My School's Most Popular Guy is... A Vampire! (w/F

Status
Not open for further replies.
It felt like a shot on his heart when Mizuki said coldly that he wasn't her friend. He slowly looked down and nodded, sadly. "I-I see..." he mumbled and slowly began to walk, ignoring her question about why he didn't want to return to his home. He clicked his tongue and put his hands on his pockets. "That's somethi' out of your busis'ess, Ice Queen..." He said that with a cold and rude tone, obviously hurt and mad with her. Ryunosuke had a point there, though. if Mizuki didn't considered him a friend, she won't also mind or care about his problems.

He was really mad. No matter how hard he tried to be nice with her, she just act all mean, cold and rude with him, sometimes even with no reason at all. No wonder why people know her like the "Ice Queen" on the school.

"Hey, look I'm sorry!" Mizuki yelled after him. She hadn't meant to make him really upset but she didn't really trust a lot of people. It had been a while since she'd tried to talk to people she didn't know and her demeanor was a really suspicious and jaded one. Just because he wasn't a friend yet didn't mean he couldn't be one, Mizuki reasoned. As long as he didn't start trying to put the moves on her or anything. She wouldn't have her heart broken by a guy ever again.

She hurried over to him. "L-look Aisaka-san. If you don't want to go home yet you can come to my house for dinner. My mom is a really good cook. If you eat, of course. If not you could still come and" She choked a little bit but pressed on "Hang out. Or whatever. If you want." Great now she looked like an idiot. She never cared about hurting people's feelings before, at least people who weren't her friends. Maybe it was just because he was so sensitive.

Reactions: Stray Shinku
|| Sorry for the really delayed reply. I've been realy busy and I was on that damn Black Friday and bought this new laptop!!! x3 ||

As Mizuki began to explain she didn't meat to hurt him and quickly invited him to come to her house for dinner, Ryunosuke stopped on his tracks, his eyes glistening with joy. He slowly turned around and looked at her, smiling widely. "You said di'ner, huh?" he said and nodded, walking towards her. "Apologies accepted, my dear Mizuki-cha'! A'd, please, you ca' call me by my name or just Ryu for make thi'gs more easy for you". He chuckled happily and stood in front of her, a really genuine and cute happy expression and smile on his face. He gesturedto his right with his hand. "Lead the way and mi'd if we stop in a grocery store?"

He blushed faintly and looked down, tapping his right and left index fingers together, still smiling. "I-I would like to buy a dessert for the di'ner. It's the least I ca' do for the i'vitation..." It was the first time somebody was kind enough to invite him for a dinner or to any place, so he was knew to that. He thought that bringing something would show how thankful and glad he was.

Reactions: FlourPower
He seemed a lot happier now, which was okay she guessed. At least he wasn't upset and accusing her of being a bully. "Fine... I'll call you Ryunosuke-san but only because my parents would think it was weird if I didn't. You don't really have to buy anything, but you can if you want." She muttered. See, she was being nice? "Come on, the store is this way." She walked off, waiting for him to follow. Mizuki wasn't sure whether or not the redhead knew where the grocery store in this area was. Did he even go there?

"Hey." She said suddenly. "Do you even go to the grocery store? I thought vampires didn't have to eat or anything." She kicked a rock with her foot. "And don't you have to drink blood instead?" Where the heck would he even get it from? Surely if he drank from someone they would tell everybody what he was.

Ryunsouke pouted with a cute expression, his cheeks filling with some air. He looked at Mizuki and stood in front of her, lightly poking her nose with his right index finger. "What do you thi'k we are, Mizuki-cha'?" he asked, feeling a bit offended. "We are't only blood suckers bei'gs, you know? We ca' eat other stuff like a normal huma'. It's just that blood it's our mai' source of food and essce'cial for our livi'g". He sighed and turned to his right, beginning to walk besides her while crossing his arms. "I ca'not believe that huma's are always thi'ki'g that vampires o'ly exist for just suck blood a'd that all of us are evil. Well, here's a curious fact: YOU'RE ALL WRO'G". He nodded quickly, totally agreed with what he was saying and totally confident that it was all the truth, Surprisingly, everything he said was truth, but sadly only just a few vampires weren't evil at all. Some of them even preferred of drink animal blood than humans'.

