My daughter wants to join the site.....

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad to see my fictional latex induced death amuses you people. :P

Reactions: Lysander
Reactions: Razilin
This just makes me think of Archer. I need to watch less TV. :[

(Sidenote)
Actually, Nydanna, does your daughter know which account you have?

(Sidenote)

If she doesn't now, she will after reading this thread!

As for how she is, I already know how she behaves when she thinks I can't watch her.
Maybe you ought to do to her like one father did to his daughter who posed as a sixteen year old online and had a relationship with an older guy. Took pictures of her in a shirt that had her age on it and posted it to her accounts. Children should not have potty mouths.

Maybe you ought to direct her to Gaiaonline? It's got a pretty diverse role play community and has no "Libertine" anything, since the community is open to kids 10+.

Maybe you ought to do to her like one father did to his daughter who posed as a sixteen year old online and had a relationship with an older guy. Took pictures of her in a shirt that had her age on it and posted it to her accounts. Children should not have potty mouths.

Maybe you ought to direct her to Gaiaonline? It's got a pretty diverse role play community and has no "Libertine" anything, since the community is open to kids 10+.
Doesnt 'potty mouth' just mean she swears a lot? O.O I don't think that bad language means she needs this kind of reaction

Also Gaia doesn't allow it, but trust me, it happens.

Reactions: Ashi
She cusses, that's a bit extreme for bad words. o.o

She doesn't know my account, but if she joins she will. I haven't given her an answer yet.

(Sidenote)
stop_penis_erect_archer.gif

Reactions: Lysander and Tick
Didn't thinking about his mom's death give him an erection? Half of one, if I recall. The other half would just really miss her.

Probably not a good start, @Nydanna

Also, I've heard bad things about Gaia Online -- can someone corroborate?

Didn't thinking about his mom's death give him an erection? Half of one, if I recall. The other half would just really miss her.

I've heard bad things, too. In the same, vague, childhood memories kind of way.

Yuup! In the pilot episode where the KGB guy is threatening to kill Mallory.

Best show ever.

Its....the First Episode....come on!

Its....the First Episode....come on!
so? i don't remember the first episode of the Adventures of the Gummi Bears, or the first episode of Rugrats, Legend of the Hidden Temple, Nick Arcade, Bonkers, Goof Troop, Ren and Stimpy, or other shows. Its not like Archer had a tightly-knigt storyline, where episode one set everything up for future seasons like Gargoyles, Babylon 5, Avatar: the Last Airbender, etc etc

the point is -- half of his erection would really miss his mom

and that is adorable yet horrifying

the more you know!

I don't even want to know how this turned into getting erections over your mother.....

On sites where all sexual content is prohibited, people find ways to skirt around that line. And they will do it without care or thought to how old the person is they are playing with. O___O And the larger the site is, the less likely they are going to get caught for it, even when they're not being extra sneaky and savvy about it. When they get caught, it's usually cause someone reported them for soliciting an invite.

...Also I think people here are forgetting how much teenagers lie about all the sex they're having. D:< Especially middleschool kids. None of them are actually banging chicks or getting all those BJs, they're just saying that to look cool to their friends. >> the ones that are, are very rare and probably getting in to some baaaad unsupervised trouble.

Status
Not open for further replies.