My School's Most Popular Guy is... A Vampire! (w/F

Status
Not open for further replies.
Her father raised an eyebrow and laughed as Ryunosuke actually bowed to him. Mizuki coughed awakardly. Clearly he didn't know how to handle people. Which was weird considering all the 'friends' he had. He seemed a little intimidated by her mother, which Mizuki could at least understand. Her father took the bag from Ryunosuke with a goofy smile. "For us! Oh my goodness how charming! Mizuki he's such a polite young man!" Her father was practically singing. "Are you two by any chance dati-"

"No." Mizuki snapped before her father could finish. He looked a little disappointed at that. She couldn't believe him. He should know that she didn't date, would never date again. She hadn't meant to be rude to her father because she knew he meant no harm, but it was still a sensitive topic. Besides Ryunosuke wasn't her type. He was popular and a player at that. Not to mention a vampire. She just wanted to focus on her studies and she had no room for the drama he would bring.

She sat down at the table as her mother put away her phone and Kimi sat down as well. Her father got Ryunosuke to help carry over the food which looked good as it always did. Her father began to serve up the food onto everyone's plate. She watched curiously to see if the redhead was going to eat at all. After a minute Kimi chirped out a question. "Ryu- chan, Ryu chan! How did you meet Mizu-chan?"

• Love
Reactions: Stray Shinku
Ryunosuke chuckled with a faint blush when Mizuki's father was about to ask him if he and her daughter were dating. He was about to say no, obviously knowing Mizuki would be angry if he joked around by saying yes, but she unexpectedly snapped down the poor man's question. But, more funny to see was the disappointed face of the man after hearing Mizuki's answer. Ryunosuke held his laugh and just hand him the bag of desserts, really happy to see him so happy and kind of flustered by the compliments. He definitely loved every time someone throw at him some nice compliments, even when said for no reason at all. That was something he couldn't avoid doing, after all, he was accustomed to it.

Not losing more time, Ryunosuke was about to walk towards the dining table, but the man asked him for help. The royal vampire kindly accepted his request and helped him to bring the food to the table, where Mizuki, her mother and sister, Kimi, were waiting, probably already really hungry. When Ryunosuke finished, he slowly sat down on a chair beside Mizuki, smiling brightly while looking at everything, but Mizuki's mother scary aura intimidate him once again. A drop of sweat appeared on his forehead as he looked down at his plate. "Geez... I wonder if she ever smiles or something", he thought as he picked up a napkin and fold it on his lap. Once again, he did something really weird and maybe funny for these plebeian people.

"Ryu-chan, Ryu-chan! How did you meet Mizu-chan?" That question caught Ryunsuke's attention, not only for the adorable way Kimi called him. He chuckled and placed his right index finger on his chin, thinking about it. "Mmh... That's actually a pretty funny story, you know?" he replied and looked down at Kimi with a smile. "It all happened this morning on our way to our first class..." And so, Ryunosuke began to tell everyone about the amazing story (according to him) about how he met the so well-known "Tsundere Princess" or "Ice Queen".

• Love
Reactions: FlourPower
Mizuki listened with mild amusement to his story of how they met while she ate. Ryunosuke was telling it in what she was beginning to suspect was his usual over dramatic fashion. He made what she considered a small and uninteresting encounter sound really engaging and fast pased. If only the real thing was that exciting she thought dryly. He left out some parts as well, she noticed. Not just the vampire parts either. He wasn't trying to make her look bad or mean and she was surprised to find that she appreciated it.

After the story was over Kimi jumped up and down and began to clap. Her father laughed in his big, booming way of his. "Oh~ That sounds like my little girl alright. Cool and aloof just like my wife, ho ho ho! Oh honey don't give me that look, you know that you're the light of life the-" While her father droned on Mizuki rolled her eyes at Kimi and the two giggled. Even her mother relented and allowed a tiny smile. Mizuki was much more relaxed around her family.

Her father finally seemed to recall where he was and turned back to Ryunosuke. "Interestingly enough, Mizuki was actually a very bubbly and active child." Mizuki moaned. He wasn't going to bring up her childhood was he? How cliche. "She was really talkative and always curious about everything. She'd say "Daddy what is that?' or 'Mommy how does this work?' with this awed look on her face. She wore her hair and pigtails- oh and sometimes she'd run around in her underwear and-"

"Dad!" Mizuki shrieked, horrified.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ryunosuke laughed after hearing the adorable, cute and charming little story of some moments of Mizuki's childhood. He chuckled and sighed with delight. "Aw... I really would have like seeing Mizuki-chan wearing some cute pigtails! Definitely the most adorable thing on Earth!" Ryunosuke chuckled dumbly, his face sparkling with joy as he daydreamt about an adorable loli Mizuki running through a prairie filled with flowers, wearing a beautiful blue short Summer dress. He heard her cheery giggles while some butterflies flown away from her way. "Ryu-chan...! Stop being such a slowpoke..." Mizuki giggled once more while hopping above a rock, her smile wide and shiny like the sun. "Come and get me, Ryu-chan...!"