"A'd for your i'formatio', I dri'k blood from pouches", he added, replying to Mizuki's answer of from where he get the blood. He slowly looked at her with a serious expression. "I buy some boxes of blood pouches every week to some hospitals, lyi'g by sayi'g that I'm a doctor". He scoffed and shook his head, looking at their way while placing his hands on his pockets. "Some people are pretty easily to trick and manage..."

Mizuki put her hands up as he ranted. "Hey, how should I know? I didn't even know that you existed how am I supposed to know what you're like?" They got to the store in no time and Mizuki looked around. Now that she thought about it she had some pocket change left from the breakfast she didn't get. Maybe she would buy herself a candy bar. If she did that her sister would complain about Mizuki not buying her one as well, and she didn't have the money to buy two. The girl sighed to herself. She might as well just buy one for the younger girl and spare herself the complaining. Dinner would be soon anyways.

"Hey, so I guess you can find your stuff huh? I'm going to go get something too and I'll meet you back here in a few minutes." Without waiting for the popular boy's response Mizuki wandered off down the aisle to where she knew all the candy was. If it was for herself then she would have known what to get instantly, but what did her sister like? She finally settled on something with a lot of chocolate and caramel, which she knew Kimi would like.

|| Oh, my God! I'm so sorry! I didn't recieved notifications of this! SORRY!!! ||

"H-Hey, hold on a seco'd, Mizu-" Just as Ryunosuke turned around to face her, Mizuki already left him all by himself. He stood there with a panicked expression, his right eyebrow twitching and wit his mouth wide open. After reaction, he quickly looked around, some questions marks floating above his head a she tried to find the aisle of desserts. He didn't knew at all the neigborhood where Mizuki live, so it was more than expected that he definitely wouldn't knew a thing about this shop. He began to wander around the place, sweating nervously and about to break into full panic mode. Believe it or not, Ryunosuke was the type of guy that was afraid of unknown places, sure, thanks to his overprotective parents that didn't let him explore the world all by himself.

"Oh, crap oh, crap, oh crap...! I thi'k I'm lost...!" he mumbled with a nervous and scared short chuckled. "A'd I ca'not fi'd Mizuki-cha' anywhere... Oh, tha,k you for leaving me alo'e, baka!" He kept walking through the hallways at full speed, looking around while searching for Mizuki. The people looked at him with pokerfaces, some even chuckling silently by how silly Ryunosuke looked.

(It's no sweat)

After almost five minutes with no sign of Ryunosuke, Mizuki began to get annoyed. Where the heck is he? Maybe the guards from earlier had gotten him. The thought made her a bit nervous. It wasn't like she cared that much about him, she was worried for herself. Ryunosuke said that the guards might kill her. She supposed she might be a little worried about him too, but then again she could just be sleep deprived. This whole vampire thing was just too weird. Mizuki got tired of waiting and just bought her stuff. Still no sign of 'The Royal Dragon'. Did he ditch me? She wondered. Tired of waiting for him, Mizuki took off in search.

She asked a lady in the dairy aisle who said said she'd seen a redheaded boy a few aisles down. The woman then launched into a rant about how handsome he was and back in her day- blah, blah. Mizuki tuned her out and dismissed herself as soon as she could. She finally spotted Ryunosuke wandering around like a lost child. She went up and looped her arm through his to pull him through the crowd. "What, did you get lost or something? Come on we're already late!" She noticed he didn't have any desert yet so she took him to the dessert aisle.

