My School's Most Popular Guy is... A Vampire! (w/F

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
"W-What!? Of cours' I'm not dru'k, baka!" Ryunosuke replied with a shout, quickly opening the door and jumping out of it. He glared at Mizuki with a slight frown, covering his mouth with his right hand. "What make you thi'k I'm dru'k!?" He narrowed his eyes and pouted, even what that couldn't be visible due to him covering his mouth. There was something different on him now that he came out of the bathroom. For some reason, the red hue of his eyes seemed more darker than before and his light cinammon skin kind of pale. Definitely something happened and Ryunosuke was trying to hide it no matter what.

Reactions: FlourPower
Mizuki narrowed her eyes, putting her face right next to his to glare at him. Obviously something was up and she didn't like being lied to. "I don't think you're telling the truth. Something is weird with you and I want to know what it is!" She jabbed a finger at his chest. His eyes even looked weird. So was he high and not drunk? Hinata called from the dining room to ask if everything was alright and she called back that it was.

Reactions: Stray Shinku
Ryunosuke widen his eyes a bit as Mizuki leaned way too closer to him and was surprised she noticed the changing on his eyes. He looked at her and sighed with annoyance before scoffing and looking down at the floor, uncovering his mouth since his face was a bit hidden. "Oh, Mizuki, Mizuki... You should've just let this pass..." With that said, he quickly dashed towards her at an inhuman speed and grabbed her. Then, he lightly pinned her against a wall and leaned his face at her. He smiled widely, but with his mouth close, because he was still hidding something. Hinata was calling them now, so they had return there now or him or the other would come.

He sighed and looked at her. "Fin', I guess I have to tell you", he said and grinned widely, showing off what he was trying so hard to hide: a pair of white, big and sharp fangs. He pointed at them with his right index finger. "You see these babies, sweetheart? They're real fa'gs, my dear". He then give two steps away from her and chuckled, moving his hair a bit with a sasy smirk. "An' these thi'gs makes me a Vampire. Surprise, Mizuki-cha'!" He said that last sentence while waving his hands a bit on his sides, chuckling.

Quicker than Mizuki could follow, she was pinned against the wall. Confusion slowly seeped through her. What had just happened? Was he on some kind of adrenaline rush or something? Mizuki and Mai had seen something like that on TV one time. His endearments brought her back to reality. "I am not your sweetheart or your baby or your d-" She stuttered to a stop. Wait what? What? She stared, transfixed at the two sharp points of his teeth. Had he just said that he was a vampire? This was not happening. She was crazy. He was crazy. They were both crazy, but Ryunosuke could not be a vampire. It simply couldn't happen.

"What are you talking about? Don't be ridiculous." She said, trying to steal her voice. "Is this some kind of revenge prank? Well I won't fall for it, okay! What's really going on?" He couldn't be a vampire. Vampire's weren't real. And besides, she had seen him out in the sun for one thing. And eating too. Surely she had seen him eat at some point?

Ryunosuke noticed the confusion and shock on Mizuki's face. He laughed, totally amoused and enjoying every single second of that. It worth a million for him. "You really thi'k I'm joki'g, Mizuki?" he asked with a chuckle and opened his arms wide, looking at her with a wide grin. "Alright, the'! Why do't you come closer a'd touch them? They're as real as 1+1=2". He chuckle and stood there, his eyes glowing a bit, awaiting for her to realize he wasn't joking around. He really wanted to see more of her shocked face, it was way too delightful for his sadistic side. He also could smell her fear, even if it was just a small amount. He was quite surprised by that, because it was as if Mizuki was kind of accostumed to these kind of stuff.

"Well, I don't blame her if she doesn't get that shock, though", he thought as he kept looking at her, opening his mouth a bit for make it easy for Mizuki for touch his fangs if she dared.

"You can't just go around asking people to stick their hand in your mouth!" Mizuki scolded. From the other room the others traded confused glances. What the heck were those two talking about? She blinked at his teeth, confused. No way this was really happening. Slowly, with her eyes narrowed Mizuki reached out and pushed a finger against his tooth. "Ow!" She pulled away. It was sharp, and it felt like a real tooth. Not a plastic prop or anything.

