Muvluv Ironfront RP OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
No worries, the combat in Muv minus the random ambush is always meh. The main focus has always been the interactions, politics, etc.

I decided to make a post, lets teach Lt Blake some manoeuvres :P

You guys can make up your own little things like Death did if you have no idea what to post.

See Kosuke isn't insubordinate, he does what the mission requires of him in order to complete it. Which is why so many have died with him, because he disregards his own squad to complete objectives. If he will slow down the mission in a damaged TSF, you're sure as hell he's going to realize that he's in the way and he'll fall right back in order to not jeopardize the mission.

So sorry, no Kosuke arguing over a legitimate order today. Maybe another day.

She doesn't know that IC wise, she only knows what the Japanese themselves wrote, which was largely negative.

She doesn't know that IC wise, she only knows what the Japanese themselves wrote, which was largely negative.
Yeah, just clearing up any misconceptions about him. No doubt he's done some terrible shit but he follows orders.

Will have a post up today. Soon actually.

Going to start working on a post now, thought I'd let you know I haven't lost interest yet.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Akashi
Thats fine, emp is also working one one, once both of you are done, or a few hours have passed...whichever comes first. I will be rolling on anyone that hasn't posted.

This mission should be over soon I think.

While not the greatest by far it's a post nonetheless. The next one should be easier and of better quality.

Its fine, you have to type for three people. As a heads up however, no one has to be concerned with events regarding Squadrons 2 and 3. They are more or less cannon fodder for when I have bad RNGesus to give us side objectives.

Hello everyone, those I know and who I don't, nice to see this is going along pretty well. I've decided to stake some interest in this as I've talked with Red and Akashi both about it, so here I am with a CS to slap up. While I have little to no knowledge of Muv Luv, it certainly has my interest from what I've been told. In the meantime, it's not much but I am starting up one of the animes, as well as taking in what information I'd need from asking Red and the first page post as well.

Without further ado, I hope my CS is alright with you all.

2579516-rika_minami_large.jpg

Name: Seras Sinclaire / Age: 24 / Height: 6'1" / Weight: 162 Lbs. / Gender: Female

Nationality: United Kingdom - Britain

Branch of Service: Royal Marines

Experience: Veteran

TSF: EF-2000

TSF Loadout:
Impact Guard
1x Mk.57 Assault Cannon*
1x BWS-8 Flugelberte
2x Close-combat daggers

*Due to the only source of ranged combat, additional ammunition is carried

Personality: Relatively someone most people would enjoy keeping company, Seras does have a kind side to her but can be quite invasive and stubborn. Some would say she was a charmer, with looks to easily match but would rather get herself busied with her line of work if given the chance and some nice toys to play with. Finds herself entranced when she has something interesting to repair or work on and an odd sense of pride and enjoyment over her TSF equipment being used effectively in an operation. Overall she's good-natured but quite catty to liven up a stiff situation, it would depend on the individual if they'd find the first comment of this to be accurate. Often times it'd be the severely prudish that'd get their toes stepped on among few others with how she functions.

History: Egyptian-born but British raised, Seras had a rather 'rough' upbringing like most during the wars. Losing her mother in her early child years, it was left to her British father to raise her. Due to his standing in military service, the obvious choice was to prepare her for that course of life as well. Her militaristic upbringing was harsh, often due to other trainees, cadets and the like would treat her unfairly for being a 'mutt.' Joining the Royal Marines through her aptitude, it was no easy feat nor was it easy to stay in. With aggrievances usually involving her injuring fellow members oftentimes with her own deal of injuries and claims of insubordination, the aspect of her becoming a TSF pilot among her peers were strained to a point where it was questionable to keep her, as fraudulent as most cases may have been.

Eventually it lead to her placement to non-combat roles that had taught her all she needed to know to tune and work on the equipment, machinery and eventually TSFs that lead to one of her few strong points in the Service. In fact, she grew to rather enjoy being able to get more hands-on with the equipment. Her position was always strained on one side or another as her peers knew her performance record was exceptional but battlefield issues and sometimes political and racial points of view often collided to cause disarray of the situation. Despite that, she still felt it in her heart she was as much a citizen for her nation as any other, regardless of her upbringing, she was raised under the UK.

Years pass as Seras' experience grew, for better or for worse. Spending her time equally as a pilot and a mechanic, the times she would be out was providing key support towards long-range targets often. While death is one thing soldiers must accept can happen to anyone at anytime, it is still something that bothers her to this day outside of operations. With recent shortcomings, it fell upon her and the better interests of her higher ups to place her among the ranks of the Multinational 336th TSF Special Missions Regiment project.

Extra:
- Letting her have a look at someone's equipment and such is a good way to earn her trust and respect, in hopes that the same is returned to her, but it is not the only way.
- Among her own, she carries a couple extra dog-tags with her; reminders of those she once fought with in this brutal war of survival.​

Reactions: Deathwatch101
Approved, you'll have to wait till after this mission, unless you want to be one one of the other teams. It should be done at the current pace in a couple of days.

I'm all for waiting, gives me more time to catch up on other things (as well as the show even)

Plus, I'm liking what I'm reading so far.

Same to you Frost, I was actually glad to see you were still around. It's a damn shame the Tokyo Ghoul RP didn't stick around.

Same to you Frost, I was actually glad to see you were still around. It's a damn shame the Tokyo Ghoul RP didn't stick around.
The moment I graduated bootcamp, I checked to see if it had survived and I was actually a bit upset when I saw it was dead as fuck XD

That's an exaggeration it was a few days after.

We may do away with the stat rolls after this if there is no major support for it, just call it simulated results.

Will be posting up tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.