Naruto a new world

Status
Not open for further replies.
"finally, i thought i was going to stareve to death!"jinn spoke ahe greeted hino and asuka at he mess hall with a happy face and tears of joy, the reason behind jinn's behavior is that he was so hungry about to pass out. "alright my two beautiful commrades since this may be the first and or i hope not our last meal as a team i've tried my best to make it look like a feast so DIG-IN!"jinn spoke with a huge smile on his face before filling his palte with each one of every thing that was served on the table.

@Raven @Lizzy

• Love
Reactions: Takumi and Raven
Asuka laughed at Jinn's antics and followed his example. Then she looked to Hino and smiled widely.

"Y'know, you don't have to act so shy around us. Unless, that's just who and how you are outside of battle than that's fine." She informed the other girl.

@Raven @Beat

Hino watched the two begin to dig in then quietly did the same. She looked to Asuka when she asked about her being so shy. after swallowing her first bit she paused. Hino then nodded. "I um..." She paused trying to explain then was told if that's just how she was it would be fine. "Well...not always..." She answered. "Just for now I guess..." She stated. "In time I may be less shy." She admitted then let her eyes seem to not look at he two and stare at her food before continuing to eat slowly.

@Lizzy @Beat

• Love
Reactions: Takumi
Yuji's vision started to come back as it did he knew he had to make a run for it this guy was costing him the chance to get promoted to a Chunin. Yuji weaved a handsign and disapeared in a puff of smoke. He darted away as fast as he could making his way tword the center of the testing zone. He couldn't feel the chakra of that crazed bandaged kid any more so he figured he was in the clear. Yuji needed to find one more piece to complete this part of the exam he knew he didn't have much time since most of the other contestants were probably already on teh second half already.

jinn was taking a big bite on chicken leg whith a mouth full off rice when he saw hino eatting slowly. jinn then took his plate and sat next to hino and said "don't be shy i prepared this food jus for you and asuka i don't care if both of you gain a few pounds because i need you two to be in good and well rested shape and i also don't want to see a comrad faill or even dying on me!"jinn spoke to hino with a smile then resumed eating.

after three sets of food on jinn's plates he was finaly full and satisfied. "well im done eating you two can take a shower at the bath room athe back of the bunker and can sleep on the beds if you want, i'll be taking 1st watch while you two decide the who the last watch will be, oh and Hino remember what i said!" jinn sat up and spoke to hino and asuka then waved his hand with a wink and went up to the senry post of the old hq.

@Raven @Lizzy

Hino continued to eat the speed she had been. She listened to Jinn and nodded. "Thanks..." She replied not sure what else to say. She didn't know why she was shy just always was she hardly ever was the talkative sort in school only when she had to train did anyone ever seem to get words out of her or when she was called on by the teachers. She felt maybe she was more of just a listener than anything. Though Jinn's statement on not wanting her or Asuka to fall in battle did make her pause and look at him. "I don't plan on dying on either of you." She replied confidence like before in her voice when they had fought the mist ninja. Once more she was quiet her eyes yet again fell on the food like before as if she wouldn't talk much yet again seeming how shy she naturally was. "I um... was taught not to..." Hino said finally trying to explain the outburst.

Soon without looking back to Jinn she noticed he had finished eating and it was long but she too was full. She listened to Jinn's suggestion and that he would take watch nodding she then looked to him at the mention of her name. She once more took in his words and was rather quiet this time. Hino just nodded once more before e left. She then let her eyes fall on the floor growing quiet thinking on his words. She didn't plan to fail the two of them nor gain weight as she would have it. After a few moments she looked to Asuka. "Um... I can take second watch if you'd like and you can sleep in the longest." She stated. Hino didn't care who had second or third.

@Lizzy @Beat

Reactions: Beat and Takumi
"If you want to, than that's fine. I'll take third watch." Asuka replied. She had quietly ate while Jinn and Hino talked before he left.

The shower suggestion sounded nice too.

@Raven @Beat

Last edited:
Reactions: Beat and Raven
"Alright then." Hino replied and gave a small smile to Asuka.

She thought a moment of Jinn's shower idea it sounded nice but Hino wasn't sure how comfortable she would be taking a shower. She figured perhaps if she saw what the room looked like and well she was also debating. There for she decided not to mention it to Asuka for sh just wasn't sure. Perhaps she would just go ahead and get some sleep before her watch.