Just as Ryunosuke was about to definitely broke into full panic, his lovely savior angel came to the rescue. He looked at Mizuki and sighed with relief, some tears on his eyes and shaking a bit. "Mizuki-cha', I'm really happy to see you agai'", he said as he cried dramaticly. "It was awful...! I thought I would be lost forever and never be fou'd by anyone I know...! Do't leave me alo'e ever agai', baka...!" He quickly pulled Mizuki closer to him and hugged her tightly as he walk towards the aisle where she was bringing him. His drama crying and acting sudden faded as he sniffed the different kinds of desserts availlable on the shop. As he looked around, Ryunosuke's eyes sparkled with glee and lightly pushed Mizuki off him and dashed towards the desserts at light speed, some drool on his lips.

"Oh, oh! I fou'd the desserts aisle, Mizuki-cha'!" He definitely ignored or practically didn't knew the fact that it was Mizuki whom brought him here. He laughed happily like a kid in an island of candies. He shifted from one place to another at light speed, gazing and sighing with awe at the desserts. He liked his lips and began to ting of which one he could bring to Mizuki's dinner time with her parents.

Mizuki just blinked after Ryunosuke in incredulity as he ran around like a little kid. He seemed to be bouncing between sadness and happiness like a rubber ball and she wasn't quite sure what to make of it. Could it be that he was always this melodramatic and that was just the way he was? Or maybe it was all part of that casanova act he put up. It reminded her that truly befriending him wasn't a good idea. And he was a vampire, too. Mizuki had been wondering since he'd told her his secret if this was all just a weird dream. Pinching herself hadn't worked though, so she wasn't sure what to do anyone.

When she got tired of watching him run around Mizuki called out to him impatiently. "Ryunosuke-san, we need to go. We're late." She monotoned. She walked him and his choice of dessert to the checkout area. The teenage boy working there was their age and Mizuki wasn't sure if her went to their school or not. She never payed attention to the other students if she could help it. She was only there to learn after all. His friendly smiled and she smiled back but she must have had something in her teeth because he suddenly got really pale and scared looking. What she didn't realize was how terrifying her everyday (and subsequently fake) smile was.

Last edited by a moderator:
Because Ryunosuke couldn't decide of just one dessert, he ended choosing some Strawberry ice-cream, a pumpkin cake and some gingerbread cookies. He also didn't know the brands of those items were expensive ones, but that was something he didn't care too much. After all, he practically could afford anything he wanted. As the kind of frightened teenager began to work on the items, he told the price to pay at Ryunosuke, that as to be expected, was a number that surpassed the $45. A drop of sweat was also on the worker, like thinking he didn't have the money. Ryunosuke smiled at him as he took out a black credit card from his pocket and hand it to the teenager. The guy took the credit card with awe, totally surprised to see such an elite credit card type on his hands.

"Does somethi'g wro'g?" asked Ryunsuke as he looked at the worker with his head slightly tilted to his right. The guy looked back at him and chuckled nervously, shaking his head and proceeding to execute the payment.

Mizuki was a little surprised, and irritated, by the money that Ryunosuke waved around like it was nothing. He probably didn't know that meaning of hardship or appreciate what he had. He had bought three desserts after all. Who needed that many sweet things? She couldn't understand why his parents would give him a credit card. Ryunosuke probably had no reservations about what he bought or how much of it. If he wasn't careful he could blow through ridiculous amounts of money with that thing. Mizuki gave him another smile and the boy looked about ready to cry. Geez, what's his problem? Mizuki wondered.

When they had payed and loaded their things into a basket Mizuki led him out of the store and towards her house. She was silent, letting him say as much or as little as he wanted. In her head she was worrying about Ryunosuke meeting her parents. For one he was a vampire. What if she slipped up and told them? For another thing she hadn't brought a boy home since... well they were bound to get the wrong impression. Why had she even agreed to bring him to her house in the first place. Oh yeah, because he looked about ready to cry. Drama queen.

