My School's Most Popular Guy is... A Vampire! (w/F

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ryunosuke quickly shook his head and put a really shocked expression as he saw how Mizuki just teared in pieces his note. He slowly extended his hands towards the scene, like telling her to stop, but she just threw the pieces on the floor. He looked down at them, some tears in the back of his eyes. Mizuki was definitely a really hard shell to break for him. He looked back at her, just in time to see her smirk and expression of satisfacion before she turned around completely. After that, he frowned madly and growled, tightly his right hand into a fist. "How dare her to simply just ignore me and denied any contact with me just like that!?" he thought as he looked at the chalkboard of the class. He gritted his teeth a bit, shooking his head, not believing what was happening. The first girl that actually refuses to fall on his charmings... That was something he thought would be just in dreams.

As the time flies away, Ryunosuke stared at Mizuki's back once in a while, tapping his right foot on the floor and his right index on his desk. He still had a frown and was thinking in a way to have a revenge. He couldn't just stay like that and let Mizuki unpunished for ignoring him.

When class was over, Mizuki was immediately up and out of her seat. She hurried over to the teacher and asked him to excuse her tardiness. He gave her a dry look but she just launched into a long and boring rant. she used as many big words as she could and eventually he just got tired of hearing her talk. "Alright, sure. Just stop talking Mizuki-san." She thanked him and hurried from class.

The rest of her day was average. She ignored Ryunosuke whenever she saw him, and just focused on her school work. She didn't want to be mean to him but she also didn't want him trying his charm or whatever on her. If she ignored him long enough he would lose interest and leave her alone. Find some other nobody to make his pet project. After school Natsuki and Mai were waiting for her. "Mizu-Chan! Ready to descend to the depths of hell?" Mai yelled, grinning. Natsuki just gave a small wave. A few people shot them weird looks.

If she was calling her by a nickname, then the tall girl had apparently forgiven her for her earlier social crimes. She just... wouldn't tell Mai about the note she'd ripped up. It would only make her mad all over again. She was really starting to wonder what was on it and it bothered her. Mizuki pushed it quickly from her mind. "I guess, Natsuki-san, lead the way."

"Hey, stay were you are, Mizuki Hamasaki!" Ryunosuke was the one who yelled at Mizuki, standing right in the middle of the hallway. He had a slight frown on his face and quickly walked towards Mizuki. The students that were around there widden their eyes and looked and went silent, wondering what was going to happen. Some of them knew Mizuki has been acting pretty mean and cold towards Ryunosuke, so they won't be that surprised if he wants some revenge for her attitude. As Ryunosuke stood in front of Mizuki, he looked down at her, his frown a bit wide this time. "Why...? Why have you been ignoring me all day and acting all meany towards me?" he asked her, demanding an answer. "I haven't done anything wrong to you neither treat you that way, so you have no right to be like that with me then!"

Mumbles and whispers coming from the students witnessing the whole scene began to be heard around. Ryunosuke stood straight and crossed his arms, his scarlet eyes locked on Mizuki's crystal eyes. There was no way he will let her go... Just after she explain everything. "You even teared to pieces a note I gave you. No one have ever done that to me before and I'm really mad at that!"

Embarrassed, Mizuki looked around. Great everyone's eyes were on her. Mai in particular had her arms crossed over her chest and her eyes narrowed. The girl groaned and pulled Ryunosuke into the nearest classroom. Luckily it was empty. She shut the door behind them and turned to face the boy. "What was that? Why were you yelling like that?" Angry as he was, she stormed to the other end of the room. It was semi-dark in the room, with only the light from outside filtering in.

"So what if I was a little mean, huh? It's not as if you actually want to be my friend. Do you even like me? Because I don't think you do. You just can not stand that you, 'Mr. Popular', don't have someone falling all over you. Well if you're waiting for me to fall in love with you like all the other girls in this school you'll be waiting for a long time!" Mizuki deflated after her yelling fit and just leaned against a desk with her arms crossed. She was not the one at fault here, she couldn't be. All she had wanted to do was be left alone.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ryunosuke widden his eyes as Mizuki unexpectedly pulled him inside an empty room with her. From all the things that he guess she would do, this he didn't saw it coming. As she closed the door behind her and began to yell at him angrily, he went silent and looed at her with awe, some blush covering his cheeks. He looked away and let her yell at him all she wanted, thinking that maybe that way she will be feel better in the end. He crossed his arms and looked down, sighing with a bit of annoyance as he heard her, not liking her last statement. When she finally finished, he slowly looked up from the flor and glared at her.

