Naruto: An Akatsuki Story {Interested?}

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, has anyone interacted with my character yet?
I would honestly love to, but as of right now Juno is in a not so nice position

So, has anyone interacted with my character yet?
If you want, feel free to have your character tag along with Jason's and mine since we're doing the "tour guide".

Ok so a lot of people are at the Training grounds. Well that is where our little unannounced Hidan should be going then. As for Kamiko she'll address those in her office before headng to the training ground.

Posting now

Kamiko is the first person who actually reacted the way one would expect towards an unkown person showing up xD.

Um... is there room?
Yes there is :) feel free to signup on signup thread.

Kamiko is the first person who actually reacted the way one would expect towards an unkown person showing up xD.

Well the others are expecting new members to come in. But they don't know who the members are. Only Kamiko knows who and what the new members look like

Im so conflicted. I wanna post but I wanted to give Rax a chance to.

I keep wanting to call Takibi "Tabaki". v.v

I might actually end up leaving this rp, i'm sorry but its been 2 or 3 pages since i posted my characters first entry into the rp and he has yet to be mentioned or acknowledged that he is right where basically everyone else is. As far as i know anyways my character hasn't been interacted with at all...

I might actually end up leaving this rp, i'm sorry but its been 2 or 3 pages since i posted my characters first entry into the rp and he has yet to be mentioned or acknowledged that he is right where basically everyone else is. As far as i know anyways my character hasn't been interacted with at all...

It has been 1 and a half, and Casket did offer for you to tag along with his and my character. You could've just as easily inserted yourself, by my observations.

Sorry, but calmly walking in and talking usually draws less attention than the bloodthirsty bath of blood which was yhe fight between Gesei and Juno. Which left one unconcious, and then Ryu came here with a goal of meeting who is in charge. So a random dude walking in is completely irrelevant to her. Takibi was talking to Ryu and watching the fight. Don't see much of a way we could notice you walking in.

Of course, none of this is meant to be rude or anything and you do have my appologies if it came off in such a manner.

Yes there is :) feel free to signup on signup thread.

Well the others are expecting new members to come in. But they don't know who the members are. Only Kamiko knows who and what the new members look like

I'm finished, except for bio. Any comments?

By the way, I'm interested, and have already posted a CS. If there's no room, that's totally fine. *nod nod*

By the way, I'm interested, and have already posted a CS. If there's no room, that's totally fine. *nod nod*

No room for filthy Kumo plebs >.[

(Its ok guys, I know him and am good friends. He knows I am kidding)

So did this just die or wut. D:

Hopefully one of us knows CPR.

• Love
Reactions: ~\The Talentless/~
So did this just die or wut. D:
Maybe. The gm isn't responding

Edit: but I hope not, I remember in a pm I had to send to get their attention, they said they we're super busy. Well Friday is tomorrow and.. Well let's see what happens?

Last edited:
  • Thank You
Reactions: ~\The Talentless/~
Status
Not open for further replies.