Ryunosuke was with a bright smile as he walked beside Mizuki. He was looking around with wonder, pretty much looking like a tourist from another world. He observed the neighbours that were in front of their houses chatting or doing some house work. Some kids were also playing or riding their bikes, giggling and laughing with joy. Ryunosuke smiled more widely, delighted by seeing such a peaceful scene. "I like this place, Mizuki-cha'," he said after a while, putting his hands on his pockets as he kept looking around. "Its so peaceful, yet so filled with life. So differe't from my home". He let go a deep sigh as he said that, slowly looking up at the sky.

There was a hint of sadness glistening on his eyes. Apparently, he really had a hard time living on his home, obviously that been the only reason of why he didn't want to return there from the beginning. The bag where the desserts were was hanging from his right arm, swinging from now and then as he walked.

Mizuki found it strange that he was so enraptured with a residential neighborhood, but didn't comment. He probably thought that her commoner lifestyle was 'quaint' or something like that. She came up on a simple, one story house. It was a light blue color with white shingles and well maintained. A little cobblestone path led up to the red front door and the front yard was littered with perfectly trimmed plants and bushes. The garden was her father's pride and joy. "This is my house." She commented as she stepped inside and took of her shoes. As if that wasn't already obvious because she was going inside of it. "I'm home!" She called into the house and shoved her bag under the bench in the entryway.

There was the clang of pots and pans from in the kitchen and her father's jumbled response. From the hallway came the sound of crashing footsteps and a little girl who looked a great deal like Mizuki with the exception of brown eyes and shorter hair beamed up at her. The seven year old broke into a gap tooth smile when she saw her. "Mizu chan, you're home!" A small but genuine smile came of Mizuki's lips and she pulled the candy bar out of her pocket. She gave it to Kimi with a finger to her lips to imitate a 'shh' noise. "These are my favorite!" The little girl shrieked, causing Mizuki to wince at the volume. It was then that Kimi noticed Ryunosuke. She frowned a bit and crossed her arms, sizing him up. "Who are you?"

• Nice Execution!
As Ryunosuke and Mizuki finally arrived at her home, Ryunosuke stopped near the entryway for stare at the simple, yet pretty house. His eyes sparkled with wonder and awe, letting go a slight gasp of amazement. He loved the simplistic design of the house and the beautiful and well-maintained garden. He chuckled with glee and joy before walking through the cobblestone path, right behind Mizuki. He made a spin while having his arms extended, looking up at the sky, which already had some stars here and there. Ryunosuke looked like an being from another world that just discovered a really amazing whole new world. "Mizuki-cha', I did 'ot knew you live in such a great place!" he shouted while laughing happily, kicking off some dried leaves from the garden. The bag of desserts was also waving around with him.

Ryunosuke was so distracted gazing around Mizuki's place that he didn't hear when Kimi, her little sister, spoke to him. Just when he was about to kept wandering around, he noticed her in front of him. He widen his eyes a bit and looked down at her with curiosity, his scarlet and shiny eyes blinking twice. Kimi was really alike Mizuki. "O-Oh! Mizuki-cha', how did you shri'k!? he asked all panicked and with the same funny accent because of his fangs. Luckily, he didn't opened his mouth that much for expose them to Kimi.

(shoot sorry! I forgot that it was my turn)

Mizuki raised a skeptical eyebrow at Ryunosuke. He seemed really excited to be seeing her house. It wasn't even that special of a house. Just your average family home. She guessed it was pretty well organized though, because of she and her mother's OCD habits. A bookshelf on the far wall was meticulously organized by size and color and the framed photos on the wall were all aligned perfectly. Maybe his house was a complete pigsty? Probably not, she bet he had a maid or something.

She grew even more incredulous at his words to her sister. Could he really be so silly? Or was this all just part of his Casanova act? There was something almost... childlike about him that surprised her. When she paired his persona now with the mischievous and resolute side of him she'd seen earlier it made her head spin. And then there was the usual popular boy persona he had. Which side was the real side of him she wondered? Surely a person couldn't be all those things at once.

