My daughter wants to join the site.....

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol! If that's my daughter her typing skills have improved a LOT in a very short amount of time. I don't even know if that's possible.

Unless I have another daughter I'm not aware...

Weirder things have happened.

Reactions: Lysander
Whatever they are. They don't work.
Are you sure you don't have another daughter?

Its possible your mind just blocked it out because it was so traumatic....*is creating a whole plot line in his head about this now; there's the next hour gone*

I'm pretty sure I would remember giving birth to another kid.... O.O

You never know. Aliens can do some crazy stuff to your mind. *still has his tinfoil detective hat on after all* She could have been raised by extremely articulated aliens who's given her a mission to spy on you through Iwaku; and they of course kill you for spelling mistakes, because after the spelling then its the grammar.

I'm pretty sure I would remember giving birth to another kid.... O.O
Maybe you got some dude male pregnant and he had the child. I mean, it happens in so much fan fiction that it's got to be a real thing by now, right?

Pics or it didn't happen!
I'm sure someone on Iwaku has good photoshop skills but it ain't me. Because we all know a good conspiracy theorist makes up evidence to support his hypothesis; its the only way people will know and believe the truth!

• Love
Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
The case has already been closed people, she's her daughter.

You never know. Aliens can do some crazy stuff to your mind. *still has his tinfoil detective hat on after all* She could have been raised by extremely articulated aliens who's given her a mission to spy on you through Iwaku; and they of course kill you for spelling mistakes, because after the spelling then its the grammar.
Oh fuck. ABORT ABORT! 902442, 902446 GET BACK TO DA SHIP!
*The Great Pyramid of Cholula shoots off into space*

You said "da ship" not the ship. Damn you so dead. Those aliens take spelling seriously.

The sentence: Death by pun probe.

Judge Judy likes your post.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Aidilein
@Jorick Are you implying I can impregnate a guy? That's insane!

To add my input on this whole debate:

If a kid doesn't want their parents to know about what they get up to then they wouldn't make a note of it in any space share with the parents.

Google teach you a lot of things, all anyone need is to ask google if they're curious about something.

The older you get the higher the odds you'll be corrupted in some way.

Personally I'd never wanna share my browsing habits with my family. They're not squeaky clean and proof of a few dumb things I've done that will lead into one awkward talk. Just saying.

If your daughter seriously wants to join then it means she's at least partially willing to let you read what she roleplays. I've been here a few days and I find this site pretty awesome.

Also the discussions here are hilarious.

@Jorick Are you implying I can impregnate a guy? That's insane!
No, I'm not implying it. I'm explicitly stating it.

Nydanna stop impregnating guys, ugh.

You said "da ship" not the ship. Damn you so dead.
Actually, irrelevant human, the replacement of the word "the" with "da" is a humorous, subtle reference to your cultural phenomenon known as the "meme''. It is discussed on the website www.knowyourmeme.com, under the "Get To The Choppa" entry. For your small, poorly structured brain I have attached sample images to aid you through visual learning cues:

RWPPAxyqU5kqSANsuX9ywxrtt_ISz_yRwsri787FC6bZj9jPe5Sbp7EQklF3liRrF7wF79E=s170

22243b7d47d3e81f9fb54daa1ed0324e8ca105959ecf3ddc31ca28cc8a396469.jpg

547aea73ba1fc644939e56bddbc8c9b5bf29cc91f630dc91f5026ef8e69fa31f.jpg

Actually, irrelevant human, the replacement of the word "the" with "da" is a humorous, subtle reference to your cultural phenomenon known as the "meme''. It is discussed on the website www.knowyourmeme.com, under the "Get To The Choppa" entry. For your small, poorly structured brain I have attached sample images to aid you through visual learning cues:

Now these aliens are trying to appropriate our memes!

The Official Conspiracy Theorist Commentator: "That was a brillliant move on the part of Lysander. He deftly deflected blame back to the alien's, a classic maneuver to respond against sound logic & a sick burn. Lets see if he can go in for the knockout, folks!"

Aliens are everywhere. Aliens are bad. Aliens are stealing our memes. WE HAVE TO FIGHT BACK!

*the crowd of delusional men & woman clap, slap, flail, scream, and froth in fanaticism*

The Narrator: "And you all know kids; that crazy men and woman feed off of each other regardless of sound logic and reason. And of course they don't respect the sick burn."

... I don't know what the fuck just happened. A section of my brain just switched on, took over, and wouldn't stop. *puts the tinfoil detective hat away* I think that did it.

Edit #1: I think I may have contributed into devolving this thread into the cousin of the insanity thread.

Edit #2: Its now 3 AM. I'm going to go sleep.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
No arguing on my thread! Don't make me send you all to the corner.

Now these aliens are trying to appropriate our memes!

The Official Conspiracy Theorist Commentator: "That was a brillliant move on the part of Lysander. He deftly deflected blame back to the alien's, a classic maneuver to respond against sound logic & a sick burn. Lets see if he can go in for the knockout, folks!"

Aliens are everywhere. Aliens are bad. Aliens are stealing our memes. WE HAVE TO FIGHT BACK!

*the crowd of delusional men & woman clap, slap, flail, scream, and froth in fanaticism*

The Narrator: "And you all know kids; that crazy men and woman feed off of each other regardless of sound logic and reason. And of course they don't respect the sick burn."

... I don't know what the fuck just happened. A section of my brain just switched on, took over, and wouldn't stop. *puts the tinfoil detective hat away* I think that did it.

Edit #1: I think I may have contributed into devolving this thread into the cousin of the insanity thread.

Edit #2: Its now 3 AM. I'm going to go sleep.
What a tragic mistake.
As Lysander removes his only armor, deceived by an illusion of safety, the one barrier which before kept him sane is cast aside. Dear reader, do not interpret a dark fate brought on by some cruel being which we are not. Lysander will awaken, murderers is not our label, but it will be a much cleaner Lysander. Most of his memories, thoughts, and willpower are being programmed away- a life simplified into numbers, cast off into the void of cyberspace as we speak. Our young need happy homes to develop in, healthy wombs that will nurture them without the poisons of stress. Goodbye Lysander as you know, and welcome to the Happy Mother's Club, 999434.

Good night, good talk.

• Love
Status
Not open for further replies.