Muvluv Ironfront RP OOC

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Giving others a chance to reply, before I skip to the main event in a few hours or so.

I'm just going to wait for the GM post because mine would just be a reaction to the two who acknowledged the fight, that I can easily put in the beginning of the start of the sim.

Sorry for the delay I'll do it tomorrow, just not enough time today.

I take it we are free to have our characters wear suit helmets or not ?

On the deck of the ship or in the air above the sea. You'll be in flight or taking off depending on pref.

Ill see how other posts go later after work and make my post after work.

Is there an order for who gets which "Vark-#"?

Claim a number as you post if you want, overall its not important, temp names or your first name, or rank and last name can be used, only when we decide on a squadron name will we get fixed call signs.

Last edited:
  • Thank You
Reactions: FrostedCaramel
Calling Vark-5 for no particular reason, will have a post up tonight.

Someone can assign a callsign to me if they wish im not hugely fussed.

Ehh its not important, let me beat the brush a bit see if I can get some others posting.

Deadline will be reached tomorrow for intro's, its not too important, but posts tomorrow will be. Given I'm tired, I'll hold off on my rules in this regard till tomorrow so I can answer questions that might arise from it, rather than posting it and running.

Last edited:
Deadline reached, anyone that hasn't posted, well, I'll put you on the grid myself. From this point on during a mission every 24-48 hours depending, anyone has not posted, I will roll for. Also beware, these roll saves will be a minus 10 from your stat based. I am sorry if that is rude. But thats how it is. If you have cause to be away, then that will get you your basic roll. We have members in this RP from all around the globe, so lets try and not leave them hanging, and post in some form of turn order. Hopefully some days we'll get more than one post a day.

A 30 minute mission will largely be dependant on number of posts versus the amount of time in days. For example a day we are all active and achieve 3 or so posts each, the mission can end quickly, on days where we post once a day or two days, it may go longer. I would think, or hope 4-12 posts each would be enough, but we'll see. The hives will be another issue all together if we want to do those.

We'll have to get it active and find a good stopping point After this at the end of each post you make, go to more options, roll a 100 face dice, and pray to RNGesus. Keep in mind this is a sim, any deaths here should they happen aren't real. If the RNG system is too much or unfair, then we will adjust the numbers, or outright ban it and use a trust system.

If there are any questions just let me know. I'll be working on the first "combat post" soon.

Reactions: FrostedCaramel
As a side note this only allows for 90 roles...so yep numbers will need to be reworked if not removed all together..

Also rolled for both even though it only says Lucia.

Its fine. Also your suggestion would be the better way of dealing with it, shes just testing things out see how they work, the operational units will likely be very different. I'll likely put the A-10 with the bombardment unit after this and reassign one of hte Vanguard to center. Or leave the center as a trio.

Status
Not open for further replies.