Muvluv Ironfront RP OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll have my reply up today don't worry

No worries we have others here as well. However it should be noted I expect timely replies on the battle portions from all parties, or I'll roll for you with the base roll, unless we end up ditching or changing that.

I'd rather at least one person go before I do again. I will post before I go to sleep regardless, though.

I'll get a post up tomorrow since I'm off.
Otherwise I'm just wondering if there is any specific post order or just whoever goes goes

Your post gave me a few minor ideas @Deathwatch101. After a few more go I will make a post in regards to it and getting the sim up. We all will be getting the UN blues however.

Waiting for a couple more posts, stros and emp said they were, if its not in a few hours I'll move us along, after the sim you'll get a little taste of the politics in Muv, so look forward to that, I think Henderson will become a very likable, or hated NPC depending on ones point of view.

Waiting for a couple more posts, stros and emp said they were, if its not in a few hours I'll move us along, after the sim you'll get a little taste of the politics in Muv, so look forward to that, I think Henderson will become a very likable, or hated NPC depending on ones point of view.
Looking forward to it, just grabbing a bite to eat then I'll have my post up.

Just to give a heads up, depending on how the conversation between the Vet Jap and the Recruit American goes, I may have Sam butt in to say a few words to your boy @FrostedCamel .

You guys can also keep going if you have something to reply to, just don't get carried away making it a one on one. Anyways there is two showering rooms, Henderson is just too lazy to set up both, so it will likely be split up by gender later on, unless we keep it this way, given I was asked by a couple of people where the stuff was, well here you go, my shit MS paint skills. I might do a floor layout for the whole place at some point if enough people ask or if I get bored. But meh...

g50eGOG.png

Last edited:
Just to give a heads up, depending on how the conversation between the Vet Jap and the Recruit American goes, I may have Sam butt in to say a few words to your boy @FrostedCamel .
He's just expecting an answer, depending on the answer decides my response. Won't be anything crazy, the crazy stuff is all in his head really.

It's a quick question not supposed to be a drawn out conversation just trying to do something while we wait XD

He's just expecting an answer, depending on the answer decides my response. Won't be anything crazy, the crazy stuff is all in his head really.

It's a quick question not supposed to be a drawn out conversation just trying to do something while we wait XD
Well, given the situation and the context of the question it could upset some people. If the major were there she'd likely draw a gun on him. I was gonna wait on the response as well before I do anything, but Sam will be looking for an excuse to let off some steam in a way and being a fellow recruit she won't take kindly to it much either. I don't plan to start anything either, but some interaction even if hostile will be good.

don't worry if it does turn into the arguement the Lance Sergeant will towel whip you guys ;P good way to break the ice.

don't worry if it does turn into the arguement the Lance Sergeant will towel whip you guys ;P good way to break the ice.
I didn't think about that, but now you have an excuse haha.

I don't plan to start anything either, but some interaction even if hostile will be good.
I made him with the goal of being a center of bad news, so it's only natural.

Was drawing the base, but given my image hoster is being shut down for some stupid reason I am currently dling all of that and trying to find a new hosting service that allows for albums and a good level of space, flickr keeps shrinking, google doesn't allow for direct links, and photobucket is crap.

Well found something, back to the map/uploading.

Last edited:
There, that should work. Was surprisingly having trouble thinking of what to do and say. Anyway, I'll not be on much longer so may have to finish this tomorrow.

There, that should work. Was surprisingly having trouble thinking of what to do and say. Anyway, I'll not be on much longer so may have to finish this tomorrow.
I can get a reply up today and you can just answer it tomorrow, or we can wait for Lance Sergeant to come in and break it up then I'll reply. Whatever works for you.

I can get a reply up today and you can just answer it tomorrow, or we can wait for Lance Sergeant to come in and break it up then I'll reply. Whatever works for you.
That's fine with me if you have something in mind. I expected a snarky reply of some sort.

Thank you to @FrostedCamel for making the cast list while I work on the base, I'll be posting soon, was letting emp get a chance, the base is main building is roughly 24% done.

Status
Not open for further replies.