Ryunosuke got lost on his fantasies, that he definitely forgot he was in front of Mizuki's family and in front of the same Mizuki. He was giggling dumbly, some hearts on his eyes and blush on his cheeks. "Kawaii, kawaii...!"

• Love
Everyone stared at Ryunosuke as he started to daydream and went off into his own little world. Even Kimi couldn't help but sweatdrop at the other's behavior. Mizuki was just shocked how much affection and emotion Ryunosuke showed. She didn't know how anyone could be so open with their thoughts and feelings. Her father recovered the quickest with a little laugh. "She really was the cutest! Maybe I can show you pictures after dinner?" Mizuki gave him a warning look and he choked on his food.

The rest of dinner passed relatively well and they finally moved on to dessert. Her family 'oohed' and 'awed' over all the desserts that Ryunosuke had brought where as Mizuki was unimpressed with his rich kid antics. She did end up eating a slice of pumpkin cake however, because it was one of her favorites.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Ryunosuke picked a decent amount of every dessert he bought. After all, he was a sweets' lover, so he just couldn't simply eat just a slice of one. He looked at Mizuki's family and told them to eat as much as they want because he bought them just for that. The "Royal Dragon" was having a great time without been able to wipe out a silly wide and bright smile from his face. For the first time in a really long time, he felt truly alive with genuine and true joy and bliss deep inside him. He slowly looked at Mizuki for a few seconds and then looked down at the table, letting go a low sigh. He was feeling kind of jealous for the great family she had and wish his parents could be just like them.

Ryunosuke looked at his watch and realized it was about time for him to leave. It was kind of late and even if he just wanted to stay here forever, he just couldn't. "Just a little bit", he thought with a nod. "I'll just help a bit with the cleaning and... I want to see those childhood pictures of Mizuki-chan". His eyes sparkled with mischievous as he nodded with more determination.

After dessert, Mizuki realized that it was getting kind of late. She could tell that it was Ryunosuke's time to go home, but he looked pretty sad about it. Well that was just too bad for him, because she had homework that needed to be done. Besides, how bad could his parents be? Her parents bustled around to do the dishes- well her dad bustled, her mom strolled- and when she offered to help she was quickly shooed. Mizuki sent Kimi upstairs to do her own homework, even though her sister complained about it. Her father's earlier words about baby pictures resurfaced in her mind and she blanched, steering the 'Royal Dragon' towards the door.

"You should probably head home now."

|| Sorry for my big absence. I've been without the Internet for a long time and was busy with lot of stuff ||

A drop of sweat appeared on his forehead as he saw how quick Mizuki's father was washing the dishes and didn't let anyone to help him. He wanted to help him, but after seeing how he shooshed his wife, he just didn't dare. Besides, he also guessed he will be in big trouble if he didn't get his home before 10 o'clock of the night. He sighed and slowly walked toward Mizuki, smiling a bit. He stopped in front of the door and turned around to face Mizuki's parents and gently bowed at them completely. "Thanks for letting me be here tonight", he said with a big smile. "I really had an amazing time and the dinner was delicious. I hope we can repeat this someday".

After that, he stood straight and turned to his right for face Mizuki with the same big and bright smile. "Thanks for everything you did for me today, Mizuki-chan. I really have a lot of fun and I hope we can be friends in school as well".

(no problemo. I've been busy as well)

"Thank you! Mizuki, you should really bring this nice young man home more often!" Her father said in a fake scolding tone. Mizuki resisted the urge to roll her eyes. Her mother just bowed back and smiled softly. It was one of the few all night. They turned their attention back towards cleaning up, leaving her effectively alone with the visitor.

Mizuki just shrugged at his words. "It's whatever. I'm still trying to process the whole vampire thing." She didn't say anything about the whole being friends at school thing. She didn't think he was serious. Although her opinion of him had approved since that morning, it still wasn't 100% positive. She knew she had a bit of a reputation for being emotionally distant, at least in her own class. She didn't want to be just some prize. 'Look I made friends with Mizuki' or something like that. And even if that wasn't her intent, she didn't really want any friends that popular either. It was more attention than she wanted to deal with. After today she could just go back to her quiet world.

