Naruto a new world

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I'm ready but I didn't find anything." Asuka answered with a sigh. She had looked but found nothing. She hoped that Hino at least found something of use.

@Raven @Beat

Hino made sure she had her shrikin and kunis. Then hearing Jinn and Asuka's reply she thought a moment. "Maybe." She replied. "There seemed to be perhaps light looking armor we might could use or make out of the fabric. Then I also noticed knifes that I've seen a few of the sensais have." She replied not sure how helpful those might be.

@Lizzy @Beat

"hmm.. not much huh oh well you two decide for your self who wears the armor as for the knives this could be useful oh and here hold on these talismans" jinn said and handed them each a talisman with a weird mark on them, then jinn put the knives inside the inner pocket of his jacket then took off towards the arena as a forward scout to clear a path for hino and asuka, also to ensure that they would not be ambushed along the way. in reality those talismans contain the "MARKING" which only the namikaze and uzumaki clan's requirement to use or activate the flying thunder god techniques which only the two clans are capable of using, and is a bloodline justu. earlier while jinn was checking his weapons he had also prepared a lot of those talismans as contingency if ever the plan doesn't work he might have to use them and take down many enemies as possible.

This.. Was far too boring. She was just staring from the trees, not bothering to do anything until she realized how long those ninja were taking; they were really taking their sweet, sweet time. Just to spice things up the bit, the young Chunin took out a knife, and from her distence, they would barely be able to see her at their Genin level. The girl threw the knife, landing right in front of the Genin male, just literal a few centimeters and it would have been done for him. Well, she had made sure not to hit him, it was just to put him up guard..

For now.

jinn was on the lead and scouting the area when suddenly heard a fast humming sound heading towards him he dodged it by a thin margin and quickly jumped back wards swiftly pulling a kunai from his pack in mid air, when he landed he gave a signal to both asuka and hino to be on guard and stay hidden while scanning the area and trying to pin point the trajectory where the knife came from, he closed his eyes as he concentrated and allowed his all of his senses to act as a radar and spread through the area then slowly took three throwing knives, at this point jinn had calculated the location where the knife had came from so he threw the three knives at the location then quiclky chased the kinves that he thew using a clone justsu.

@Raven @Lizzy @Citrus

Hino noticed the signal Jinn gave her and Asuka she glanced at the other girl then when she glanced back caught the action of Jinn sending both knifes where must had been his caution and a clone after them. Noticing this she was on guard and ready to use her Byakugun if needed.

@Lizzy @Beat @Citrus

Hino noticed the signal Jinn gave her and Asuka she glanced at the other girl then when she glanced back caught the action of Jinn sending both knifes where must had been his caution and a clone after them. Noticing this she was on guard and ready to use her Byakugun if needed.

@Lizzy @Beat @Citrus

Asuka was also on guard, ready to defend herself if needed. She glanced to Hino for a moment, then back at Jinn the same time Hino did. She wondered who threw the knife, though and she wasn't too sure if she wanted to find out or not.

@Raven @Beat @Citrus

Last edited:
Look at them, getting so worked up over this. This almost made her laugh, but then again, she could be easily found out. She didn't want people finding out that there were actual Chunin in here, otherwise they would feel like they aren't good enough to be in the wilderness alone, like children or something. Then again, she was around the exact same age as the Genin taking the exam, so she could easily pass off as a Genin if she wanted to. Since she couldn't rick the whole 'some people are genius ninja' people, she quickly hopped off happily, and instead of hiding in the trees, she hid in the bushes on the ground, since she wanted them to get off her tracks.

when the knives hit he trees just as soon as his shadow clone arrived jinn was a little confused that had missed the target but didn't let his guard down because a careless mistake in this situation would at a flash second could lead to their deaths, jinn's intuition told him to tell hino to use her biakugan and inspect the area. jinn gave a signal to hino to use biyakugan secretly, then also gave asuka a signal to be prepared to assault once hino spots the enemies location.

@Raven @Lizzy @Citrus

Hino saw the signal and didn't comment only gave a quick small nod. Her thoughts was all that spoke to activate the byakugun. She let her eyes first look to the trees then as she moved her head she knew she could see someone or something in the bushes. "In the bushes over there." She whispered and pointed to her team. Her eyes staying focused on if they might move.

@Beat @Lizzy @Citrus

Asuka nodded at the signal and cracked her fists before getting out a kunai as she waited for Hino to spit the enemy/target. Once she did Asuka threw the kunai toward the bushes, hoping to reveal the person hiding so she could then proceed to try a close up assault. With her fists and kicks.