He scoffed with a wide smirk and walked towards her, not saying anything. As he got near her, he grabbed her by her right arm, pulled her from the desk and pinned her against a wall besides a window. He smacked harshly his right hand against the wall, near where her head was. "Is that the case, then you leave me with no other choice than be a bad guy", he said and chuckled with a kind of evil tone, leaning his face closer to Mizuki's. He stopped it only inches to her and smirked widely. "You just shouldn't have talk to me like that, "Tsundere Princess". Cannot you see I'm more strong than you?" He scoffed and harshly poked her forehead with his right index. "Havig that cold, mean and harsh attitude towards someone that was just trying to be nice with you, even when, of course, I was just faking a little bit, but... You just should've go with it!"

Mizuki took a few tentative steps backwards as Ryunosuke stalked towards her. What was he doing? He looked kind of... scary all of a sudden. Suddenly he grabbed her and pushed her into the wall. What the hell? She jumped a little bit as his hand smacked into the wall a few inches from her head. He was so close that she could feel his breath against her skin. She was really wishing she had just been distantly pleasant right then. He was right, he was stronger, so overpowering him wasn't an option. What to do then? Ah! Of course.

Mizuki's eyes slowly got wide, even tearing up a little bit. Her bottom lip began to quiver a bit. What went unnoticed was the nails she was digging into her palms to make her eyes water. "I'm sorry Ryunosuke-San. I had just wanted to make you notice me. It's hard for me to make friends sometimes." She even went as far as to use his first name. She was a pretty good actress, so this should work.

Reactions: Stray Shinku
As Ryunosuke saw her watery eyes and her sudden sad expression, he widden his eyes a bit and quickly backed away from her. He narrowed his eyes with a really confused expression, debating with himself if she was acting everything or really mean what she said. She even called him by his name, so this was definitely serious! He clicked his tongue before letting go a deep sigh, looking away while rubbing the back of his head with his right hand. He now felt really bad for treating her the way he did and didn't knew whatto do to repay her. "I-It's okay, Mizuki", he said after a while slowly looking back at her with a calm expression. "You just was trying to make me notice you... W-Wait a second..."

He narowed his eyes a bit and looked away, placing his right hand under his chin. Now that he was thinking everything that happened until now, he remembered that he was always trying to get close to Mizuki. He even gave her a note that she rudely teared into pieces. So, in conclusion, he already noticed her for a long time from now. He widen his eyes and quickly glared at her with a slight frown, pointing at her. "I cannot believe you're actually faking all of this, Mizuki!" he shouted and frown a bit more. "Didn't you remember that I already noticed you before and you were the one that were acting all mean!? Oh, I almost on your trick... Man, you're really good..."

Reactions: FlourPower
After a moment, he pulled away from her, looking conflicted. Mizuki held in a smile. Just when she thought she was out of the water he seemed to figure out her trick. He launched into another rant, pointing his finger at her. She let the act drop and turned her nose up at him. Her phone buzzed in her pocket so she strolled over to the door. "I only did it because you dragged me in here and started pushing me around. I am sorry if I was mean to you, just leave me alone and neither of us will have to see each other okay? I am going, don't try to stop me this time."

Mizuki stepped into the hallway and was surprised to see most of the students were still there, looking at the door. A few of the girls glared when she came out. She wondered if they could hear their conversation through the door. Probably not. It had to be because she was 'mean' to him, and not because they thought she liked him. There was no way anyone could think she liked that jerk. Mai and Natsuki were still waiting for her. She walked up and cut off whatever Mai was about to say "Yeah, yeah. Please yell at me on the way to Natsuki-san's house. I'm tired of being in school."