After Ryunosuke left Mizuki went upstairs and finally completed her homework. Afterwords she took her usual shower, brushed her teeth and got dressed for bed. She did a bit more studying before going to sleep.

As Ryunosuke left Mizuki's house, the Vampire wandered around for a while, his hands in his pockets and humming a song with a smile. He was really happy and in a good mood. "I really would like to repeat this someday", he thought as he nodded with a smile. "But knowing Mizuki-chan, I bet she will do anything for don't let that happen ever again". He sighed and chuckled. "Too bad for her that I'm the type of guy that never gives up and gets what I want. This also applies for official befriend her in school". Ryunosuke smiled widely and looked up at the starry night, grinning widely and raising his hands with tight fists. "Just wait and see, Mizuki-chan! We gonna be friends want it or not!"

A few minutes later, Ryunosuke stopped in an intersection. As he looked at both way and around, he realized he had been here for quite a while now. He made a confused expression and scratched his head. "Hey... I'm really sure I've been here like 3 times by now", he mumbled and sighed, shaking his head with a smile. "Nah, I must be wrong. There's no way I gonna get lost around here". With that said, he picked the right path and continued to hum peacefully. A couple of minutes later, he arrived at the same intersection. Ryunosuke looked around and a question mark popped above his head. He blinked a couple f time, having a dumb smile. A-Areh...? Isn't this the same place I passed before?" He gulped deeply and began to sweat nervously, quickly looking around, trying to not go into full panic mode.

"Oh, crap, oh, crap, OH, CRAP! I think I'm lost...!" He turned around for see if there was somebody nearby or a house he could ask, but at this time of the night, the neighborhood looked like a ghost town. Ryunosuke sighed nervously and looked back at the intersection, this time, heading to his left and hoping he could get out of here.

• Love
Mizuki's alarm went off too late the next morning, the toaster was broken again and she had to help Kimi find her uniform. Everything was going wrong. Anyone else would have been late, but Mizuki Hamasaki was never late. Just in the nick of time. She rode her bike to school and just made it for role call. The time between classes at Ryoo high was pretty long so she had time to get a milk from the cafeteria like she usually did in the mornings. The building with her first class was only a few feet away so she could didn't have to leave until right up to the bell. She sat down on a bench, watching people stream by talking and laughing. She guessed the summer break spirit still hadn't fully left them yet. Mizuki, on the other hand, was ready to get back to work.

Mizuki took a sip of her milk and enjoyed the warm breeze on the back of her neck. She could have a few minutes of quiet, relaxing peace- "Mizuki~" Trilled a loud voice. Mizuki sighed and watched as Mai barreled toward her in heels that were definitely not up to school regulation. It was kind of impressive she could run in them at all. Natsumi was following behind her. She had her head buried in a manga and wandered slowly and awkwardly in their general direction. Amazingly she didn't get trampled. "Mizuki-chan, tell me everything! Did you really take Ryunosuke-senpai home? What was his house like? Did you meet his parents? What-"

"Not so loud Mai, jeez. And no he went home himself. Nothing happened so let's not talk about it any longer, okay?"

A few seconds after Mei's friends went through the school gates, a tall and slender figure with a messy scarlet hair and a really creepy appearance was slowly crawling through the gates. A weird purple aura was emerging from its body and a heavy breathing could be hear coming from the figure. "I... I finally made it to here", the figure said, chuckling like a maniac. "I thought I would have died there... The streets are a really dangerous place that can confuse you until you lose your sanity". The slender body collapsed a couple feets away from Mei and her friends. A pair of girls that passed by looked down at it with confused and worried expression, mumbling if they should help or call somebody. Suddenly, a loud and deep gasp came boomed, followed by the lift of the figure's arms.

The girls shrieked with fear and ran away, almost crying with shock. The red hair was covering its face, but that peculiar scarlet color and the school uniform may give out some obvious hints of who was the mysterious creature. Of course, it was Ryunosuke, surprisingly with the appearance of a homeless man that passed a really bad and hard night. His arms fell flat on the ground and his body twitched. "The streets are really scary.... And I'm so hungry as well. Ah, I need some blood as well or I may go all crazy..." He was mumbling a mixture of nonsense and true facts.

Status
Not open for further replies.