Naruto a new world

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
jinn took awhile to process the name asuka sakamoto, jinn was remembering a classmate a the ninja academy a chubby little girl who, defend from the other students teasing flashed through his head then dropped his jaw and said "is it really you?, woah talk about transformation " circling around askua like a curious monkey just like his old playful habit at the academy as the class clown. @Raven @Lizzy

Last edited by a moderator:
She blushed and rubbed the back of her head.

"Uh, yeah...did some serious training at home." She replied.

@Beat @Raven

Hino was quiet a moment she caught the coin. "Um... Thanks..." She said knowing she now had one extra coin than needed for sure."I'm Hino." Se replied after a while. She didn't expect Jino to know her she did however very well remeber him. Something about a boy acting like a curious monkey is what restored her memory. A monkey was actually one of her favorite animals. She saw Asuka blush but didn't say anything once more becoming the shy ninja she was.

@Lizzy @Beat

when jinn heard the other girl's name in a shy manner and aproached her saying with a curious face. " hmm from my memmory there were two huga kids at the academy but only one could use byakugan and that was a boy the other was a girl but hadn't awakened her's yet" then smiled at her, although he knew who the boy huga was because he encountered him earlier before helping these two beauties and yet asked her with a joking manner to try and make them laugh "the boy who can use byakugan you aren't him right? "

@Raven @Lizzy

Hino listened to Jinn then gave a light small laugh at his comment. "No I hope not." She replied. "And my last name isn't Huga but I am of the Huga family." She replied trying to remember when she had learned of her ability to use byakugun like her mother.

@Beat @Lizzy

Asuka coughed into her fist to covers up a small chuckle, trying not to be mean or rude to Hino. The last thing she'd want to do is offend her or hurt her feelings.

@Raven @Beat

"oh is that so? " jinn replied in em embarrassment seeing the two girl's reaction to his comment and thought to himself "must be loosing my touch as a comedian" while starring at the sky turning orange and said "i'd love to talk and catch up with the two of you from the academy more but it'll be dark soon and the veteran who failed the past exams are starting to move out and will be more dangerous, if you don't mind me forming a team with you for the exam, besides with the three of us from the academy in a team we can use the three man formation from the academy for better survivabilty if its OK with you guys that is?"

@Raven @Lizzy

Yuji smirked as the bandaged boy fell for his faint. " Now feel the full power of a Hyuga!." Yuji's palm glew with the glow from his chakra. "Gentle fist." Yuji struck the bandaged boy in his arm, his fingers pressed in the perfect spot to cut off chakra flow to his enemies arm. Yuji cut off his chakra and punched the boy with a normal punch to the face. He was so angry he wanted him to feel everything Yuji had to dish out. "This will teach you not to mess with a Hyuga."

Hino listened to Jinn and then looked to Asuka. "I'm fine with that. What about you?" She asked. Hino thought the idea was really smart which made her curiousity on them becoming a team grow a little. If Asuka said yes maybe the three may begin to find if they were meant to be a team like the past temas they had learned of in the achdemy.

@Lizzy @Beat

Asuka perked up, her eyes practically sparkling.

"Hecks yeah!" She said with a fist pumped into the air. She had heard many stories of the past teams from the academy and her own father told her about some as well and she'd definitely love to be a part of one herself.

@Raven @Beat

The boy staggered back, a large grin on his face. His nose was bleeding now but he paid no attention to it. "You think this will stop me" he grinned as he launch his own attack. It was clear now that the boy possessed sharigun eyes, however it was still unclear which clan he came from. The boy rushed fowards, his attack was unexpected. He used his dead arm in a whip like motion to distract Yuji, whilst he drove his other fist into an upper cut.

"Uh.....I dunno. Any ideas Hino?" Asuka asked the shy girl. She didn't have anything creative at the moment.

@Raven @Beat

Hino thought for a moment the shook her head. "I'm not sure." She replied not knowing what may seem to fit the three for a team name. "Don't usually the teams create a name after maybe having figured the best tratits making them a team?" she asked once more sounding a little shy witht the thought.

@Lizzy @Beat

jinn was thinking of suitable names for their newly formed team however all he could think of were lame names but then he heard hino speak. "uhh.. all i got are lame names so i guess your right hino we can name our team later"he told his two comrades while looking up ." in the meantime lets get out of here and find a safe place as our headquarters and make plans for entering the arena pass the exams before we run out of day light" with a concerned face as the orange sky fades in to black and the darkness slowly covered the forest.

@Raven @Lizzy

Reactions: Takumi and Raven
Asuka nodded in agreement as the three began their search for a suitable place to rest and call their HQ. She was starting to get tired.

@Raven @Beat

Reactions: Beat
Yuji was on guard he knew the bandaged boys arm was useless he was on guard for his only functioning one. When he finally launched his attack he used his dead arm and attacked while opening up Yuji for an uppercut. Yuji took it full force the impact was so great it sent Yuji flying into the trees. Yuji landed on a branch and quickly hid himself among the branches, 'this guy is insane i can't believe he can still fight like that.' Yuji watched his opponent as he scanned the tree line for Yuji. 'his eyes are definetely a problem, that damn sharingan. How can i get in close enough to shut him down if he sees through my attacks. Sees? that's it'

Yuji Smiled and reached into his bag he pulled out 6 kunai, 6 paper bombs and a flash grenade. "get ready you bandaged bastarted." Yuji sprung out of his hiding place and jumped directly above the bandaged boy into the sun disapearing from sight. he then threw the 6 kunai with paper bombs around the boy getting him to move right where he wanted. "now for your main course." Yuji appeared right infront of him with the flash bomb in hand he pulled the trigger and held it to his face. "lets see you dodge this."

Hino nodded. "Alright." She replied. "Um... Lead the way." She said not sure where a good spot would be till the first part of the exam was over.
@Lizzy @Beat

Reactions: Beat
jinn pulled an old military map, and a mini flash light from his pack, he then quickly located the nearest safe zone from where they are."right we'll head in that direction there should be a safe zone a few clicks from here" jinn spoke while pointing towards the north east,"lets go"while moving towards the location he told his two comrades, roughly 30 mins had passed jinn, hino, asuka had arrived at the safe zone he took another peak at the map once again."hmm.. there should be an old military HQ around here"as he spoke and pondered for a moment then bit his thumb performed a hand seal and summoned 3 clones."the entrance is hidden near here, hino please use byakugan again and find it, asuka can you help her also, while i'll do a perimeter check and setup some traps with my clones"he said politely asking hino and asuka.

@Raven @Lizzy

Reactions: Raven
Status
Not open for further replies.