@Raven @Beat @Citrus

She let out a sigh, performing a few symbols from behind the bush, and as the Kunai 'hit' her, it turned out to be a log. Yes, she used the substitute jitsu, while she on the other hand, was making an escape while performing another sign- clone jitsu. She created another clone of her, hopping off in the opposite direction of her. She really didn't want to be dealing with this, so she decided to leave the arena for a little while; it's not like she would get in trouble anyways.

@Raven @Beat @Lizzy

Hino looked seeing the target move as soon as the kuni was thrown. Her byakugun helping her keep enough of an eye for the target. "Alright there are now two that way." She then pointed. "My guess one is a clone and a rather good one at that." She commented.

@Beat @Lizzy @Citrus

hearing what hino had just said jinn quickly threw four kunais to where two of each direction where the enemies were but this time the kunais had talismans attached to them although the talisman looked like a normal exploding talisman the symbols were different its was the kunai used for executing the flying thunder-god technique, jinn also used a hand sign and executed the multiple shadow clone technique an d surrounded the area.

@Raven @Lizzy @Citrus

"Ahh, I was careless. Oh well, not like they can really do much."

The Chunin giggled to herself, carefully thinking now. Lets see, she had trees, and etc, but what else? Oh right.

She swiftly dodged the Kunai from hearing the humming noise, also dodging the talisman with ease, allowing it to hit the tree further away from her. The other clone copied her movements, dodging as well as she let out a giggle. She finally began performing hand signs, pulling out and holding a bell in hand.

"Barrier Bell Technique~" She chimed, soon casting a hologram around herself. She couldn't explode all her threats, however she was able to destroy Kunai and such that was thrown at her.

@Beat @Raven @Lizzy

"tsk..chunin level jutsu!"jinn said while gritting his teeth as his clones were destroyed and so as his kunais by a the enemies jutsu. "guys be careful she's good almost at chunin level, keep your guards up think of her as a stepping stone, if we cant even beat her then forget about passing the exams! this the level of opponents that awaits us at the arena." these were his words jinn chose to encourage his two comrades as he charged forward in attempt to break the barrier jutsu with his bear fists while conentrating his chakra into the point of impact.

@Citrus @Raven @Lizzy

Hino simply nodded understanding why it seemed hard to tell how they had stopped the kunis. She looked for the ninja they had been facing soon seeming to run a bit faster. "Well I guess will see if my parents prepared me enough." She replied knowing she might need to apply more than she originally expected.

@Beat @Lizzy @Citrus

"... Okay. I'm done playing now. Though, I shouldn't hurt them, it's against my rules~" The girl giggled, sporting her red ninja uniform. After a heck lot of convincing, they accepted her to keep her trademark red, kimono style ninja uniform and such. She had also somehow gained Shion's bell to be able to use the actual technique, which was quite rare. However, she was unable to transform, and the bell was unable to attack for her, and she was still able to use actual ninjutsu and Taijutsu. As she was running, the barrier bell, was somewhat fading away. The girl let out a soft sigh, almost reaching a tree near the end of the arena, performing a few hand signs under this. She was pretty tired, though, she just needed one distraction.

"Scattering Thousand Crows Technique.." She muttered, and all of a sudden, a flurry of crows came from no where, and to her aid, covering her up, and also a couple of crows obstructing the view, forcing the other Genin chasing her to keep a distance. With that, she was able to hop over the fence, and the moment she landed on the ground on the other side of the fence, as in the outside, the crows disappeared in a puff of smoke. "Success! I didn't think that would actually work! I mean, I've trained but I've never actually used it in that circumstance.. This is soooo exciting!" The girl chimed, happily giggling as other Chunin came up to her.

"Oi, what are you doing here? You're suppose to be in the arena with the others."

"Oh. That. Ehehe... Well... Nothing to report. The Genin are doing alright by themselves, and there is nothing wrong, so I decided to come back unless I were caught. You know how people have that byakugan and all, it'd be bad if I were caught~" She spoke, in a pretty carefree tone. The older Chunin questioned how she was on the same level as them, but she had proved herself to be worthy of being a Chunin after the test a couple months or a year back, so they didn't mention it.

@Beat
@Raven
@Lizzy
((Please stop chasing my character now ouo, I prefer keeping her low profile until AFTER the Chunin test.))

(Sorry were bored I think IDK when the test shall end honestly)

Hino stopped seeming to then looked to the others realizing how ahead she had become and the next justus she wasn't use to. She saw crows and immediately quit running after but went to deal with them where she stood. "Jinn what now?" She asked when it seemed over.

@Beat @Lizzy @Citrus

Asuka, upon hearing Hino's question instantly turned towards Jinn to see what he'd say. It seemed that he had become the unofficial leader type out of the three while Asuka herself was more of a " hit first, ask questions later" type of girl.

@Raven @Beat @Citrus

Status
Not open for further replies.