Naruto a new world

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yuji wasted little time as soon as the alarm went off he attacked the person closest to him. His first target was a young man from the sound village he was taken by surprise by Yuji'S sudden strike.

Yuji stood ready for the sound ninja'S counter attack, his stance open ready to deploy his clans signature jutsu. The sound ninja stood up, running tword Yuji. He weaved a hand sign the yelled out "sonic boom" he slapped his hands together causing a wave of supersonic energy to go flying tword Yuji. He smiled, "easy". Yuji ran tword the wave, "byakugan" he saw the peak of the sound wave wasn't that high he jumped into the trees and cleared it easily.

Yuji landed in front of the sound ninja and dealt several quick strikes to his body. His hands were moving so fast it was like a blur. The sound ninja doubled over, muttered something about Yuji being a monster and passed out. Yuji grabbed the piece of coin the boy had and put it in his pocket. "2 more to go" yuji jumped into the trees looking for his next victum.

Hino listened as they entered soon a bell went off and the exams had begun. She turned to Asukanow no longer seeming that shy but more focused and ready. Hearing the question she gave a nod. "Um... Yeah I think they said a full coin. So four pecies. But if we stick toheter then maybe just two?" She replied.

jinn while leaping through the tree tops finally found his prey a muscled individual who looks intimidating hiding in the bushes ready to ambush a pair of girls running towards him, looking at the guy's forehead protector he immediately found that he was sand village ninja.

At that moment the sand ninja deployed his jutsu but failed the he jumped out of his hiding place and praised the girls for dodging his technique, the girls was about to engage the sand ninja but in that instant jinn jumped from the tree tops landing at the sand ninja's back while striking at his pressure point and grabbing the ninja's coin while thanking the two girls for distracting his prey then disappearing in to the tree tops once again.

Kibo had disappeared from view, moving into the bushes. He soon came across another ninja and decided to execute his plan. He wasn't sure whether it would work or how well it would go, but his master had told him it was a good plan. The boy circled his victim then moved in.

Suddenly there was a loud scream that echoed throw the forest. Just from hearing it, the other ninjas could tell that the victim was in great pain. The tear filled noise begged for help from someone, from anyone.

Yuji was in the middle of getting the third piece of his coin when he heard a terrifying scream. Yuji was going to ignore it but stopped and figured he should put his training to the test.

Yuji jumped into the trees racing tword the scene. As he arrived he stopped walking into the clearing he saw the screamer lying unconcious and another genin standing over his victum. "Going a little overboard arnt you?" Yuji stood casually waiting till the bandaged boy to start talking.

Kibo looked up at the new arrival. His hands were soaked in the boys blood. "Don't worry he isn't dead" Kibo reassured the ninja. He was holding onto his victim, but chose to drop him to face the new guy. Kibos eyes seemed to have animal like qualities as the red and yellow glowed. "So, how many coin pieces have you got?" he asked.

Yuji faced his new opponent he was a ltitle surprised by how calm he could be in such a situation. He asked Yuji about his coin pieces, he knew this opponent would be trouble. "I just started started, so one."

Yuji started walking tword the unconcious genin. "I'm taking him to a check point, I trust you won't give me any trouble." Yuji kept his eyes on the bandaged boy, as he picked up the unconcious boy.

"Lying isn't nice" he said, the boy had moved fast. He was now standing in front of the new ninja. His hand was pressing down on the unconscious ninja. "I still need this guy" Kibo told him, his eyes glowing.

it was after jinn had collected his third coin from a sound ninja gennin that had fallen into one of his traps and was immobilized by him, every thing in his plans was going smoothly jinn smiled with glee and said to himself "with this i'm one more coin away from becoming a chunin " then he and the sound ninja heard those horrible screams, his smile turned into frowning with seriousness in his eyes looking at the direction from which those scream came from, then turned his head back to the sound ninja they stared at each other for a moment jinn decided to knock him out of the exams to save his life, jinn knew that the exam had become more dangerous so he started running to wards the location of those screams to investigate what hapened and to make plans of engaement to defeat who ever was responsibe for that incedent or atleast to escape if his oponent proved he/she was stronger than him, while running he then spotted two similar figures ahead of him, it was the two girls that he met earlier.​

Yuji was caught off guard he jumped back his hand on his kunai. "How did you?" He watched as the bandaged guy took hold of the unconcious genin. "He's done already, leave him alone." He wasn't sure why he cared but he wanted to hurry and get away from this bandaged guy.

"He isn't dead yet" Kibo repeated as he placed the unconscious ninja down. "Anyway, you have more than 1 coin piece don't you?" the boy said to him, his expression was serious but almost emotionless. He wiped his hands on his trousers then looked back at the ninja in front of him. "If you take him, then you will have a full set of coins won't you?" he fired another question at him.

The respectives divided the participants into groups but Khai preferred being tasked as a solo ninja so he proposed to his group that they should lay hidden in a shelter he found earlier and rely the task to him alone - and this is where his explorance before comes to a benefit for him.

