Naruto a new world

Status
Not open for further replies.
jinn was well hidden waiting for the perfect opportunity but when he saw the bandaged ninja stood up he felt a fearful aura filled with killing intent that gave him chills to the bone jinn also saw the bandaged ninja' eyes change and said to him self "tsk is he uchiha or otsutsuki?" now it was clear to him why the bandaged ninja have such blood thirst he was trying to awaken an advanced bloodline technique called the Mangekyō Sharingan only the uchiha clan are able to use such technique although, there are also a handful of otsutuki can members who have awakened mangekyō sharingan and they are very hard to deal with, but jinn wasn't a round of the mill ninja either because he is of the namikaze house hold a direct descendant of the fourth hokage (Minato namikaze) and an indirect blood relative of the seventh hokage (naruto uzumaki), although naruto used the his mother's clan name (UZUMAKI) and became the head of the uzumaki clan as well as the seventh hokage he has the namikaze blood running through his veins when he was alive and could use the Rinengan, since jinn is also carrying the same bloodline as the sevnth hokage hense he was able to awaken his Rinengan.

realizing that the huga kid about to get his eye gouged, jinn smiled and dashed towards both bandaged ninja youth and huga kid like a flash of lightning immobilizing the bandaged ninja in his place with pressure points like a statue with an open spear hand and pulled the huga kid out of the way,with the bandaged ninja still immobilized jinn asked him which clan are you associated with?, is it with the uchiha or the otsutsuki? unlocking his speach presure point

Kibo felt another presence just before he felt the attack. His body seemed to seize up after the attack. Pressure points, the boy thought to himself. He felt a small jab and he could move his mouth. "I don't know" was the simple answer he gave. Which was true, the boy had no clue which clan he was actually from. He had been orphaned, then taken in by a man. This man soon became the boys master and taught him how to fight.

Yuji was pulled out of peril just in time by another Genin. He was thrown out of the way, as he stood up he was angry. Yuji stood up and yelled at the new comer. "No one asked for your help!! Interupting a ninja battle is disgraceful." Yuji's rage was already at its peak, he ran up to the others and grabbed the new comer by the arm. "This is my fight, leave before I punish you in his place. I am Yuji Hyuga and I will not be saved."

jinn laughed coldly and said"fine i'll leave but remember this i have both of you as potential rivals " while turning to face the bandaged ninja and jabbed him several times freeing him from his immobility then threw a smoke bomb and disappeared using the smokescreen and headed towards the east

Yuji was beyond angry not only did this bandaged guy take him by surprise but some would be hero came barging in. "Rivals? Sure whatever I'll defeat you after this mummy." Yuji took his fighting stance. "Byakugan" Yuji charged his opponent. "Gentle fist."

Yuji's eyes were locked on his opponents chakra network he was gonna shut him down right here right now. Yuji lunged in the air his palm headed straight for his enemy's chest.

moments later jinn realized that he had forgotten to take their coins pieces, he sighed in dis belief but then again fighting them would be tiring and those two are both exalted clan members more over fighting a sharingan user is already troublesome, throw in a byakugan user and it would become a three way battle between the three exalted eyes and would drain his energy leaving him in a weakened state in which case an unfaborable situation for him. jinn was far away from the bandaged ninja and the huga kid whaen he spoted a group of seven on ninjas ganging on two beauties, jinn approached them silently and hid on top of a tree branch and observed the situation, looking closely "eh its them again? is it fate that i bumped into these two again?" jinn said to him self and sighed he was deep in his toughs thinking if he should help the two and take at least a coin piece to complete the exam requirement in the process and give the rest to them or take them all

Hino had been quiet till she heard something. She didn't say anything but quietly whispered where Asuka could hear. "Byakugan" She stated and soon saw they where sourrounded. 'Well I did do the math that we may need seven coin pecies and it appears thay that has been asnwered. Just not as I hoped.' She thought to herself she let her eyes turn back to there normal gray. Soon she moved and throw a shuriken to a tree just enough to pen one of the seven down. She then moved so fast it seemed she had done this sort of thing before. Then she soon had her second coin. "Asuka there are others." She stated she hadn't counted the man they had seen before.

"tsk another exalted clan member with byakugan, did she notice me?" jinn pondered for a second, oh well no point in hiding any more he then used a sound echo jutsu to speak loudly while still being concealed saying " little miss looks like the two of you my assistance this would be my appology and thanx for the coin earlier should i help out?"

@Raven

Hino glanced to where she heard the voice once more alowing herself to use her byakugan. "If you wish I don't see why not." She answered. She glanced at Asuka. "what do you think?" She asked and before being able to hear a reply moved once more this time to doudge one of the ninja's that thought they caught her off guard. "Eight trigram four paw" She said and hit the man's presser points then took yet another coin.