Ryunosuke quickly stepped into the hallway, looking at how Mizuki just walk away through the hallway and towards the exit. He frowned angrily, gritting his teeth, but didn't yelled or say something. He clicked his tongue with fustration and crossed his arms, tapping his right foot on the floor. "If she think this whole thing is over, she's wrong!" he thought as he kept looking at her. "She may had won this battle, but the war has only begun..." With that said, he chuckled kind of evily. He was in the middle of the hallway, so every looked over at him with pokerfaces, wondering why he was just chuckling with himself. They all blamed Mizuki, thinking that she actually did something to him that was sloly dragging Ryunosuke to madness.

As Mizuki reunited with her friends, Ryunosuke secretely and sneakily began to follow her, determined to stalk her for a while. he also wanted to know more about, like where did she lived or at least hwere her house was.

"-And you just tore it up? What did it say? Did you even look at it. Uh! How am I ever supposed to find my true love if all the guys see me hanging out with scary old Mizuki!" Mai yelled, waving her hands around so wildly she almost hit Natsuki in the face. The girl ducked casually, as if she was used to this sort of thing. After frowning Mai swung her school bag at her friend. Mizuki jumped back, almost knocking over a vendor's cart. He gave her a dirty look and they hurried forward.

"Watch it! And we're the same age you idiot. Look I said I was sorry. I'm sure guys will still like you. You're like, pretty, and stuff." Mizuki offered. She wasn't just saying it. She really did think that her friend was pretty, it was just hard for her to say that kind of stuff. Natsuki nodded in agreement as they turned the corner into the residential neighborhoods.

"Well... I suppose I can forgive you. Just stop fighting with Ryunosuke sempai! I know you think he's a player but not all guys are like- " Mai started. Mizuki cut her off with a bone chilling glare and for the sake of her own life Mai stopped talking. They walked in peaceful silence until they got to Natsuki's house. Natsuki went to open the door but her brother ripped in open before she could.

Hinata, whose name ironically meant facing the sun, was squinting against the harsh light. He was dressed in all black and looked a little like the kind of guy you would not want to meet in a dark alley. When he pulled back his hood though, his hair was a cheery dyed-blonde and his smile was easy. "Hey little sis. Hi Mizuki-chan, Mai-chan! Ready for the seance?" Mizuki nodded in return to his greeting. Hinata was one of the few guys she could stand. One of the few people, in general. She had not been lying when she had told Ryunosuke that making friends was hard for her.

"Hi I guess. Why do you always have to dress so creepy?" Mai said, rolling her eyes. Hinata just beamed at her like a love sick puppy. Not that Mai even noticed. Natsuki and Mizuki traded a look. It was not really hard to figure out that 'the perfect guy' that Mai was looking for was closer then she knew. If she would just get over her expectations and see Hinata for the great guy he really was. He even got Mizuki's stamp of approval. Ah well. The three friends stepped inside, taking off their shoes. Mai shut the door behind them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ryunosuke has been following Mizuki and his friends all this time, randomly disguised with that classical silly glasses that had an old big nose and a bold and black mustache. More funny was that in the background, the theme song of "The Pink Panther" was playing as he sneakily hid behind some posts, trash cans and even sat in bank while taking out a newspaper out of nowhere for coveing his face. That last part won't actually work due to his red hair that looks like a blazing antorch in the middle of the sunset. Some people that where passing by noticed his suspicious actions and a mother, thinking that he was some kind of creep, quickly pulled her daugther close to her and give Ryunosuke a dirty look as she quickly passed him by. "What the problem?" he asked her, turning around for face her while helding out his arms a bit. "It's nothing out of this world to see a normal teenage trying to stalk a bunch of girls". A granny that was slowly walking through a sideway at the other side of the street looked at him with a mad expression, waving her right arm quickly while holding her stick. "That's really creepy, boy! Oh, dear... What's wrong with the juvinile these days? Back on my days..."

Ryunosuke quickly raised his right hand with his eyes norrowed, gesturing a "stop" sign. "Sorry, grandma, but nobody cares about your days of yore..." The old lady began to yell at him, waving her arms madly. Ryunosuke quickly looked around and continue to follow Mizuki as he make sure he was on a fair distance. He had reached so far by now, so he didn't wanted to ruined this "mission". In a few, the girls finally reached a residential neighboorhood. It was quite pretty, with a bunch of nice houses and some kids playing happily on their yards. There was a really peaceful ambient and Ryunosuke, believe it or not, realy liked this place. He wondered why he haven't been in the place before.