Feeling a little dizzy Mizuki leaned against the wall and blinked at him. She supposed he did look a little like a vampire. That would explain his weird eyes. Mizuki had always thought that maybe he was an albino and he had dyed his hair red to cover it up. Not that she thought that much about Ryunosuke anyways. "If you're really... a vampire... then are all of the legends true? What about crosses and sunlight and all of that stuff?"

As Mizuki began to speak about crosses and the sun, he laugh out loud and shook his head. "You know? It's really funny how huma's thi'k that some silly crosses a'd a bit of su'light will literally kill a vampire", he replied and sighed, holding his stomatch, because it hurt him a bit for laughing so much. "The sulight does't kill me, my dear. But yeah, if I stay way too lo'g i' the su', my ski' will really get ta'ned. A'd about crosses, mmh... They does't kill me neither hurt, but I may sometimes get mad if poi'ted out with one". He grinned widely with a silly smile, poking his cheek with his right index while sticking out his tongue. "Talki' about havi' a really hate towards those thi'gs!"

After that, he yawned widely, his sharp and cute fangs totally exposed as he stretched out a bit. "Another curious fact about this is that I o'ly tur' i'to a full vampire after 4 o'clock. Also, due to my great fa'gs, I may talk a bit fu'ny". He chuckled and looked at her. "But I guess you already noticed that".

Mizuki was at the point where she wasn't convinced, but wasn't completely rejecting it either. It was a big world after all. It would make more sense that supernatural things like vampires did exist than not exist. And if anyone was going to be a vampire, she wasn't surprised that it was a casanova like Ryunosuke. How else could she explain the fangs that had come out of nowhere and the weird color of his eyes. "Aisaka-san let's say I believe you. If, in that hypothetical situation, I did I would have a lot more questions I wanted to ask." She told him, arms crossed over her chest.

In the dining room Hinata was getting more concerned. Was the boy really sick? Did they accidentally break something and did not want to tell him. Maybe a spirit had gotten them! He got up to hurry down the hall. "Mizuki-chan, I'll come help okay?" Mizuki gave Ryunosuke a wide eyed look. "How are you going to hide those from him? How the heck are you going to get home, even?"

Ryunosuke eeked and began to sweat nervously, about to panic. "Hehe... That's actually a really good question, Mizuki-cha'" he replied, thinking about something quick. After a couple of seconds, he widen his eyes a bit and looked back at Mizuki with a smile. "Aha! I might have somethi' o' my pockets!" With that said, he put his right hand on his right pocket, looking for something, Then, out of nowhere, he took out a blue handkerchief. He chuckled and shook it a bit while looking at Mizuki with a slight smirk. "It's always great to keep one of these arou' just i' case you need it". Without lossing more time, he quickly tied up the handkerchief around his jaw and covered his mouth completely.

After making sure it was all tight, he lift a thumb up at Mizuki. "I will really appreciate if you keep this secret, Mizuki-cha'" he told her and bowed a bit. "O'egai, kohai..."

Mizuki blinked at him. He looked like some wanna be punk or gang member. She pulled it up so it would cover his nose as well as his mouth. Her hand pulled back just as Hinata came around the corner. He blinked at them, taking in Ryunosuke's strange appearance. "Ah? Ryunosuke-kohai are you alright?"

"He's fine, Hinata-san. He just got a nose bleed and he is a bit insecure about it, that's all." Mizuki lied. Hinata nodded, still looking confused. "I still think he is feeling a bit unwell so I am going to take him home." She said, grabbing Ryunosuke's arms and pulling him back to the dining room. Mai and Natsuki looked up at them. "I'm taking Aiska-san home."

"Oh, really? Okay sure. We'll see you tomorrow at school!"Natsuki said. Mai looked really happy about something. Mitsuki bowed to them and then to Hinata who was standing in the door frame and then hurried to put on her shoes. When they were secure on her feet she and Ryunosuke went outside."