Her sister clearly wasn't as befuddled by Ryunosuke as Mizuki was. She giggled and put her hands on her hips. "You're silly. Mizu- chan is my big sister. She's kind of grumpy but nice, like a cat. What animal are you like? What's your name? Where-"

"Kimi, and help mom set the table okay?" Mizuki interrupted before Kimi could talk their ears off. Kimi gave her a pouting look but slunk into the kitchen like Mizuki had asked her. She shrugged at Ryunosuke, more awkward than apologetic. "She's talkative. Sorry."

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Ryunosuke blinked a couple of times as Mizuki's sister explain everything to him. He sighed with relief as he realized Mizuki didn't randomly shrunk like he thought (that was impossible, thought, but he just thought about it anyways). He also found her really cute and adorable, like a nicer and funny size version of Mizuki. He chuckled and just when he was about to answer her question about which animal he consider himself, the poor girl was cut off by Mizuki. He pouted a bit and saw her walking away. "Just whe' I was about to make a new frien'd... That's rude, Mizuki-cha'..."

He sighed slightly and turned around to face her completely, shaking his head with a smile. "It's okay, she did't did anythi'g bad neither said somethi'g rude", he replied and looked at her with a slight smirk. "Are you sure she's your little sister? She may look like you a lot, but she's also really differe't". He let go a chuckled, teasing Mizuki.

Mizuki huffed at his words. How was she supposed to know that he actually wanted to be pestered by a little kid? Most people weren't like that. "Of course we're different! She's my little sister not my clone." She told the vampire. What Mizuki didn't say was that she had actually been a very similar child to Kimi growing up. Although she had always been a studious and serious person, Mizuki used to be a lot happier and trusting. She had readily made friends instead of being crass to people she didn't know. Mizuki hadn't been that way in a long time, though.

Gloomily the girl pushed through the door into the kitchen, waiting Ryunosuke to follow. Her father was stirring something on the stove and her mother was typing at a rapid pace on her phone. Kimi was doing as asked and bustling around to put things on the table. Mr. Hamasaki looked up when they entered and when he saw Ryunosuke, dropped his spoon and shrieked. "A boy? Honey look, Mizuki has brought home a boy! Oh I thought I'd never see the day. That I would be in my grave when it happened! If it ever did." He squeezed Mizuki in a bone crushing hug which she rolled her eyes at. He then began to vigorously shake Ryunosuke's hand over and over again.

"Hitori." Her mother sighed from the table. Her face was devoid of all emotion to the point where it was a little scary. "You'll embarrass her." Her father wilted a bit and let go of Ryunosuke's hand with a pout. While Mizuki didn't look a lot like her mother, the two had the same serious demeanor.

• Love
Ryunosuke widens his eyes a bit as Mizuki's father burst out talking and shaking his hand. Ryunosuke smiled a bit, trying to shake his hand as well, but the pace of Mizuki's father was way too quick for him, so he just felt lost and let him do the work. There was a small blush on his cheeks, kind of embarrassed and nervous, maybe getting what the sir meant with his dramatical speech. But knowing how Mizuki was, it was more than correct for Ryunosuke to explain everything to her father. Then, just when he was about to talk, he was once again interrupted, but this time, it was by Mizuki's mother. Ryunosuke's face went a bit pale as he saw how scary her expression was. More scary was that it was the same devoided face Mizuki does most of the time. "Ah, so I know from where she inherit that..." Ryunosuke thought, a drop of sweat on his forehead. He slowly looked down at the floor. "Poor husband. I really don't want to know the bad time he has every time she gets mad..."

After a while, Ryunsouke stood in front of Mizuki's parents and gently bowed at them on a royal way, looking kind of odd because people simply didn't bow that way these days. Only people with royal blood, of course. "Greetings, parents. My name is Ryunosuke", he said after the bow. "Ryunosuke Aisaka. It's a pleasure to meet all of you". At this time, Ryunosuke was finally able to control his speak even while having his fangs. He was also trying hard to keep them hidden on his mouth and not open it too wide for avoid any problems.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Status
Not open for further replies.