Minutes later, he made a quick stop and hide behind a post as the girls finally came to an end in front of a house. Ryunosuke peeked his head besides the post and looked over at the girl, hearing the small conversation between them. That's when he found out that house was actually Mizuki's friend, Natsumi, and the guy that came out from it was Natsumi's brother. Ryunosuke began to think about how weird and creepy that guy looked, slowly rubbing his chin. "A "seance, huh...?" Ryunosuke chuckled and hide completely behind the post, shooking his head with amousment. "Didn't knew Mizuki was into those kind of stuff... I wonder how she will react if I tell her my "secret". He slowly looked down at the ground, fixing his eyes on his "All Star" black and white Converse with a small smile. Telling her his secret wasn't an option, because he knew how pissed his parents would be if they found out that.

As he heard the light smack of the door closing, Ryunosuke sighed and nodded, jumping out of his hiding and walking towards the door. He felt nervous about this. If he knock at the door, he knew Mizuki would be really mad and probably would break him into two on a burt of rage. Still, just like Mai siad, Ryunosuke really want to make "real friends". The one that called themselves his "friends" were just fake ones that only spent some time woth him for gain popularity. That's the ugly truth behind the great "Royal Dragon", that's more like the poor "Lonely Dragon". He actually was jelous of Mizuki , secretely, for having such great friends as Mai and Natsumi. He knew he had Rosebelle, but that was because she had a really strong crush on him.

Ryunosuke slowly looked at the door, debating with himself if it was good to knock or just go away and forget about everything. After all, he remembered that Mizuki told him she didn't want anything to do with him like 3 times today. His face went a bit sad as he sighed and looked down. Just when he was about to turn around, he quickly frwned a bit and slapped his cheeks a bit, nodding. "Just don't give up, Ryunosuke. Nobody said that making real friends would be an easy task. You just have to try hard! Just go get it, tiger! You can do this!" With that thought, Ryunosuke smiled a bit with a confident smile and knocked atthe door 3 times before standing up straight. His smile suddenly plastered and his body began to shake like a rattle, not actually knowing what to say or how to explain how he actually managed to arrive here.

Hinata led them through the house to the dining room. It was a relatively normal looking house to hold a seance in. Family pictures were on the wall and there were dishes piled in the sink. On the dining room table were three candles and a plate of rice balls. Mai went to grab one but Hinata shook his head. "Those are a food offering for the spirits." Mai rolled her and took one anyway. Hinata sighed good naturedly. "I guess the spirits will make do with one less rice ball." Natsuki giggled.

Mai and Mizuki set the table while Natsuki and her brother set the table. The two really did look weird together with Natsuki in her school uniform and Hinata with his dark robes and dyed hair. He was in his last year at their high school, although he skipped school a lot. The doorbell rang and the three girls traded curious glances. Hinata just kept lighting candles. If he was surprised he didn't show it. "I'll get it." Mai offered, standing up.

Mizuki heard the door open and a gasp of surprise. "Ryunosuke-senpai, hi! We are just about to have a seance! With ghosts and stuff, you should come in!" Shocked, Mizuki's head shot up. What was that jerk doing here? Had he followed her here? Neither Hinata nor Natsuki looked bothered that Ryunosuke was being invited into their house. She would get angry for him. Her aura turned instantly dark.

Mai came bouncing around the corner with the redhead in tow. Scowling, Mizuki opened her mouth to say something, but Hinata cut her off. With a creepy smile, he stared right at her. "Hello Ryunosuke-san. We could use another person for the seance, couldn't we Mizuki-chan?" Hinata was in another one of his creepy moods that always made people do what he said. She scowled but didn't say anything else, grabbing a rice ball of the table and eating it quickly. Hinata rolled his eyes, but his creepy smile disappeared. He put the three candles back on the table and dimmed the lights. It was suddenly a much more creepy atmosphere. "Everybody sit down and link hands please. Remember not to let go until the seance is over."

