Naruto a new world

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hino listened and smiled. "Wow" She stated when he explained the set up. Then began to think looking it over. "Well last we heard we just needed four pieces of a coin to make one full coin. I still assume they mean each person not each team being were meant to make our own teams..." She began the two could tell Hino must be lost in some thought or just actually is never nervous when giving stragie but she was never quiet answering questions in school when asked either. "And so I'm guessing these two." She pointed at the flags. "Could be going over that if their dangerous." She thought. "We don't know when they'll pick the next trail for the exam... So more or less it's just to keep our coin peices till told what to do with them." She finished and looked at the two. "Honestly I would expect them to say when we have like five minutes and where to report showing who got their full coin." Once she was done yet again she grew really quiet then shuffled her feet a bit and finally looked at the two. "Um...that...that's just my thoughts on the matter.... F...Fill...free to share yours..." She stated and soon seemed to be fiddling with a piece of her hair while looking to the floor once more.

@Beat @Lizzy

"you'er right hino the instruction was for each examiner to get a full coin to advance but they didn't say that we could obtain them by teams or individually as long as we can also reach the arena with the full coins" jinn spoke as he also added a discussion "now the way i see it some of the teams was formed to protect their coins and enter the arena like us and there are teams like the ones we fought yesterday whose goal are to obtain the coin pieces by means of out-numbering their opponents and blocking their escape routes, look here almost all of the teams are surrounding the arena now why do you think that they haven't entered the arena regard less of the traps? ".

@Raven @Lizzy

Hino thought and looked to Jinn and Asuka. "Ambush.... A blood bath..." She suggested. Her thoughts on something she had once read and what her parents had told her on why she always needed to watch everything and never let someone behind her.

@Lizzy @Beat

Asuka, not really a girl of strategy listened to the two, examining the model and thinking.

She scratched the back of her head as she tried to put the puzzle pieces together. She was usually better at having her fist connect with someone's nose than plan things really.

@Raven @Beat

Reactions: Raven
"correct!"jinn said to hino."all of them are waiting for someone to make the first move, once they do move it will be a free for all or they would use them as distractions to enter the arena."he added then pondered for a while looking at the model. suddenly a light bulb lit-up in his mind, as an idea had struck him."how good are your transformation and clone techniques, can you transform into weapons?" jinn asked his comrades.

@Raven @Lizzy

Hino thought over listing to Jinn. "I'm alright at transformation but not the best at clone techniques." She replied and looked to Asuka. "You?" She asked.

@Beat @Lizzy

"My answer is pretty much the same as Hino." Asuka responded to the two.

@Raven @Beat

Reactions: Raven
"OK then well attack a team using my clones as a diversion and enter the arena through the chaos by transforming into throwing kunai's that will be thrown by my clones " jinn suggested to both of them.

@Raven @Lizzy

Hino listened. "That might work if we can manage to keep the disguise long enough." She replied not sure how well she would do at that. She was more confident on her seeing traps and relying on her byakugan or fighting more than transformation or cloning.

@Beat @Lizzy

"so do you two approve of my idea or any other suggestions? feel free to give some inputs cuz we'll need all the help we can get to get to the arena in one piece!" jinn asked asuka and hino for other options aside from this plan just in case the initial plan failed they would have backup plans to achieve their goal which is to enter the arena an pass the chunin exams.

@Raven @Lizzy

Asuka thought for a moment. Even from the small bit of training her father put her through back home in fighting and strategic affairs it was obvious she lacked quite a bit in the latter than the former at times.

"I'm pulling up a blank. Sorry guys." She sighed, shoulders slumping a bit. Now she felt like she was letting her teammates down.

@Raven @Beat

"Sounds like that will just need to work." Hino replied. "Hmm... But if I can't manage to keep in the disuse then maybe as long as were ready to fight just encase?" She offered. "I can always pull off Byakugun." She commented.

@Beat @Lizzy

"Then I guess that mean if the disguises don't work out we just have to be ready to defend ourselves?" Asuka asked. Weaponry was more her specialty besides being quick and agile, as well as using her own strength against enemies. She needed to work more on clones and certain jutsus but she'd get there. Hopefully.

@Raven @Beat

Hino nodded. "Yeah I think so." She replied knowing her best was hitting enemy's pressure points she also was alright at using her weapons more than most justues other than what she used with her baykugun.

@Beat @Lizzy

"Alright, I'm pretty good at that...I guess you could say that at least?" The other girl mutters mainly to herself. Okay, she may not have been the best ninja but she was certainly going to do her best to get stronger and better!

@Raven @Beat

"alright the settles the planning, lets get to the arena!"jin spoke with high confidence since his master is was one of the greatest tactical masterminds and that jin was trained in tactcal nijuitsu as well as close combat assaults and knows that hino and asuka can pull the plan of course he thought about the plan like it was tailor made for the two women.

@Raven @Lizzy

Hino gave a nod. She still wasn't confident on how long she could hold such a justsu but she planned to give it her best. She stayed quiet once more feeling the planning was over it seemed she would be back to being her shy unsure on things self. Hino glanced between the two then seemed to check the map one last time before feeling fully ready.

@Beat @Lizzy

"Let's hope this works then and do our best." Asuka said, placing her hands on her hips as she spoke.

@Beat @Raven

1403404383817.jpg

It would appear as though the Chunin exam was brought over to the forest now, survival. The girl giggled a little bit, recalling back to when her brother has taken this exam as well, and had utterly failed. It was a wonder if she could maybe find his corpse in here, but she probably wouldn't; something else would have gobbled him up anyways. The girl shivered a little bit, as her eyes narrowed to the side. She was already a Chunin, having to have taken the exam at a fairly young age; she was probably no older than the new Genin who were in the forest at this moment. She was assigned the job to keep look out, with a very few other number of Chunin, as now they couldn't risk any students killing the other, or any evil presence and what not; she just thought they were being paranoid, but it's not like it could be helped. Her parents disapproved of her being a ninja in the first place, but soon gave up and let her be anyways.

She had already been exposed to danger in the past, and may or may not have always secretly followed her brother to training, so she at least knew how to slip by people. Ironically, her parents were both highly trained ninja as well, yet they retired and they weren't able to tell when she slipped on by when she was younger. Either they were pretending not to notice, or she was just that good. The girl had just entered the forest, and remembered when she last took the Chunin Exam. She had almost failed the part, but was able to survive, and pass, nonetheless. Now, things were really getting interesting since the Genin were let loose. She had also secretly hired a private teacher as a child, and so she was able to rapidly improve. Either it was in her blood, or the teacher was that good.

Well, it was time to start looking around at the other Genin. She couldn't risk being caught slacking, otherwise that would be baaaad. As in sheep baaa baaaad. She finally hopped off the tree branch, jumping from place to place, branch to branch, and skimming all of her surroundings in the process. She tried her best not to leave any sound, nor evidence of her being anywhere. "Alright! Lets start doing ninja stuff!" She giggled to herself, and she seemed a bit too careless since she already passed this exam.

• Love
Reactions: Takumi
jinn was checking his kunais, explosive talismans, shurikes and smoke bombs then placed them on the pouch on his back and legs then turned towards his two comrades. "ok you two ready?,oh and did you find any hing we can use from the old armory? " he asked asuka and hino as they were getting ready to leave the old hq and storm the arena.

@Raven @Lizzy

Status
Not open for further replies.