbial gauntlet!

Reactions: ~\The Talentless/~
Although I'm generally a proponent of diversity when it comes to characters, it would be pretty hilarious having another Uchiha around if just for Elaina's reactions.

Although I'm generally a proponent of diversity when it comes to characters, it would be pretty hilarious having another Uchiha around if just for Elaina's reactions.
I'm all for anything creating chaos or entertainment, personally. Just to see as much internal struggle as no doubt external that lies ahead of all of them.

I'm all for anything creating chaos or entertainment, personally. Just to see as much internal struggle as no doubt external that lies ahead of all of them.
I'm all for writing a fun and engaging story together! Making friends and murdering their families having a great time!

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: ~\The Talentless/~
Dana! *hugs*
Yes it's still open
We have 3 spots left
So it is open?

Did you see my question about Mangekyo? I only ask because I have a lot of time tomorrow to make a sheet and whatnot ^^

So it is open?

Did you see my question about Mangekyo? I only ask because I have a lot of time tomorrow to make a sheet and whatnot ^^
Yes it's still open
2 spots left
Another Uchiha.....
With their only being so few character spots left
i'd really like to fill them with different type of characters.
I'm sorry, you're more then welcome to make a character still
but I really don't want to double up on characters at this time

Yes it's still open
2 spots left
Another Uchiha.....
With their only being so few character spots left
i'd really like to fill them with different type of characters.
I'm sorry, you're more then welcome to make a character still
but I really don't want to double up on characters at this time
Fair enough, I just was hoping for that Tsukuyomi. I like to focus pretty heavily on Genjutsu. I can find something else.

Okay, question: What other original Akatsuki members, besides Hidan, are still alive? Nagato committed suicide, Konan was killed by Obito, Sasori was killed by Chiyo, Itachi died of illness, Obito was killed battling Kaguya, Kisame died when fighting Killer Bee, Deidra died by suicide fighting Sasuke, Hazuku was killed by Kakashi. Orochimaru's alive but he'd left the organization along time ago.

So the only one that is really left is Hidan and, well, he had to be put back together humpty-dumpty style cause Shikimaru cut him up and dropped a boulder on him.
YEEEEEAAAAHHH :P
I was thinking about that to.
I really wanted to just add some of them anyway. ^^;
Just because someone had to start up the group and as much as I like Hidan I don't think he would of been capable of doing it by his self. Maybe Zetsu and one other...
It's still a work in progress, I'm open for suggestions :)

Fair enough, I just was hoping for that Tsukuyomi. I like to focus pretty heavily on Genjutsu. I can find something else.
Yeah, I'm sorry
If you like Genjutsu what about a member of the Kurama Clan
Kurama Clan Info

Okay, question: What other original Akatsuki members, besides Hidan, are still alive? Nagato committed suicide, Konan was killed by Obito, Sasori was killed by Chiyo, Itachi died of illness, Obito was killed battling Kaguya, Kisame died when fighting Killer Bee, Deidra died by suicide fighting Sasuke, Hazuku was killed by Kakashi. Orochimaru's alive but he'd left the organization along time ago.

So the only one that is really left is Hidan and, well, he had to be put back together humpty-dumpty style cause Shikimaru cut him up and dropped a boulder on him.
YEEEEEAAAAHHH :P
I was thinking about that to.
I really wanted to just add some of them anyway. ^^;
Just because someone had to start up the group and as much as I like Hidan I don't think he would of been capable of doing it by his self. Maybe Zetsu and one other...
It's still a work in progress, I'm open for suggestions :)

Yeah, I'm sorry
If you like Genjutsu what about a member of the Kurama Clan
Kurama Clan Info
Think I shall instead go for a Chakra Cloaker.

If you allow me to join you guys i'll try and make a pretty unique and different character for y'all.

@JinxMonster I am basically finished with my CS, do you want me to post here for approval, or in the sign-ups then wait for approval?

Status
Not open for further replies.