As the door suddenly open, Ryunosuke smiled and raised his hand, about to say something, but the energetic Mai burst out talking quickly, totally excited for seeing him before grabbing his hand and pulling him inside. Ryunosuke widen his eyes and let himself been dragged by Mai, not believing that she actually didn't wonder neither ask how in the world he arrived here. He made a pokerface, thinking that Mizuki's friends were definitely weird. As Mai led him to the dinning room, Ryunosuke looked around, noticing the table with lighten cnadles and a plate with a ball of rice, which two of them were eaten by Mizuki and Mai. He knew instantly that a seance would happen here. It's not that he was scared of these things, but yeah, he thought peope that made these stuff were totally weirdos.

He looked over at Mizuki, wondering why in the world she liked these things. A drop of sweat appeared on his forehead as he noticed the angry expression of Mizuki, her evil glare sending daggers at him. He smiled nervously, raising his right hand at her. As Hinata came to him for welcome him, Ryunosuke looked at him and quickly bowed at him, smiling a bit and sweating nervously. He was really bad at meeting new people, especially those that came to him with such a friendly attitude. "T-Thank you for letting me join this seance, sir", he said and quickly took out a bag of candies from his pocket. He hand it to Hinata. "I hope that could work as an offering to the spirits".

Ryunosuke was actually trying to be nice and at least give something for the ceremony, activity or however a seance can be called. He then walked towards a chair that was between Mai and Mizuki. He slowly sat down and looked over at Natsumi with a smile, raising his right hand. "E-Eh... I-I hope I'm not bothering someone here..."

Hinata put Ryunosuke's candies on the table next to the remaining rice balls and then sat down. Mai and Natsuki followed. Finally Ryunosuke sat down right next to her. Did he think she was going to hold her hand during this whole thing. "Time to link hands, everyone." Hinata reminded them cheerfully. No way in hell Mizuki opened her mouth to talk but Mai kicked her brutally under the table. She yelled and everybody looked at her. Grumbling with a barely noticeable blush she grabbed Ryunosuke's hand. He had just had to sit next to her.

When all of their hands were linked together, Hinata began speaking in a voice that was a pitch lower than his usual. "Chant with me, if you would. Spirits of the past, move among us. Be guided by the light of this world and visit upon us. We lay forth these offerings upon you in return." Natsuki already seemed to know it, and picked up halfway through the first chant. The others joined in soon after. Although she did not believe in ghost, Mizuki had to admit it was a little creepy to hear them all chanting in one voice like that. In the dark, no less. The candles were flickering lightly with the lull of their voices. After about six chants, Hinata stopped talking. He waited for the others to fall into silence before speaking again. "If you are a spirit among us, make your presence known."

There was a long silence. Mizuki rolled her eyes. She knew it. From somewhere in the house there was a creak. Mai's hand tightened in hers and the girl gave her a wide eyed look. Mizuki was unimpressed. Jeez it was just the wind. "Hello, welcome back to the land of the living." Hinata intoned. "We would like to ask some questions, if that is okay?" Silence. "Tap once for yes, twice for no."

Hinata nodded at Mai and the girl gave him a nervous look. "Uh, well hello Mr Spirit. Or Mrs. Spirit!" The girl added hastily. "Do you... like riceballs?" Mizuki thought it was a bit of a silly question but kept silent. She wanted to know what would happen. Not that she was expecting a response, but surely everyone else was. What would they do when nothing happened?

Ryunosuke hold back Mizuki's and Mai's hands with a smile, a drop of sweat on his forehead as he sensed the kick Mai gave Mizuki for force her to hold his hand. On his mind, he was sying sorry to her and was planning to do something tomorrow or other day for compensate the troubles. As Hinata began to chant something weird and that he haven't heard before, Ryunosuke widen his eyes a bit, making a pokerface. He thought that Hinata finally lost it, but when he saw that everyone began to repeat the chant, he looked at them and slowly began to say the chant, even if it were just the first words. This was so new for him, but he wasn't scared at all. It was as if he had accostumed to this paranormal things.

