Naruto: An Akatsuki Story {Interested?}

Status
Not open for further replies.
What I miss; I was at three funerals...

Not sure I understand....

Ok guys!
I did plan to have a post up yesterday but i need to get the thread moved back to to the group rp IC thread.
Once a staff member is able to get it back up i have a post typed up and ready.
Thanks for being so patient

I have an idea for my character and Hidan--may I discuss it with you in PM?

Ok guys, I got a post up!

So to everyone who let me know they are still interested Thank you very much. I have came up with a better idea for what the main agenda of the RP. I'm starting to think that there can't be two Akatsuki's so Kamiko might have it to where after training up for a bit we declare war against the Originals.....Just an idea let me know what you all think.

@~\The Talentless/~ @Alexstrasza [COLOR=#808080]@Rax Rosetta[/COLOR] @DANAsaur
Are the only ones i'm still waiting on to know if they are still interested in the rp.
If you guys could just let me know that would be awesome.

Teams so far:
Team 1: Mangekyo & Cassie
Team 2: Casket & Quake
Team 3: Quintessence & Rax
Team 4: Timeless & Kasume

Teamless Newcomers
DANAsaur, Jason & Rusty

With that being said on of the teams maybe switched around for the fact that Kamiko will be taking a second in command.

Last edited by a moderator:
Teams look good. I'll try to have a post up by Thursday or so.

Reactions: JinxMonster
Hey guys,
I didn'tgo MIA again I'm really waiting for some more replies. a lot of you said you're still in so please get a post up

Sorry. Notification didn't pop up. I'll get started on some posting.

Last edited:
  • Thank You
Reactions: JinxMonster
Hey all, I apologise. I'm going to have to drop out. I have family issues that I need to take care of. Feel free to do what you like with Elaine.

Again, sorry.

Hey all, I apologise. I'm going to have to drop out. I have family issues that I need to take care of. Feel free to do what you like with Elaine.

Again, sorry.
Not a problem, Thanks for letting us know
I hope everything works out and it you ever want to jump back in you're more then welcome to
Same thing, Thanks and I hope everything works out
and you'll always welcome to jump back in when ready

I'm still here!

Ok so since it looks like no one else is going to respond i'll get a post up today
to move everything along for the people still here

I'm also going to try and recruit some new players to see if we can get this RP up and going again
So to anyone still here if you have anyone you think might want to join please feel free to advertise

Hello there!

I'm just popping up here to ask you some questions regarding your Naruto RP where you want people to play as the (New)Akatsuki members.

Although I'm interested in making a character in your RP, I have a few questions to make so that I can be sure he is a viable option to be in the RP. According to the OOC and the Interest Check, you stated that the PCs will remain in the base most of the time(or all the time) and that they wouldn't go out very much. About that, would they go out to, say, collect members or rescue someone? I'm also curious about the timeline of this RP. Is this an AU or is this post-Shippuden, in which case we'd have Boruto characters around? If it's an AU, what are the major differences between it and the canon?

The idea for the character I had was generally a character from the warring clans period, a member of the Uchiha clan that was an ally and follower of Madara. If this is post-Shippuden, I plan on having him have some sort of dark and hidden involvement with the Eye of the Moon Plan. If it's an AU, I plan on having him be some form of DNA Clone of Madara created through SCIENCE!(Seriously, I don't know how I'll explain it but I'll find a way... Might have to do with the Otsutsuki).

At any rate, since the RP is already going and I don't want to intrude in a way as to make it feel as my character was just "disappeared" or simply wasn't mentioned because he wasn't made yet, I wanted there to be some form of side-story around him. The possibilities could be that he was either being hunted by Konohagakure's Anbu or some Jonin unit and he was escaping towards Amegakure. The other idea I had was that he was, in some way, trying to distort the Akatsuki's control over Amegakure by getting in their way and the leader of the Akatsuki takes some form of interest on how he is doing this, which ends up with him joining them with ulterior motives. In general, he is going to be somewhat of a character that follows Madara's ideals. Likely will have him have some form of fixation on the Jinchuriki and wants to unleash the Eye of the Moon plan once more, or simply control the world of Shinobi through the Jinchuriki.

Last edited by a moderator:
Unfortunately, I'm going to be dropping out of this as well. I apologize to Jinx and everyone and hope you all have fun once the IC gets back into gear.

Status
Not open for further replies.