Naruto: An Akatsuki Story {Interested?}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this still open? >_<

*Dies under the avalanche of posts in IC while taking exams*

Okay, question: What other original Akatsuki members, besides Hidan, are still alive? Nagato committed suicide, Konan was killed by Obito, Sasori was killed by Chiyo, Itachi died of illness, Obito was killed battling Kaguya, Kisame died when fighting Killer Bee, Deidra died by suicide fighting Sasuke, Hazuku was killed by Kakashi. Orochimaru's alive but he'd left the organization along time ago.

So the only one that is really left is Hidan and, well, he had to be put back together humpty-dumpty style cause Shikimaru cut him up and dropped a boulder on him.

So the only one that is really left is Hidan and, well, he had to be put back together humpty-dumpty style cause Shikimaru cut him up and dropped a boulder on him.
Obviously, Hidan is going to be a head in a jar piloting a robot.

Gotta go steal Sasori's body from Kankoro

Yay! I got a post in! :D

I stand corrected: Kisame killed himself after Might Guy beat him and Konoha nin tried to read his mind. He then tried to escape and when he couldn't--fed himself to his own sharks.

Yay! Someone hearted my post in IC. <.<;

Okay I'm going to say this right now, I am absolutely loving this roleplay. It's not because of the naruto aspect, but because of the fact that each on of you is not just writing about your characters, but also describing the other characters in your posts, (especially @Mangekyō recent post) and how your character see's them as. It's almost like being recognized, and it's something a lot of roleplays completely miss. Not to mention how good the quality for each post is for everyone here, I mean I'm no expert and I'm sure as hell not the best writer, but I am absolutely loving this right now :D

Okay enough with sappy me, and let me wait patiently for @CassieGirl return, because that is a fight we all wanna see.

• Love
Reactions: Apollyon
Okay I'm going to say this right now, I am absolutely loving this roleplay. It's not because of the naruto aspect, but because of the fact that each on of you is not just writing about your characters, but also describing the other characters in your posts, (especially @Mangekyō recent post) and how your character see's them as. It's almost like being recognized, and it's something a lot of roleplays completely miss. Not to mention how good the quality for each post is for everyone here, I mean I'm no expert and I'm sure as hell not the best writer, but I am absolutely loving this right now :D

Okay enough with sappy me, and let me wait patiently for @CassieGirl return, because that is a fight we all wanna see.
I'm glad you enjoyed it. It was a daunting task trying to compile all those posts. But I guess it worked. ^^

Is this still open for signups? I am certainly interested.

I am looking to make an Uchiha with MS (No EMS as of now, as I do not know your rules on that). If MS is also banned, then I can also roll standard Uchiha. I only ask about MS because Tsukuyomi is a beautiful thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.