After everyone went silent, Ryunosuke looked back at Hinata, wondering what would happen next. When he asked if there was a spirit around, Ryunosuke quickly looked down, smiling as he tried hard ot to laugh hard. He knew Hinata would take that as an insult or something disrespectful, but all of this was way too hillarious. "Do he really think a spirit will come out of nowhere here?" he thought and shook his head, chuckling in his mind. "Well, I have to give him some credit for the nice try, though..." As he slowly looked up from the table, his eyes widen as he felt his heart skip a beat and his right hand burning a bit. He quickly let go of Mizuki's hand and hide his hand under the table. He looked won, sweating nervously.

"Crap...! Not now... Not when I'm with all this people..." His hand began to shake and Ryunosuke's body tensed up completely. He was trying really had to contend his "secret", but he didn't knew if he would be able to do it. "C-Can somebody tell me what time it is?" he asked, interrupting whatever Hinata was doing.

Before anything had the chance to happen, Ryunosuke yanked his hand away from her abruptly. Mizuki frowned. She had not been enjoying hands with him either but he didn't have to be some violent about it. He had a weird expression on his face, and almost nervous one. As soon as Hinata saw that their hands were unlinked he blew out the candles, looking just as nervous. There was a bit of fumbling and then the lights came on. "It's a good thing the spirit had not appeared yet before you unlinked hands." Hinata said somberly. Regardless of whether ghosts were real or not, it was clear that Hinata believed in them.

Mai looked a little disappointed and Natsuki looked a little confused. Clearly they had been hoping to seem some ghosts. Hinata had his usual cheery and a bit creepy smile, not at all fazed by the apparent lack of ghost. He checked his watch. "It's about four o'clock. Sorry if you got scared, but next time don't unlink hands okay?" Hinata laughed good naturedly and Natsuki decided it was was safe to eat a rice ball for herself and grabbed one. Mizuki wondered why Ryunosuke suddenly cared about the time.

Ryunosuke widen his eyes a bit as Hinato told him about the time. He wasn't scared about the whole failed seance or anything. He ws worried about what would happen to him if he didn't hurry for stop it. He began to stood up from his chair, somehow quick. "U-Um... C-Can I use your bathroom, Hinata-san?" he asked, looking at him with a small smile, something not usual for him, because most of the time, he just gave out a wide smile. He was really nervous and it was more than obvious that he was trying to hide something no matter what.

"Don't worry about it. It wil be quick, I promise". He slowly looked at everyone before looking back at Hinata, hoping he doesn't look all suspicious.

"It's right down the hall!" Hinata told him. They all traded looks when he was gone. Mai started into a really long speech about how she wasn't afraid of ghosts and she knew that nothing bad would happen. Sure. Mizuki had seen the way she shook when the door squeaked.

"I wonder what's wrong with Ryunosuke-san?" Natsuki said, frowning. "I hope he isn't sick. You should go check on him Mizuki." They all looked at her. Great.

"What! Why?" Mizuki protested, knowing she was probably going to get bullied into it anyways. "He doesn't even like me." They all just kept staring, not even blinking or anything. "Ugh- fine! Just stop doing... whatever it is that you're doing." She trudged down the hall to the bathroom and knocked. "Aisaka-san are you okay?"

There was only silence when Mizuki knocked at the door and asked Ryunosuke if he was alright. Then, all of a sudden, so light growls came out from inside of te bathroom, followed by some groans. After that, there was a thud and a weird red light that came out from the bottom of the door. Then, again, a wierd silence fell in the hallways where the bathroom was. Definitely, something wrong was happening or happened inside the bathroom.

"M-Mizuki-cha', is that you out there?" Ryunouske finally asked, the tone of his voice sounding kind of funny. "I don' know what you heard, but I just wa't you to know I'm just fi'e, okay?" By the way he was speaking, something definitely happened to him, especially to his voice or the way he pronunces some words.

Mizuki watched light eyed as the red light vanished from under the door. What the heck? She pulled on the knob a bit, but it was locked. He didn't sound alright at all. Should she go get Hinata? "You clearly aren't okay." She snapped, putting her hands on her hips in impatience. "You're slurring your words and... are you drunk? Oh my god you're drunk!" She cried. What kind of jerked showed up to someone's house drunk and then got sick in their bathroom. "You better come out here Aisaka-san!"

• Love
Status
Not open for further replies.