My daughter wants to join the site.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, she's not into girls, but I'd be alright if she was. If anything, I'm almost hoping she's into girls. At least then I won't have to worry about her getting pregnant.

oh riht, because STDs arent a thing anymor?

;)

I thought there was two Libertine sections.
One for blue stars and one for red stars?
There are. Libertine for red stars (AKA 18+ year old members), Liberteen for blue stars (AKA under 18 members).

• Thank You
Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
I thought there was two Libertine sections.
One for blue stars and one for red stars?

Ah, I see.
Shame to hear her grades are suffering atm, hopefully she's able to improve them.
Honestly, I don't see her grades improving until we move. She hates Florida, and hates her school, and since we're at the count down toward our move, she's got the attitude that it doesn't matter what she does. Fortunately I know she'll pull her act together when we get up to Maryland.

redblood, re you stalking us all? even in my beauty showers?
Of course I do. I'm iwaku's personal stalker. Has been for three years ever since I joined :D Do something naughty and I'll be there to see it MOHAHHAHHA

--

If her grades are going down, then maybe the best thing to do is to just tell her that when/if she gets her grades up to a good level again, she can join. If she really wants to join the site, then it might help her to get back on track, and help her to start before you move. (Though by this time it might be a bit late if you're very close to moving.) If nothing else it might help her get started with her studies once you get there.

oh, finally! i thought that i was being extremelly sexy every time i had a bath and nobody whas there to see

Honestly, I don't see her grades improving until we move. She hates Florida, and hates her school, and since we're at the count down toward our move, she's got the attitude that it doesn't matter what she does. Fortunately I know she'll pull her act together when we get up to Maryland.
Well that's a shame. :/
Though only being 20, looking at how others are dealing with there teen's atm is really making me realize what parents mean when they say the teenage years are the hardest.
If her grades are going down, then maybe the best thing to do is to just tell her that when/if she gets her grades up to a good level again, she can join. If she really wants to join the site, then it might help her to get back on track, and help her to start before you move. (Though by this time it might be a bit late if you're very close to moving.) If nothing else it might help her get started with her studies once you get there.
Considering she still has an hour of internet but is choosing to draw instead?
I would honestly say she cares more about drawing, and as a result has already lost Iwaku.

Status
Not open for further replies.