@Beat @Lizzy

Kibo could move once again. Before he could attack the annoying brat, the ninja had ran away. He had shouted something like "We are now rivals", yet he was the one running off. Kibo didn't think his words matched his actions.

The boy only just reacted to the on coming attack, since he was distracted by his own thoughts. He flipped backwards, just dodging Yuji's attack.

"I think some help would be nice." Asuka responded as she threw multiple Shurikens at another one of the ninjas around them, pinning him to a tree. Then she stole a coin from him before quickly dodging another attack from another ninja.

(sorry, didn't see any alerts until this morning)

@Raven @Beat

Last edited:
Yuji grit his teeth and muttered something under his breath. "I won't miss this time!" Yuji quickly turned and tried again "gentle fist." He knew the bandaged guy was great at dodging so he figured he'd try a faint. Yuji used his left arm to aim at his chest when in reality he was gonna strike with his right arm. "I won't miss this time."

soon after jinn jumped down landing next to the girl with byakugan and revealing a handsome youth with crimson hair
jinn.jpg
the remaining assailants smiled and said another coin has dropped in, brothers we now have three no, may be more and laughed, one of them said to the others alright the two of you on the right take care of the two girls then signaled the other on his left you and me we'll fight with this guy he looks dangerous. OK the remaining three replied and charged strait at us, jinn also dashed forward with attack "shadow fist!" jinn shouted and missed, jinn had hit some thing wet it was a water clone, "carefull they are ninjas from the hidden mist village use byakugan to spot their real bodies" jinn yelled to warn the other two.

@Raven ,@Lizzy

(It's fine @Lizzy it happens especially if your in MGs. That is also why I tagged you twice to maybe help)

Hino gave a nod to Asuka then watched the one who asked to help jump down. Hino listened closely letting her ears pick up on the groups plan then after seeing that one turned to water and heard the boy she nodded. Once more her eyes held that of a Huga's. She could now see which ones had charkra and which did not. Seeing all there charkra points. She was ready for the ones coming at them telling the ones in front seemed like fakes that could only mean the others may try for a less obvious attack. "Those aren't the real ones." She stated. "So keep your eyes open." She said not sure if the others had a way to tell as easily as her.

Kibo fell for the feint. He rotated his body to doge the first attack. However he was unaware of the attack to his right arm. The boys eyes widened as he saw the attack come closer.

after jinn had warned the the girls, the puddle from the water clone suddenly transformed into a sphere filled with water trapping jinn inside at the same time two mist ninjas reappeared from the puddles saying "this is the water prison and there is no way to escape the sphere only drowning awaits you and the water inside the prison has a chakra draing ability so you wont last any longer" and laughed out loud with a filling of content in their eyes, but then "pak-pak-pak" one of the enemy ninja suddenly flew into a tree trunk, then a figure appeared in front of the other one but got his attack blocked then jumped backwards creating a distance between them, "how?" the assailant asked "how did you escape the prison?", jinn dashed forward with a blur and in a blink had closed the distance landing a few blows to he mist ninja's body and answered "i was never caught in the first place the one inside the prison is one of my clones you aren't the only the one who can use clone jutsus now good night!" while the enemy ninja was falling to the ground he saw the water prison disappear and fake jinn inside turn to smoke. jinn quickly searched their bodies for coin pieces and found four from the water prison user clearly he was the boss and two from the one he knocked out still stuck on the tree a total of six coin pieces, he then piled up the unconscious enemy bodies and sat on them while asking the two girls "hey you two done yet?" @Raven @Lizzy

Hino had heard the commotion but was dealing with her own water ninja yet again. She had dodged there attack and blocked there chakra points when she heard the boy. She was picking the man's pocket of his coin pieces there was this time two. She now had four. Hino stood and looked at the boy and Auska. "yes I believe I am." She answered. 'Now I just have to wait for this test part one to end. I have four coins. I can still help Asuka if she needs though.' Hino thought to herself.

@Lizzy @Beat

Asuka had just finished knocking out her own opponents, finding two coin pieces on him. Yet she forgot how many she had.

"Yeah, I am...." She said before rubbing the back of her head sheepishly. "I lost count on the number of coin pieces I have though...."She muttered.

This is why she couldn't have nice things most of the time.

@Raven @Beat

jinn stood up and walked wards the two beauties while saying "it might be late but my name is namikaze jinn from the hidden leaf village, here " while tossing a coin piece to both girls. @Raven @Lizzy

She caught one of them.

"Sakamoto Asuka. I'm from the hidden leaf too, so is my friend here. Nice meeting you, Jinn." She smiled at him.

@Raven @Beat

Status
Not open for further replies.