Under the bridge.
Murmured voices accompanied with footsteps could be heard from above. He ready his stance and perform a handseal.

Waves of harsh wind blasted both the passersby and as a result, they were roughly thrown out from the bridge.

When the brunette regained her conciousness, she dashed towards her fellow and shook his shoulder vigorously to wake him but before he could completely stabilized himself into standing up, Khai was already fronting them and few number of kunais flew towards them thus pinned them down.

In assuring himself that the victims won't be able to counter him, he aimed more kunai, nearer to their wrist, securing their movements.

Khai walked to the struggling brunette and went rubbing and patting each of her pockets. He also did this to her companion.

"Thank you for your participation. Weaklings like you both are extremely helpful."
He then bowed and bid them farewell despite the fact that the brunette is shouting offensive words at him.

"Few more coins to be collected from."

Yuji looked at the bandaged covered boy in shock. "How do you know how many coins I have?" He then asked about taking the unconcious genin to fill his quota. "If you weren't after the coin piece then why attack him, and why to this extent?" Yuji was getting annoyed at this point it seemed as though this genin just wanted to fight, regardless of the test.

"Fine give him to me I'll take him to a checkpoint, you can keep the coin or not either way I'm taking him." Yuji'S hands lit up with his chakra, if need be he'd fight this bandaged guy.

"Because I used him to bring in a bigger fish" he said with an evil grin, his finger pointing straight at Yuji. The boys eyes glowed furiously now. His killing intent was obvious. He stepped over the unconscious genin, towards the boy. "If I did that there would be no fun" he said, the smile on his face become more evil with every inch he bot closer to the ninja.

"Your insane." Yuji stepped back. And stared at the bandaged boy. "If you wanna fight I'll show you what I'm made of." Yuji charged at the genin. "Byakugan!!!...now feel the fighting spirit from the legendary. Yuji Hyuga."

Yuji got in close. "Gentle fist!!" He hit the bandaged boy square in the chest, then continued to hit him in multiple points. Yuji finished his attack and turned away from the bandaged boy figuring he was done for. He walked over to the unconcious genin and pulled him up. "Come on you need some help."

Kibo dropped to the floor after the attack. He didn't seem to move. Until Yuji went to help the other ninja. "Your eyes a re so dull" Kibo told him as he stood up again. "Just by moving my body slightly, I can reduce the damage of your attacks" he told him, a wide grin on his face. The boys eyes were still glowing furiously.

He moved fast again, covering the distance between the two easily. He launched a big head kick at Yuji

Yuji turned, around to hear the bandaged boys remarks. "Why arnt you unconcious. I cut off your chakra net.." Yuji was cut off by what he saw his chakra network was still flowing, it seemed to flow faster and with more volume than normal. "Who are..."

Yuji took a hard hit to the head. He flew through the air hitting a tree hard. Yuji falls to the ground, he tried to get up but his hands and legs were shaking. "What? Who are you?"

as jinn was getting closer to the two girls he noticed that they were going to attack so he secretly used a hand seal just before the two girls punches reached him what they hit was air. once again disappearing like a shadow jinn moved pas them in a blink of an eye. moments later upon reaching his destination jinn saw a heavily wounded ninja and another two fighting he looked closely at the two and notices that one was a konoha (hidden leaf) gennin and the other is an unkown bandaged ninja, silently while the two was busy fighting each other he approached the injured ninja and saw that his wounds were made by an animal at the same time searched for his coin but alas to his disappointment the injured ninja had none he quickly used pressure point to stop the inured ninja's bleeding, hid him self and wait for until the two was exhausted from their battle and then he would attack and steal their one of their coins that was his plan so he remained hidde to strike at that precise moment

(i will try to resume my posting at 8 or 10 pm or the later so pls beare with me thanx)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hino had been walking with Asuka farther into the arena. Soon the two had almost walked into a guy who they may have taken a coin piece from but another ninja jumped out of the trees and took it instead. Before Hino could say anything to him the man vanished once more into the trees. She felt her only having one coin possible two if partners counted and being many others where working on a full coin this may not be good. She looked to Asuka. "So do you think we each need four coins if so we need to work on eight so that would be six left." She said thinking. "And we may be running out of options on who to take from." She stated from making an observation. She figured that maybe she should use her sharangun to find who had how many but wasn't sure it was wise to show one of her tricks on the first day being her last name didn't state that she was part Huga.

@Lizzy

"You aren't the only one with good eyes" the boy smiled, pointing at his own. His mix matched eyes seemed to have a ring around them now, just surrounding the pupil. Whilst the other ninja was down, Kibo did not hesitate to attack again. He jumped on him, attacking with an open spear hand. He aimed straight between the boys eyes. Kibo wasn't fighting for coins like the others, it was clear he had killing intent.

Status
Not open for further replies.