Ryunosuke nodded at everything Mizuki told Hinata for explain what was "happening" to him, though he saw a bit too much about the nosebleding thing. Just when he was about to saw something, he widen his eyes and yelped as Mizuki suddenly grabbed his arm and dragged him with her toward sthe dinning room. A drop of sweat appeared on his forehead and he waved his right hand at everyone as a goodbye. he didn't wanted to leave yet, but due to the unusual circunstances, the wise thing to do was leaving and Mizuki knew that. he sighed and let her dragged him with her, blushing a faintly as he realized the close distance between them.

Once outside, he walked besides her, looking away while rubbing the back of his head. It was already 5 o'clock and the sun was slowly hiding in the horizing, making the sky look all orange. He smiled brightly, his scarlet eyes glistening with delightness. "Is't the twilight such a wo'derful nature phe'ome'om?" he asked, slowly looking at Mizuki.

"Um, yeah sure. I guess." Mizuki said. It was just the sky after all. She guessed it did look kind of pretty when it was that color. She never really stopped to notice. She looked up at in silence for a second but knew that Mai was probably being nosy and watching from the window or something weird like that. "Listen I won't tell anybody about all of this or anything. Bye."

She would keep his secret and they could go their separate ways. Confusion had dulled her hostility. She needed time to process. Mizuki set off towards her house, which wasn't very far away. Mizuki figured that there was no reason that Ryunosuke couldn't get home by himself. He had probably had to get home hiding his fangs before.

As Mizuki go on her own to her home, Ryunosuke quickly dahsed towards her from embraced her with his arms around her waist. The handkerchief fell off his mouth and he had a serious expression while he looked back. "Mizuki-cha', be quiet for a bit, will you?" he said and quickly ran towards a small alley on the way. He pinned Mizuki on a wall and leaned his face closer to her, way too close, because their lips rosed a bit. He still had a serious expression when he fixed his eyes on her.

After a few seconds of that, a pair of tall figures pass by running, dressed in white and red royal clothes. The stopped in the middle of the street and looked at themselves, talking in a weird tongue. After that, they nodded and began to ran once again, leaving the zone where Ryunosuke and Mizuki where. Letting go a slight sigh, Ryunosuke leaned back from mizuki and let her go. He carefully peeked his head out of the alley and looked around, making sure the figures gone. "Everythi' is clear", he said and slowly got of of the alley. He scoffed and turned around to look at Mizuki with a slight smirk, his right fang showing off over his lower lip. "That was close..."

Mizuki stared wide eyed at Ryunosuke, her heart beating really fast. He was way too close for her own comfort. What was it with this guy and pinning her against walls? He pulled away when the two men ran off. Pressing her hand to her lips she narrowed her eyes at him. Mizuki quickly walked over and hit him none too lightly on the back of the head. "What the heck was that you jerk? You can't just go around pushing me into things a-and getting all in my face you baka!"

She turned her back to him, fuming. What had he been thinking? She was still a bit embarrassed. Obviously he had wanted to hide from those guys but couldn't he have left her there? Mizuki turned back around trying to stay calm and not hit him again. "Who were those guys?"

• Bucket of Rainbows
"Itai!" Ryunosuke flicnhed and whimpered as Mizuki smacked the back of his head, not seeing that coming. He sighed with annoyance and glared at her, rubbing his head. Just when he was about to ask why she did that for, she was already yelling at him of why he had to pinned her on walls and almost kissed her. He scoffed and looked away, crossing his arms. "Oh, come o', do' 'eed be that ru'e", he said with a slight frown. "I just saved your life. You shoul' be tha'kful with me". He then turned aroud and looked at her with a smirk, which slowly faded when she asked which those men was.

He sighed and looked away, staying silent for a while. Then, he looked back at Mizuki. "They're some of the guards of my home, probably se't by my pare'ts", he replied.

