Naruto a new world

Status
Not open for further replies.
jinn nodded. "ok time to do some recon on the arena while its still dark" he told asuka while streching again."don't let your guards down while i'm gone and check the armory if there's any thing we can use for the arena planning."jinn spoke once more."I'll BE BACK!"he said impersonating arnorld schwarzenegger's Terminator tone to look cool and try to lighten up the atmosphere and make asuka laugh before jumping to a tree towards the arena.

@Raven @Lizzy

Reactions: Takumi
Asuka did laugh before Jinn left and shook her head a bit. She continued her watch, Keeping in mind to at some point check the armory.

@Raven @Beat

jinn was 400 meeters away from the arena but didn't dare to advance any further. the reason is that he and his shadow clones had to surround and survey the area. this was a recon mission, he had to gather up as much info on the arena and the area surrounding it as much as possible. he detected teams and individuals, two of whitch he is familiar with and they were the ones with the exalted eyes they were all hiding a hundred meeters away from the arena with each of them waiting for a prey to ambush. a radius of 400 meeters was his chakra detection's limit but he also used the rinengan to check the arena itself and found out that there are also atleast four that are inside and that the area near the arena entrance was boby traped. he gathered up good and reliable info but not accurate because once he leaves the suroundings the data variables would change it would range to additional enemies or subtraction due to someone spotting him and following him or simply impatient examenees that want to enter the arena. eather way he has to report back to hino and asuka, jinn was very fortunate that nobody has deetected him yet so he chose to return to thei old Hq while making shure that he was not followed back.

@Raven @Lizzy

Last edited by a moderator:
Hino woke up when it seemed to be daybreak. After stretching she stood and went to find Asuka. She went to where the three had made there watch post. "Hey" She said before coming into view once more so she wouldn't be attacked by one of her new teammates and even friend.

@Beat @Lizzy

it was now dawn the sun was slowly rising and giving light to the dark forest. jinn was now quickly leaping from tree to tree in haste to avoid being spotted by potential enimies, because the last thing he wants to do is to get tracked by them and lead the enemies to his friends so he took some detours.

@Lizzy @Raven

"Oh hey Hino." Asuka greeted as she turned toward the girl.

"Sleep well?" She asked while stretching, partially watching as the sun began to rise, signaling a new dawn, a new day.

@Raven @Beat

(Les Mis referrences are part of my life)

Reactions: Raven
jin had finally returned from surveing the arena landing on the look out post where he had spoted hino and asuka. "good morrow lady asuka, lady hino" he spoke as he greeted them to lighten up the mood for the mornimg because what he has to tell them next was very serious that has some thing to do with them passing the chunin exams. "have you eaten breakfast yet my ladies?" jinn asked them becasue of the detour he took made him hungry. "we should fill our stomachs first, brain storming for plans while hungry won't do us any good you know!" he suggested telling the two then went down to the mess hall to prepare meals for them.

@Raven @Lizzy

Hino smiled at Asuka when she greeted her. Then she heard Jin and turned. She was quiet listing. "Hello" She simply replied then grew quiet again for a while. After he mentioned breakfast she gave a small nod then looked to Asuka after he left. "I guess were eating again."

"Seems that way." Asuka responded before the two headed to the mess hall. It honestly felt like they ate only minutes ago, but in reality it was only a couple hours ago.

@Raven @Beat

jinn had prepared a simple meal this time around so that hey could start planning on how to enter the arena without being detected or how to efficiently attack the teams surrounding the arena. he was waiting for asuka and hino to arrive at he mess hall.

Hino nodded at Asuka. Then headed where they all had first ate together. What the plan may be to re-enter the arena and see what they might should do for the exams she felt would be interesting what the others may have in mind. She believed they all had a full coin so as long as they keep it they had passed part one right? But how long and what challenges were in this exam she wasn't sure. Once entering the mess hall Hino saw Jinn once more with food ready for all of them.

@Lizzy @Beat

As soon as the food came into view Asuka's stomach growled loudly.

"From the vibe I'm getting something serous is going to be brought up?" She said to her teammates.

@Raven @Beat

"yup it's about my recon on the arena so eat-up!"jinn told asuka and hino then he ate five plate servings and stood up after the fifth plate. "meet me at the conference room when both of you are done" he said while waking towards the stair well and went up, once arriving at the conference room he approached the table witch has a mini scale model of the entire location then looked at the entire room to see if there were old troop/ unit pieces that was used to be placed on the model in order to determine the enemy and allied troops/ units positions during the ninja wars. using his observation skills he found a box filled with blue and red unit pieces with a couple of mini flags, he the took the box and started placing eight red pieces and two red flags surrounding the arena then placed three blue pieces on their location plus he also drew X marks around the arena on the model. this would indicate the traps that are placed around the real arena, after setting up the model all he had to do is to wait for hino and asuka to enter the room so that they could start their planning.

@Lizzy @Raven

Hino was quiet and nodded to Asuka's statement. She felt the same. When seeing the others to eat she began slowly not eating as much as before but it seemed she ate about three servings of food. She had watched Jinn finish and head for the conference room when she was on her second serving. Once she finished she looked to Asuka. "I think he's going to explain what he found and we will need o plan our next move." She stated then once more was quiet and yet again the shy atmosphere she had keep returned for i seemed lost a moment when she mentioned the planning.

@Lizzy @Beat

Reactions: Takumi
Asuka nodded before eating about four servings worth of food. She then turned to Hino.

"Ready to hear what Jinn has to say?" She asked the shy girl.

@Raven @Beat

while jinn was waiting for his two comrades to arrive he was looking at the model that he had set up and thought of some suggestions but still considering their safety to the out most priority and some dangerous scenarios were popping on his mind and one of them was engaging a blood thirsty ninja who has a sharingan and another with the same eyes as hino that uses byakugan. so far these are the two most dangerous and annoying ninjas to do battle with, especially the sharingan user who's bent on killing all of exam participants to awaiken his mangekyo sharingan that was on his mind.

@Raven @Lizzy

Last edited by a moderator:
Asuka walked into the room with Hino nearby. She looked at model of the area and her interest seemed to peak a bit. Though, she didn't say anything at the moment.

@Raven @Beat

Hino walked into the room behind Asuka. She appeared to forget being shy as she quickly headed to the table that seemed like a map of the entire area but in 3D. "This is amazing." She commented her eyes on the place and she noticed three blue pieces. "I'm guessing those our us?" She asked and looked to Jinn. For once it seemed her shyness was gone when she had no need to be on the alert.

@Beat @Lizzy

as soon as hino and asuka entered the conference room jinn showed them the 3d model that was left behind during he last ninja war. it was a complete layout of the whole konha (hidden leaf) village and the areas surrounding it including the arena."yup" jinn replied to hino "the blue ones are us and the red ones are the other examiners and the .:. shapes are in teams composed of 5 or more members and the two red flags are what i consider high dangerous individuals, they are highly skilled and have special eyes just like you and me, the x marks are traps that are possibly a nine field. so what do you think should we do?"he told the two while asking for suggestions.

Status
Not open for further replies.