Naruto a new world

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hino looked at Asuka and gave a smile of relief a familiar face chose to come talk with her. Hearing Asuka ask the question she wished to ask herself to the two but couldn't smiled and looked at them once more. "Um.... Yes where might you both be from?" She asked shyly. Hino felt she got it from her mother who was Hinata Huga's cousin much younger sister. They both where very shy.

Silver_Sword_Master_100036_1024x768theAnimeGallerycom.jpg

Susanoo signed up, and got his quarter of the coin. He tucked it in his forearm protectors. Since Susanoo is tall, around 6'2, he could see most of the people. "Wow, there's more competition than I thought." Susanoo said quite loudly. "Good job, you just drew attention to yourself." Susanoo said in his head.

"Hey! Person with the tall white hair! Did you just sign up?" Sana approached the unfamiliar guy with her usual cheerful attitude. She jumped to make eye contact with the man. "Did the people say anything about the exams starting yet or not?" The impatient ninja couldn't stand idling around for much longer.

"No, they didn't say anything. They just gave me a piece of a coin." Susanoo responded. "Though they should start soon, or else people will start to get impatient." Susanoo said purposefully loud so that the people at the signup would hear.

• Love
Reactions: Takumi and Raven
"Looks like that kid wants to die quickly" One of the ninjas laughed to the other. They were standing at the sign ups. "Kids these days are way to impatient, they should learn that the world doesn't revolve around them" The other one stated.

After a few more minutes a group of 3 ninjas walked into the crowed. They moved straight to the gate that lead to the battle grounds. "Listen up everyone!!!" one of them shouted. He was large and well built, it seemed like he was the leading guy. He explained the rules again, just to make sure everyone understood. It took another 5 mins. Eventually the gates began to slowly open.

"You will leave in small clusters, you have 2 mins to get as far away from people as possible. When you here the gun fire, then the exam begins" he told everyone, looking around. "Is that clear?!" the man shouted.

Asuka was about ready to continue the conversation with the other three ninjas when a ninja suddenly shouted and went over the rules and such. Once he was done and asked if what he said was clear she covered her hands around her mouth and replied with, "I think everyone got it, Mister!" She continued rocking back and forth on her heels, humming to herself as she did before she suddenly turned to Hino.

"Hey...didn't we go to school together or something?" She asked in sudden realization and a bit of confusion.

Hino was hoping to hear the two ninja's reply but instead heard that the exams soon would start. Her nervous immediately came back. 'Your mother passed you'll be fine.' She thought to herself. She wasn't sure if that meant she should move from the other ninja's or not.

Before Hino decided Asuka ask if they once went to school togheter. Hino gave a nod. "Um...Yeah we did..." She replied.

"Hmmmmm. Oh, Hino, right?" She asked after a moment of studying her. Asuka had thought that she was somewhat familiar. Hino was probably quiet in school, our just shy enough, for Asuka to bit really remember her. Yet, her smile was warm as she looked at Hino. Glad to have found someone familiar in the sea of ninjas.

There was a loud crash as the gates opened fully. Most of the ninjas had gathered around and were ready to move. The leading ninjas had split up everyone into groups. Each group was moved to a different entrance "Okay lets go" shouted the leading ninjas almost in unison. At this point everyone had two minutes to spread out before the test began.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kibo watched as everyone fanned out. He sighed to himself and began to move. However he was not running, he was only walking. It looked like he didn't care much about the exam.

Susanoo started running. He didn't care about groups, if someone wanted to help, they can, but he won't bother defending them. He's a nice person, but he always looks out for himself. As he's running, he notices a guy in red hair just walking. So, Susanoo, with the nerves of steel, decided to yell to this guy. "YO! RED HAIR, WHY AREN'T YOU RUNNING?!"

Hino looked to Asuka and gave a nod. "Yeah that's right... Um... Your Asuka right?" She asked and replied.

Soon Hino heard the gates but still looked at Asuka who was smiling at her. Blinking Hino waited only a moment then decided to mention the fact they seemed to be starting. "I guess we should get going hu?" She asked. "I'm not sure if where suppose to be in teams or alone." She sighed.

Sana made her way past the gates in a nonchalant manner. Instead of running, she just strode her way in, almost like she was skipping. "Hehe~ Finally~" She eyed a group of inexperienced ninjas and began heading towards their direction. Maybe she could get a head start by forcing some survival-of-the-fittest events.

ninja-2.jpg As the other Chunin applicants ran tword the goal, one was walking along slowly sticking to the shadows. His eyes a dull gey color seemed to look through his future opponents. He smirked as his eyes relaxed he popped out of the shadows and started following the crowd.

Yuji Hyuga a privately taught ninja from the esteemed Hyuga clan was set to take his Chunin exam today. He was going over his years of rigorous training in his mind preparing himself for anything these Chunin exams could throw at him.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Takumi and Raven
"Yeah I'm Asuka." She answered before noticing others start. She grimaced a bit when Hino explained that she wasn't sure if they were supposed to start alone or not. She didn't know herself.

"Well, I guess we could work together? We are making our teams during this right? So it shouldn't hurt." Was Asuka's reply.

"C'mon, let's get to it then..."

Hino gave a nod and looked to Asuka with her gray eyes. She ovbiously had features like her mother maybe she possesed skills from the huyga's along with traits of her father. "Well I believe that's right." She answered Asuka's question on the teams then smiled. Once told to follow. "Um... Alright." Hino stated then began to follow behind Asuka.

"Don't want to waste my energy yet" the boy told the shouting person. Looking around, it was clear some people were doing the same as him. The battle ground was an incredibly large and dense jungle like area. The boy kept walking through the jungle. He could see people making their way up trees and into bushes.

After 2 mins there was a loud bang. The exam had begun, now everyone needed a full coin to pass.

arriving in the nick of time just 1 min before start of the examination, a boy with crimson hair appeared at the exam gates the boy smirking in excitement saying to him self "dad i'm finally starting my journey as a real ninja and restore our clan's name", this boy's name was called jinn Namikaze although he looks like a carefree and aloof kid of fellow he is cunning as wolf just like his master aburame shino

8aKpj0TwQ5HUuYXBB5ykceJ5EEywLLpwJfwUkqeVfAbB=w280-h452-no

I wanted to apologize because my choice of Khai's appearance is much more suited to an assasin instead of a ninja. I am very sorry that I failed to provide a suitable picture.
A young man of average height, possesing a slim figure nonchalantly roams throughout the land before the exam had begun, before the loud bang alarmed all. While he did so, his eyes never stop gazing his surroundings. The purpose of this exploration was to getting accustomed to the environment - his brain registered the various looks of each corner and memorized any paths that will bring many benefits to him.

Finally, it has begun.
Some was dashing towards a temporary shelter, some already assaulted the frail ones and snatched their coins - or maybe even taking more than a coin.

Khai positioned himself under a natural bridge made of few logs and while hiding he steady himself to prepare a suprising introduction of himself later.

Last edited by a moderator:
finally the exam has started. jinn waking from his daze after hearing some one shouted at him he threw one of his smoke balls and fled to the tree tops using the smokescreen undetected and leaped to other treetop branches as like a monkey while carefully analyzing his surroundings and setting up taps

The two girls traveled deeper into the large forest. Asuka was as carefree as ever. She may not have been paying close enough attention to all the rules and such but she knew that she needed to her a full coin in the process of being here.

All because she was being carefree didn't mean that her guard was lowered completely however. If it even works like that.

"Hey, you remember how many coin pieces we needed to get?" She asked the girl near her. She hopes Hino knew, because she, herself, had forgotten.

Status
Not open for further replies.