Mizuki frowned at that. What was he talking about. "Wait your home? You aren't from here? And why would you even need guards? Are you some vampire hot shot or something?" Mizuki asked sarcastically. She was surprised that he had mentioned his parents. She guessed even vampires had parents but she had been thinking that maybe he was a test tube baby or something? She peeked her head out of the alley to look for the guards, then turned her blue eyes back on his red ones.

"And how exactly do you figure you saved my life? They would have killed me for just randomly standing on the street?" Mizuki asked, crossing her arms over her chest and staring him down. Just a few hours ago Ryunosuke was an average teenager who she wanted nothing to do with. Now he was a vampire who had apparently just saved her life.

"They were vampires whom see every huma' as a threat", replied Ryunosuke while crossing his arms. "They would had killed you without givi' you time for react". He scoffed and grinned, looking down at her. "That's of why I saved your precious live, Ice Queen". He said queen with a bit of effort due to his fangs. He then moved his scarlet hair to his right and turned around, looking up at the orange sky with a calm expression. A warm breeze came across, making his hair brush a bit. "A' no, I don' live o' this 'ormal eighborhood. I actually live kin' of far from here o' a ma'sio' with my parents, whom are kin' a' quee' from a very far lan'". With that said, Ryunosuke turned around and looked at Mizuki with a slight cocky smirk. "You're in fron' the on' heir of the Aisaka's cla'". He chuckled and walked closer to her, standing besides her with his eyes closed and crossing his arms. "I bet you didn' saw that comin', didn't you? That the "Royal Drago'" actually had royalty roots".

Ryunosuke opened his eyes and turned to face Mizuki completely. He chuckled, guessing he was all shock from such revelation. "Those idiots were searching for me because I bet my paren' got all freaked because I haven' show up there before 4 o'clock".

• Love
Mizuki jumped back, suddenly scared by his sudden proximity. There was still some lingering doubt, but mostly she had accepted that he was what he said he was. Was he going to kill her now that she knew his secret? Her hands flew up to her neck, but he didn't seem like he was about to bite her or anything so he relaxed after a minute. "If you're a prince that explains your attitude. And don't call me 'Ice Queen'? Or any of the other stuff? Where the heck do you keep getting all these nicknames from?"

She studied him. His hair only looked even more like fire with the dying rays of the sun shining through it. Mizuki guessed he wouldn't look too weird in a crown or something. "If that's why they're upset then you should go home now." She hesitated, not sure if she should say one last thing but deciding to just get it out in the open. If he wanted to 'dispose' of her, he could have done it by now. Could have just let the guards get her. So was he waiting for something? "Are you going to kill me now?" If he said yes, she would put up one hell of a fight.

Of course I'm 'ot goi' to kill you, baka..." He scoffed and looked at her with a smile. He shook his head, not believing she thought he would do such a thing. As she told him to not call her "Ice Queen", he laughed and shrugged. "Well, maybe if you stop acti' all cold and rude, I should stop calli' you like that. Don' you thi'?" He chuckled and raised his right index finger, lightly poking her nose with a slight smirk. "I'm trusting that you won' go all crazy a' tell everyo' about me bee' a vampire. Well, it's 'ot that they goi' to believe you that easily, but please, just don' do it".

After saying all that, he sighed and put his hands on his pockets, turning around for look at the way he should take for return to his home. Had a serious and kind of sad expression, like if he didn't wanted to go to his home. "Returin' home, huh...? I don' thi'k I wa' to do that..."

"What if I called you Dracula or something, huh? I bet you wouldn't like that would you!" Mizuki said defensively. Then in a more serious tone "Look we're not friends or anything but I won't tell anyone your secret. Okay? Not like anyone would believe me anyways. I barely believe it myself." Her phone buzzed and she checked it. Her mother was making dinner and wanted to know when she would be home.

"I should probably go home. My mom's making dinner and I need to finish my homework." Mizuki noticed his sad expression and frowned reflexively. "Hey what's wrong with you?" It came out blunt and crass, which wasn't what she had intended. She swallowed and tried again. "Why can't you go home?"

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.