@Lizzy @Beat

Reactions: Beat and Takumi
jinn still awake and alert keeping an eye over the surroundings hoping that the night would pass with out any mishaps or encounters especially now that he was getting sleepy and tired. jinn wouldn't forgive himself even after his death if any thing happened to them with him being unable to help because of falling asleep or being too tired. good thing his master taught him to always keep lemons or any thing sour to suck-on to keep awake. suddenly he spots movement on a nearby bush, jinn was startled for a moment because the traps that was set up by him was not triggered nor touched. jinn with his heart pounding fast readied a couple of throwing knives and a hand jutsu but then a deer jumped out which made relax but would not let his guard down, jinn threw a rock to scare the animal and it ran away just in time for hino's turn so he casted a clone justsu and ordered it to wake hino for her watch.

@Raven @Lizzy

While Jinn had his watch Asuka had went to the showers. Once she felt clean enough she had took out a summoning scroll of sorts and summoned another, cleaner pair of clothes similar to the ones she wore that morning, just a couple shades darker. Once Hino's watch arrived she decided to take a nap before her own started so she'd be well rested and alert should anything happen while she was up and the others slept.

@Raven @Beat

Hino had played with the idea of a shower long enough she decided to take a quick one as well. She was in it seemed for only three minutes then out in a pair of clothes she had packed just encase in her rather small pouch. She had taken a cat nap before her watch and soon woke just before it was time for hers. Hino headed to Jinn so he would know she was up that way if he wanted he could go head and take his nap.

Hino approached Jinn. "Hi..." She said to inform him she was there knowing how quiet she naturally waked sometimes she would suprise her parents that she was behind them or even in the same room.

@Beat @Lizzy

while on the look out post jinn was starting to get drousy but then he felt that someone was behind him and heard a shy voice. jinn was supprised so he rolled forward took out a kunai and faced where the voice came from ready for battle but instead saw hino."huh. hino? oh thank god it was you, you scared me there for a moment!"jinn spoke as he sighed in relief and returned the kunai back on his holster."w-wow you are the first one bo be able to sneak behind me unnoticed and here i thought i was good "jinn smiled and laughed as he commented on hino's ability, because it was true with the hellish traing his master gave him made his senses some what superior to others and that he could ditetect others and predict their rank charcras even with out using rinengan in a 400 radious range but hino not only got near him she was able to get behind him without him noticing her chakra. jinn now had more respect towards hino, besides if shewas an enemy jinn would have died without even a fight."alright im off, wake me up if you need any thing, oh and keep an eye out false alarms there are animals that can enter and exit the traps that i made,, i'll be sleeping at the comference room so don't worry about me making a move on asuka"he told hino as he smiled and gave a yawn then went down into the conference room.

@Raven @Lizzy

Hino noticed Jinn's quick movements but was still then gave a smile at his words. "I get that a lot." She replied. Then shrugged at the praise. "I guess...Perhaps it's just natural." Hino stated she never had learned why she could do such a hing but to her it was just easy. After he explained everything Hino nodded. "I would expect not. Being you didn't when we both were asleep." She replied. "But I'm a light sleeper as well...." She said a little more quietly. Then she sat down for her watch. "Don't worry if I think something's up I can easily check." She said referring to her byakugun.

Asuka wasn't sure for how long she slept but when she did wake up she stood, stretched, then went to check on Hino.

@Raven @Beat

Reactions: Raven
Hino turned hearing another coming. She was alert but figured it must be Asuka coming for her shift.

"Hey Hino. I'm all rested up and ready to go. You can go sleep if ya want." Asuka spoke up so she wouldn't startle the other girl by any chance.

@Raven @Best

Hino already looking to see who would appear smiled hearing Asuka. "Okay sounds great thanks." She paused remembering what Jinn said to her. "Jinn made the traps where some animals can get in and out I believe. So there shouldn't really be any false alarms you have to worry about." Hino said with a smile when she could see Asuka.

@Beat @Lizzy

a fiew hours had pased since asuka had taken over hino. jinn woke up and saw that it was still dark and was un sure how many hours he slept, took a look at his watch it was 5:30 am in the morning so he stood up, streched his body."asuka should be on the look out by now" he thought and went to check up on her since he was now refreshed and ready for action.

jinn went up to the look out post."Asuka its me!" he spoke while holding two cups of coffee and approached her. "any thing happened while i was out?"he asked and gave her the other while he took a sip of coffee.

@Raven @Lizzy

"No nothing has happened and thanks." she said as she took the coffee and took a sip.

"It's been pretty quiet...." Asuka added thoughtfully.

@Raven @Beat

Hino had after sharing instructions to Asuka headed so she could get more rest. Once more picking the bed she had chosen when it was Jinn's shift. Now she rested waiting for dawn or when one of the others woke her. Before drifting off she had wondered what the next test of the exams might be.

@Lizzy @Beat

Status
Not open for further replies.